- 8 - STEPHANE KELIAN Brown Snakeskin Leather Shearling Lined Ankle Boots 0000MB
- Vince Camuto Estiva Cone Heel Boot - Black Size US 9
- Skechers 64732 USA Mens Burst Valid Slip-On Loafer- Choose SZ/Color.
- Man/Woman Marsell black shoes with metal buttons. online sale Preferred material Diversified new design
- ECCO Ian Casual Tie Shoe - Men's Size 12/12.5 Brown
- Teva 6130 Black Leather Slide On Thong Flip Flop Sport Sandals Men's U.S. 9
- FENDI moccasin loafers, black leather, women's shoe size, US 6.5 $495
- NEW Nike Men's Zoom Victory Elite 2 Running Track Shoe Spikes PINK BLACK Sz 8
- Nike Free RN Men Sneakers Shoes Light Grey Size 11.5
- Steve Madden Size 12M Boots Chukka Charcoal Black Leather Zip Shoe Might Men's
- Mens leather Cuban heels buckle motorcycle shoes Vintage pointed toe ankle boots
- JUSTIN Black Cherry Corona Leather Roper Cowboy Boots Men Size 7 D Style 3435
- Ariat Men's Cowboy Boots size 8 EE Western Sedona Work Distressed Brown Leather
- Bed Stu Ankle Boots Mens 11 Side Buckles Brown Distressed Leather
- LADIES WELLINGTONS IN ORANGE AUTUMN LEAVES X1009
- Florsheim Men's Lakeside Moc Toe Slip-On Shoe Navy 9.5 M US
- Nunn Bush Men's Marcell 83364 Bicycle Toe Oxford Brown Leather Oxfords
- Valentino Black Rockstud Cystal Noir Flats Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Adidas Gazelle SE UA & Sons Chalk Cream White
- Valentino Black Rockstud Open Toe Boots/Booties Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- Luciano Padovan Rubino Karung Sandals Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Zoom Train Action Anthracite/White Size US 10 Men's 852438 006
- Nike 818099 Mens Air Zoom Vomero 11 Performance Running Shoes Sneakers
- Women Athletic Sneakers Adidas Running Shoes EQT Racing White Blue Black AC7350
- Women's Nike Free RN 2018 Running Shoes Island Green/Igloo/Vast Grey AH5208 300
- Skechers Women's Studio Comfort-Premiere Class Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Very Clear Black Womens Shoes Size 9 M Boots MSRP $149
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Mid Navy Blue 917753-400 [Size 9]
- Nike ERIC KOSTON 2 MAX Black White-Base Grey Green Discount (386) Men's Shoes
- Women Lady Thigh High Over The Knee Boots Motocycle Dancing Nightclub Shoes Sexy
- Roxy Women's Robles Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ/Color
- Nine West Women's Quikstep Leather Slouch Boot
- Bass ELIZABETH Canvas Oxford 3205-332 Green & White Women's Size 8.5
- Mary Janes Womens Ggirls Pointy Toes Suede Flats Bowknot Slip On Loafers Shoes
- NEW J. CREW PATTERN SILK HABOTAI BALLET FLATS GOLD YELLOW PINK SIZE 6.5 ITALY
- Tory Burch Reva silver flats silver logo Size 6.5 US Like
- Authentic PRADA Women's Slip on Sneakers Suede Leather Red Size35 US5 RankAA
- Men/Women Salomon Womens Mountain Bermuda- Pick SZ/Color. durable auction Preferential price
- Inov8 Roclite 315 Women's Running Shoes Blue/Black
- Sudini Footwear Women's Simmi Ballet Flat Fuchsia Nubuck
- Sanita Professional Clogs Leopard Print Size 37 /7 US Great condition!
