- Mr/Ms NEW LIPSTIK LIPSTIK ARIANA BLACK BOOTS New Listing New design Elegant and stable packaging
- NWT BLEIL Black Leather Mid-Calf Boots, Womens Size 6.5, Germany
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski BLACK / PINK FOIL - WHITE 333824 060 DS SZ 11.5
- Ermenegildo Zegna Men’s Real Leather Shoes Sz : US 10,5//NEW
- Crevo Latte Men's Leather Flip Flop Sandals
- Man's/Woman's Ecco Men's Sandals Practical and economical Cheaper than the price Modern and elegant
- FLEXUS FLEXIA-BP - FLEXIA Size: - Color:
- New Fashion Mens Oxfords Casual High Top Shoes Leather Canvas Shoes Wholesale
- vintage ADIDAS DAKOTA ORIGINALS Kelly Green quilt skate SB men 6.5 / women 8
- TEXAS TAN LEATHER WESTERN COWBOY BOOTS Size MEN'S 8 D
- Lugz Men's Sandstone Chukka Boot - Choose SZ/Color
- DAN POST P2271 BROWN LEATHER WESTERN BOOTS SIZE MENS 11 D MADE IN USA
- ROBERT WAYNE MEN'S THATCHER BLACK SHOES BOOTS SIZE 10 - BRAND NEW
- AdTec Men's 6" Leather Hiker Steel Toe Boots, Black Oil Resistant 1980
- BRAND NEW Beloved MENS HIGH TOPS SHOES CATS US 8-14 CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER
- BED STU MEN'S CORSICO BLACK DRIFTWOOD LEATHER WINGTIP OXFORDS SHOES SIZE 12
- Man's/Woman's YOLLES LEATHER NAVY WHITE Various styles New design Seasonal promotion
- Christian Louboutin Beige Cataclou Suede Studded Platform Sandals Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- PUMA Women's Vikky Velvet Rope BL Platform, Blue, Size 10.5 US / 8.5 UK
- Balenciaga Pink Velvet with Block Heel Ankle Boots/Booties Size EU 35 (Approx. US 5) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Pink Nosy Begonia 100 Pvc Transparent T-strap Pumps Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Suede Black/ White MSRP $85
- AIR JORDAN PRIME FLIGHT Size 13 Gym red & White/Black 616846-601 basketball
- Adidas Tubular Dusk Primeknit Womens AQ1198 Black Pink Athletic Shoes Size 7
- Nike Blazer Low Russian Floral Pack Womens AJ1689-001 Black Red Shoes Size 7.5
- ASICS Women's Gel Lyte Komachi Strap Trainer Shoes sz 10 Rose Taupe White Black
- Womens Faux Leather High Block Heel Platform Fur Warm Ankle Snow Boots Shoes New
- Size 10.5-11 Mens Nike Air Force 1 Pre Owned 3/10 Cond
- NIKE Mens NSW Tiempo '94 Mens Sneakers - SIZE 10 [631689-448] BLUE
- Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Waterproof Hiking Boot (Dark Burgundy, US Womens Size 8)
- Sexy Club party Women Stilettos Pointed Toe Over Knee High Thigh Strech Boots sz
- A|X Armani Exchange Women's Sequined Combat Boot
- Dr Scholl's Wos Shoes Mary Janes US 11 M Beige Leather Slip-On Buckle Comfort
- BOBS from Skechers 33687 Womens Bobs Chill-Bohemian Alley.- Choose SZ/Color.