- Dansko Womens Size 39 Clog Cordovan Cabrio 806810202 Comfort Professional 8.5-9
- Armani Black Leather Bit Loafers 8 41 Driver Men's Dress Shoes Fashion Casual
- Men's Driving Shoe Slip On Flats Loafers Moccasins Casual Shoes Leather Shoes
- Apex Shoes Mens 14W Adjustable Depth Diabetic Shoes((c
- Rockport Men's Wynstin Monk Strap Oxfords Size 12M - New in Box - No Tax
- Cole Haan Men's Brown Leather Pinch Tassel Loafers Dress Shoes 10 3E New
- NEW WOMENS ASHRO ULTRAVIOLET AND BLACK MYSTERIE FAUX FUR BOOTIES BOOTS SIZE 8.5M
- SO Womens Ivory Size 9 M Sparkle Knit Zip Fold Over 2 Way Pencil Sweater Boots
- Delight 2018 Silver Glitter Knee Boot Clear Platform 6" High Heels Size 12 13 14
- L'Artiste by Spring Step Womens Leather Boots Burlesque Blue 37 US 7
- BEAUTY&YOUTH UNITED ARROWS Shoes 171649 Black 38
- 32 Sperry Gold Cup Sport Casual Nubuck Sneakers Men's Size 11, 11.5 STS17490
- Magnanni Blanco Lo Perforated Sneakers White Leather Men's Size 10 M $325 *
- 850$ Maison Margiela White Leather Blue Velcro Sneakers size US 11 Made in Italy
- Scott Hawaii Men's Kupu Flip Flop Camo Green Rubber Sandals
- Luxurious women black flat leather shoes with sparkling details, unique design
- mens 11.5 nike vapor speed mid 3/4 TD cleats lacrosse/football miami dolphins
- Nike Lebron XIII Low USA Blue/Solar Red 831925-416 Mens Size 10
- VASQUE GOR-TEX SKYWALK BLACK MEN'S HIKING TRAIL RUNNING BOOTS SIZE 4 unisex
- Wolverine W20289 Womens Blackledge FX Waterproof Mid Ankle Hiker Boot
- Christian Louboutin Black Women's Simple Eu - 3080263 Pumps Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Silver Fabina Pumps Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Tory Burch Leopard Summer Beach Flip Flops Sandals Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Dunlop Wellies Pricemastor Boots Women and Men Gr. 37 Bis 47 New
- Tony Lama Peanut Brittle Smooth Ostrich Leather Cowboy Boots Mens Size 8.5 A USA
- Mens Gothic Leather Ankle Boots Chunky Heels Zip Combat Europe Style Dress Shoes
- Johnston & Murphy Size 8.5 Beige Suede Chukka Boots New Mens Shoes
- DC Shoes VILLAIN TX SKATE SHOE-M Mens Villain Slip-On ShoeM- Choose SZ/Color.
- Men's/Women's NIKE Dunk Hi Mens fashion King of quantity List of explosions
- Womens Puma 188977 08 Fierce Core Puma Black / White Shoes NIB
- Mens Nike Air Max Invigor Print Running Shoes Black 749688 602 Size 11
- Nike Men's Downshifter 8 Running Shoe blue and black 908984 006 size 10
- Adidas Supernova Women's Size 8 Running Shoes CG4039 Aero Blue NEW
- Womens nike lunarepic low flyknit shoes size 9.5
- Womens Platform High Block Buckle Strap Riding Knee High Boots Comfort New Shoes
- SPORTO 6 M 6M Synthetic BLACK quilted boots faux fur lining Thermolite Winter
- air jordan retro 9 charcoal
- Air jordan retro 10 cool grey
- Demonia Women's CRAMPS-01 02 03 04 06 100 Platform Ankle Bootie
- CLARKS Women's Chartli Lilac Ankle Bootie, Black Leather, 9 M US
- Alexander Wang GABI SUEDE BOOTIE WITH RHODIUM - NWB Size 39 ( US 9)
- ANTIK BATIK Ballerines Cuir et Tissu Slippers 39 Ballet Shoes Canvas and Leather
- New Womens Flats Shoes Pointed Toe Slip On Fashion School Loafers Soft Moccasin
- Earth Zest - Women's Comfort Slip-on Shoe Silver - 9 Medium
- Slip on gothique, rock, emo DRAVEN POLKAHOLIC Black White
- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Christervia Ankle Wrap Ballet Flats Blue Denim Red Suede 38
- OluKai Women's Kulapa Kai Flip Flop Bougainvillea/Black
- New On Cloud Womens Cloudflyer Gray Running Shoes Size 5.5
- Nike Lunarepic High Womens Size 7 White
- Nike Air Max 1 PRM Sneakers Sail Size 6 7 8 9 Womens Shoes New vapor jordan 97
- Sanita Womens Size EU40/US9.5 Clogs Professional Brown Suede Slip On
- 750$ Jimmy Choo Blue Suede and Denim Sneakers size US 9, Made in Italy
- Adjust-O-Pedic By Haband Men’s Brown Leather Comfort Walking Shoes Size 11 D
- Dr. Scholl's Double Air Pillow Brown Leather Single Strap Shoes Men's Size 10.5D
- Converse unisex high top shoes Chuck Taylor All Star size men's 7.5 women's 9.5
- DEMONIA White PU 2 inch Platform Veggie Creeper Shoes Men Unisex V-CREEPER-502
- Superior Boot Women's Bedford Boot Size 10 M
- New lady Brown 1.5"Low Thick Heel Round Toe Side Buckle Sexy Knee Boot Size 5.5
- FITFLOP DASH BROWN SUEDE BUCKLE PULL ON BOOTIES ANKLE BOOTS WOMEN'S 7
- Massimo Matteo MM-GretaA164 Boot - Women's Size 9M - Brown
- Seychelles Women's Lucky Penny Bootie, Navy Suede, Size 8.5
- Cole Haan GrandEvolution Wingtip Oxford Shoes Brandy Brown SZ 9 M ( C26314 )
- Rockport V81360: Mens DressSports Modern Cap Toe Black Shoes
- Doc Martin Mens Shoes size 12M: Neon Yellow Sole
- TEVA ALP PREMIER BLACK STRAPPY SPORT SANDALS MENS SIZE 7 US FIT WOMAN SIZE 9 US
- L'Artiste Spring Step Womens / 8.5 US Teal Multi Sherbet Blue Purple
- Christian Louboutin Black Drapicone 120 Leather Heel Bootie Pumps Size EU 41 (Approx. US 11) Regular (M, B)
- Giuseppe Zanotti Red Cruel Suede Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Tory Burch Sandals Size US 5 Regular (M, B)
- GIRO XEN Cycling Shoes Men's Sport Sandals Road Bike M Size 7.5 Brown
- Gentleman/Lady Men's High Top Sneakers Good world reputation Brand Current shape
- Workwear Safety Gears 6-Inch Men Lightweight Small Black Rubber Overshoe Boots
- Arke Men'S Warm Winter Shoe Snow Boot Ankle Sneakers High Top Fashion Sneaker
- Hi-Tec Men's Altitude V WP
- Mens Winter Warm Fur Lining High top Zipper Snow Winter Waterproof Ankle Boots #
- Roper Men's Performance Smooth Leather Slip-On Shoes Round Toe Brown 10.5 DM US
- The North Face Men's Winter Waterproof 200 Gram Insulation Boots Size 11 M
- Vintage Mens Embroidery Dress Shoes Business Leather Shoes Youth Party Shoes New
- A Bathing Ape 'ABC Dot Ape Sta Hi' ABC Camo, Dot, Canvas Navy Size 10 NEW
- Man's/Woman's: Adidas Yeezy Belugas 2.0: Year End Bargain Sale
- Nike Air Jordan Philly Legend 09' Sneaker Hip Basketball Athletic Sz 12.0
- 749174 011 new Nike-FLEX EXPERIENCE RN 4 PREM SHOES
- Adidas Gazelle J BB2505 grey halfshoes
- Nike Wmns Air Max Kantara Black/Metallic Silver Lifestyle Running 908992-001
- Man's/Woman's Saucony Womens OmniRunning-Shoes- Pick SZ/Color. Beautiful design Won highly appreciated and widely trusted at home and abroad Beautiful and charming
- Harley Davidson Womens Sentinel 6" Boots US 5 Black Leather Stock
- UNISEX NIKELAB FLYKNIT STREAK RUNNING TRAINER 904711-001 UK7/US8 BNIB (no lid)
- NIKE ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI CANVAS SB 10 MULTICOLOR WHITE BROWN BLACK 615957 900
- Nocona LDSHSU11 Womens Sam Houston State Brown Cowhide Branded College Boots
- Free People Mercado Platform Boot Shimmery Black Retro Size 9
- Born Women's Cupra Black Full Grain leather boots New With Box!
- Spring shoes women PLUS SIZE leather shoes fashion casual loafers fringe slip-on
- New Womens Sweet Suede Buckle Strappy Ballet Flats Pointy Toes Mary Janes Shoes
- Seychelles Women's Campfire Moccasin - Choose SZ/Color
- LUIZA BARCELOS WOMEN'S AT141 BALLET FLATS VERNIZ FIRENZE MARINHO US SZ 10 MEDIUM
[Editor’s Note: In Part I of this series, Dr. Nick Marsella addressed the duty we have to examine our assumptions about emergent warfighting technologies / capabilities and their associated implications to identify potential second / third order and “evil” effects. Womens Shoes Over The Keen Booths High Heel Canvas Side Zip Pointed Toe PartyStylish Womens Pointy Toe Bowknot Over The Knee High Boots Stiletto Heel Shoes S In today’s post, he prescribes five actions we can embrace both individually and as organizations to avoid confirmation bias and falling into cognitive thinking traps when confronting the ramifications of emergent technologies — Enjoy!]
In part I of my blog post, I advised those advocating for the development and/or fielding of technology to be mindful of the second/third order and possible “evil” effects. I defined “evil” as an unexpected and profound negative implication(s) of the adoption/adaption of a technology and related policy. I also recommended heeding the admonition of Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO, to take responsibility for our technological creations and have the courage to think things through their potential implications – both for the good and the bad.
But even if we as individuals are willing to challenge our assumptions and think broadly and imaginatively, we can still come up short. Why? The answer is due in part to the challenges of prediction and the fact we are human with both great cognitive abilities, but also weaknesses.
First, common sense and many theorists remind us that the future is unknowable.Men's/Women's ALDO Women's Belinna Motorcycle Boot service discount price Official websiteCrocs Womens/Ladies Crocband Jaunt Shorty Boots (FS1824)The futurist Arthur C. Clark noted in 1962, “It is impossible to predict the future, and all attempts to do in any detail appear ludicrous within a very few years.” Within this fixed condition of unknowing, the U.S. Departments of Defense and the Army must make choices to determine:
– what capabilities we desire and its related technology;
– where to invest in research and development; and
As Michael E. Raynor pointed out in his book, Womens Ladies Sexy Mid Calf Boots Buckle High Stilettos Heels Pointy Toe Shoes, making choices and developing strategies, which include adopting new technology, where the future is unknowable and “deeply unpredictable” either produces monumental successes or monumental failures.Black Ladies Suede Block Over Knee Thigh HIgh Booties Back Bow Tie Dating ShoesWomen Round Toe Sequins Zip Block Heels Ankle Boots Winter Causal Lady Shoes For a company this can spell financial ruin, while for the Army, it can spell disaster and the loss of Soldiers’ lives and national treasure. Yet, we must also choose a “way ahead” – often by considering “boundaries” – in a sense the left and right limits – of potential implications.
Second, our ability to predict when technology will become available is often in error nor can we accurately determine its implications. For example, in a New York Times editorial on December 8, 1903, it noted: “A man carrying airplane will eventually be built, Stylish Women Suede Pointy Toe Pull on Grace Shoes Solid Casual Hot Ankle bootsx Camel Brown Floral Embroidered Booties Ankle Shoes Suede Low Heels Boots Womenbut only if mathematicians and engineers work steadily for the next ten million years.”5 The Wright Brothers first flight took place the following week, but it took decades for commercial and military aviation to evolve.
Each of the services has faced force modernization challenges due to the adoption of technologies that weren’t mature enough; whose capabilities were over-promised; or did not support operations in the envisioned Operational Environment. For the U.S. Army, Future Combat Systems (FCS) was the most obvious and recent example of this challenge – costing billions of dollars and, just as importantly, lost time and confidence.Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's Front Zip Ankle Boot, Grey Multi, Size 6.0 bXijMemphis Womens Mid Calf Knee High Block Heels Platforms Gogo Boots Ladies Shoes
Third, in terms of future technology, predictions vary widely. For example, predictions by MIT’s Rodney Brooks and futurist/inventor Ray Kurzweil vary widely to the question – “What year do you think human-level Artificial Intelligence [AI, i.e., a true thinking machine] might be achieved with a 50% probability?” Kurzweil predicts AI (as defined) will be available in 2029, while Brooks is a bit more conservative – the year 2200 – a difference of over 170 years.Jack Rogers Womens Marianne Black Ankle Boots Size 9 (289396)Great JUSTIN Blue leather Lady's Western/Roper Pull on boots Size 6 B
While one can understand the difficulty of predicting when “general AI” will be available, other technologies offer similar difficulties. The vision of the “self-driving” autonomous vehicle was first written about and experimented with in the 1920s, yet technological limitations, legal concerns, customer fears, and other barriers make implementing this capability challenging.
Lastly, as Rodney Brooks has highlighted, womens faux suede pointy toe chunky heels side zipper Embroidery ankle boots maintains:
“we tend to overestimate the effect of a technology in the short run and underestimate the effect in the long run.”Womens Chic Kitten Heel Shoes Pull-on Shining Sequins Pointy Toe Ankle Boots
SECOND, THIRD ORDER AND EVIL EFFECTS
– intentionally focus on the positive effects of adopting a technology;
– ignore the experts and those who identify the potential downside of technology; and
– fail to think thorough the short, long, and potentially dangerous effects or dependencies – imaginatively.
We do this because we are human, and more often because we fall into the confirmation bias or other cognitive thinking traps that might affect our program or pet technology. As noted by RAND in Truth Decay:Plus Size Womens Ankle Boots Block Chunky Heels Booties Leather Shoes FashionNew Dan Post Womens Dpz479-200 CognacSnipToe Riding Boots Size 6
“Cognitive biases and the ways in which human beings process information and make decisions cause people to look for information, opinion, and analyses that confirm preexisting beliefs, to weigh experience more heavily than data and facts, and then to rely on mental shortcuts and the beliefs of those in the same social networks when forming opinions and making decisions.”9
Yet, the warning signs or signals for many unanticipated effects can be found simply by conducting a literature review of government, think tank, academic, and popular reports (to perhaps include science fiction). This may deter some, given the sheer volume of literature is often overwhelming, but contained within these reports are many of the challenges associated with future technology, such as: the potential for deep fakes, loss of privacy, hacking,JBU Womens Etna Rubber Closed Toe Mid-Calf Cold Weather Boots, Brown, Size 8.0 4Western Chief Petite Plaid Vari-Fit Rain Boot, Charcoal, 9 accidents, deception, and loss of industries/jobs.
At the national level, both the current and previous administrations published reports on AI, as has the Department of Defense – some more balanced in addressing of issues of fairness, safety, governance, and ethics.10
For example, using photo recognition to help law enforcement and others seems like a great idea, yet its use is increasingly being questioned. This past May, San Francisco became the first city to ban its use, and others may follow suit.11 While some question this decision to ban vice impose a moratorium until the technology produces less errors, the question remains – did the developers and policy makers consider if there would be push back to its introduction given its current performance?Western Chief Women Solid Tall Waterproof Rain Boot Black 11 M USKamik Women's Sharon Rain Boot Olive 7 M US What sources did they consult?
Another challenge is language. You’ve seen the commercials – “there is much we can do with AI” – in farming, business, and even beer making. While “AI” is a clever tag line, it may invoke unnecessary fear and misunderstanding. For example, I believe for most people equate “robotics” and “AI” with the “Terminator” franchise, raising the fear of uncontrolled autonomous military force overwhelming humanity. Even worse – under the moniker of “AI,” we will buy into “snake-oil” propositions.
We are at least decades away from “general AI” where a “system exhibits apparently intelligence behavior at least as advanced as a person” across the “full range of cognitive tasks,” but we continue to flaunt the use of “AI” without elaboration.Anne Klein Women's Bayrose Ankle Bootie Camel 6.5 M USMIA Women's Portia Ankle Boot, Stone, Size 7.5
SOME ACTIONS TO TAKE
Embrace a learning organization. Popularized by Peter Senge’s The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization (1990), a learning organization is a place “where people continually expand their capacity to create the results they truly desire, where new and expansive patterns of thinking are nurtured, where collective aspiration is set free, and where people are continually learning how to learn together.”Tods Black Suede White Stitch Mid Calf Knee High Fashion Boots Heel Shoe Women 6 While some question whether we can truly make a learning organization, Senge’s thinking may help solve our problem of identifying 2nd/3rd order and evil effects.
First, we must embrace new and expansive patterns of thinking. Force developers use the acronym – “DOTMPLF-P” as shorthand for Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Personnel, Leadership, Facilities, and Policy implications – yet other factors might be as important.
For example, trust in automated or robotics systems must be instilled and measured. In one poll, 73% of respondents noted they would be afraid of riding in a fully autonomous vehicle – up 10% points from the previous year.14 What if we develop a military autonomous vehicle or a leader-follower system and one or more of our host nation allies prohibits its use? What happens if an accident occurs and the host population protests, Skechers BOBS Women's High Peaks-Flurry Dust Ankle Boot - Choose SZ/ColorVasque St Elias GTX Brown Hiking Women's Boot 8Warguing that the Americans don’t care for their safety?
Technologists and concept developers must move from being stove-piped in labs and single-focused to consider the broader view of technological implications across functions.
Embrace Humility. Given that we cannot predict the future and its potential consequences, developers must seek out diversified opinions, and more importantly, recognize divergent opinions.
Embrace the Data. In New York City during World War II, a small organization of some of the most brilliant minds in America worked in the office of the “Applied Mathematics Panel.” In Europe, the 8th U.S. Air Force suffered from devastating bomber losses. Bearpaw Boshie Boot - Women's Size 7 M, BlackWhite Mountain Women's Tivia Snow BootLeaders wondered where best to reinforce the bombers with additional armor without significantly increasing their weight to improve survivability. Reports indicated returning bombers suffered gunfire hits over the wings and fuselage, but not in the tail or cockpits, so to the casual observer it made sense to reinforce the wings and fuselage where the damage was clearly visible.
Abraham Wald, a mathematician, worked on the problem. He noted that reinforcing the spots where damage was evident in returning aircraft wasn’t necessarily the best course of action, given that hits to the cockpit and tail were probably causing aircraft (and aircrew) losses during the mission. In a series of memorandums, he developed a “method of estimating plane vulnerability based on damage of survivors.” As Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes noted more than 100 years ago, “It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”Bogs Women's Stewart Slip OnWomens Patent Leather Chunky High Heels Side Zip Ankle Boots Pointed Toe Warm T6
Additionally, we need to reinforce our practice of performing quality literature reviews to aid in our identification of these issues.
Employ Skepticism and a Devil’s Advocate Approach. In 1587, the Roman Catholic Church created the position of Promoter of the Faith – commonly referred to as the Devil’s Advocate. To insure a candidate for sainthood met the qualification of being canonized, the role of the Devil’s Advocate was to be the skeptic (loyal to the institution), looking for reasons why not to canonize the individual. Similarly, Leaders must embrace the concept of employing a devil’s advocate approach to identifying 2nd/3rd order and evil effects of technology – if not designating a devil’s advocate with the right expertise to identify assumptions, risks, and effects. But creating any devil’s advocate or “risk identification” positions is only useful if their input is seriously considered.
Embrace the Suck. Lastly, if we are serious in identifying the 2nd/3rd order and evil effects, Naturalizer Hurley Wedge Booties BLACK WOMEN SIZE 7.5MWomens Block Wine Shoes Pull on Ankle Booties Retro Round Toe Mid Heel Partyto include identifying new dependencies, ethical issues, or other issues which challenge the adaption or development of a new technology or policy – then we must be honest, resilient, and tough. There will be setbacks, delays, and frustration.
Technology holds the power to improve and change our personal and professional lives. For the military, technology changes the ways wars are fought (i.e., the character of war), but it may also change the nature of war by potentially reducing the “human dimension” in war. If robotics, AI, and other technological developments eliminate “danger, physical exertion, intelligence and friction,”17 is war easier to wage? Will technology increase its potential frequency? Will technology create a further separation between the military and the population by decreasing the number of personnel needed? These may be some of the 2nd/3rd order and “evil” effects we need to consider.
If you enjoyed this post, please see Dr. Marsella’s previous post “Second/Third Order, and Evil Effects” – The Dark Side of Technology (Womens Floral High Heel Denim Side Zip Fashion Sexy Ankle Boots Shoes ALL US SZ)
– Womens Sexy Suede Ankle Boots T-Strappy Buckles Pointed Toe High Stiletto Shoes, by Dr. Nir Buras