- SAS Tripad Comfort Roamer - San Antonio Shoe Loafers USA Chestnut Women's 7.5 W
- Man/Woman r9842 femme remonte r9842 Great variety Brand classic style
- Zara womens emerald green suede sandals, size US8, new with box
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s W Reptile BY9075 Snake Leather Shoes Women's 6
- Women's adidas Swift Run Casual Shoes Core Black/Ash Pearl/White B37717 BLK
- AUTHENTIC Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Ease Triple White AO1520 100 Women size
- NEW LL Bean Women’s Suede Comfort Shoes Slip-Ons Loafers Size 9.5M
- Easy Street Women's Holly Tan/Matte Brass Slip-on Shoes
- Supreme Nike Air Foamposite 1 Sp US 9.5 black Used From Japan
- CROFT & BARROW MENS SIZE 9M BLACK LEATHER LOAFERS SHOES CORE TECH buckle #S94
- Mens Suede Comfy Party Loafers Casual Pointed Toe Slip On Driving Shoes Business
- Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit Creston-Argest Black 65525/BBK Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Camper Peu Rambla Canvas Sneakers - Men's Size 9 () - Black/Blue
- Call It Spring Metaponto Ankle Boots 989, Bone, 8.5 US / 39 EU
- Steve Madden 2894 Womens Hilltop Brown Nubuck Booties Shoes Size 6
- Curations Gray & Black Snakeskin Wedge Boots Size 8M NWOB
- Vagabond Amina Black Patent Leather Shoes Oxfords EU38 US7.5, EU39 US8, EU40 US9
- Labrador Retriever Print Faux Fur Boots For Women-Free Shipping
- Man/Woman Diesel, Y00830P0498H1554, Vintagy Lounge, Black/Anthracite Elegant shape high quality value
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Red Leather Platform Creeper Shoes US 10 RARE
- Wesco Engineer Boots Us7.5Blk Suede Custom Boss Insole Free Shoes (89088
- New Chaco J106297 Z/2 Smoky Mountains Smoky Sunrise Men's Sandals 13 US
- Easy Spirit Women's Gosport2 Mule, Black/Black Fabric, 12 M US
- Mens Saucony Grid Stratos 5 Trainers Silver/Blue Size 7.5M (N469)
- New New Balance Mens Msfdimp3 Brown Walking Shoes Size 12.5
- Hi-Tec Coronado Men’s Waterproof Hiking Boots Size 8M EUC
- Men Outdoor Fashion Waterproof Walking Trail Premium Boots Tactical Shoes Size@
- Prada Porpora Pointed Toe Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Giuseppe Zanotti Gold Gladiator Super Harmony Sandals Size US 8
- Charlotte Olympia Metallic Two Tone Glitter Kiss Me Dolores Ankle Strap Pumps Platforms Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- TEVA Mush Atoll Chukka Boots Men's Size 12 Black Suede Faux Fur Lined Leather
- Palladium Men's LR Sport TW Oxford, Rio Red
- Rockport TruWalk World Tour Mens Dark Brown Leather Waterproof Boots size 7 WIDE
- Mens Hey Dude Moccasin Shoes Wally Washed
- ONITSUKA TIGER Tiger Ally Men Classic Red / Cream 1183A029-600
- Men Calvin Klein Shoes Masen Brushed Fashion Blue Size 10.5
- Man/Woman: air max 90: Drip! Drop! Easy to use drops!
- Nike 90 Size 7.5 Black Sneaker Men's
- New NIKE MayFly Men's Casual Athletic Shoes navy white sizes 8-10.5
- Adidas Ultra Boost W Still Breeze Size 6.5 ($240 via PP)
- Nike Flex RN 2018 Womens AA7408-006 Wolf Grey Hyper Pink Running Shoes Size 7.5
- Womens Faux Suede Tassel Pointed Toe Ankle Riding Boots High Heels Shoes SZ E653
- Ann Taylor Taupe Leather Zip Up Knee High Boots 7 M Calf Heels
- Mens Nike Lebron Zoom Witness Game Royal/WHT/Metallic/Grey 852439 400 DOUBLE BOX
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN DRIFT AH7334 100 TRIPLE ALL WHITE/BLACK - MESH/NEOPRENE
- PETER KENT Kitten Heel Pointy Toe Bootie Brown Leather Tie Up Witchy 37.5 Italy
- Georgia Giant Women's Brown and Teal Floral Romeo
- Aquatalia Gail Weatherproof Black Black Mid Calf Boot Size 7
- Womens New SAS Tripad Comfort Loafers Size 8 Wide Silver EXCELLENT Shoes
- Clarks Women's Bendables Black Leather Mary Jane Slip On Shoes Size 7.5 M
- WINTER COLLECTION euro 42 - 11 L/ US.
- Naot Leather Double Buckle Womens Shoes Clogs Leilani Black/Brown EU36 US 5-5.5
- NIB 100% AUTH McQueen Sequin Skull Metallic Leather Flat Shoes $525 Sz 37.5
- Nike Womens Air Footscape Woven Black/Grey Running Shoes (917698-002) Size 7
- NIKE WOMENS AIR MAX 90 PRM METALLIC MAHOGANY 896497-903 SIZE 8.5
- Nike WMNS Air Max 1 JDI COLLECTION White 917691-100 size 9.5
- Asolo TPS 520 GV EVO A11013 Women's Chestnut Waterproof Leather Trekking Boots
- Safety Work Shoes Fila Memory Runtronic Women Size 7 Black Leather Synthetic New
- ONEMIX Autumn Winter Men's Sneakers Keep Warm Woof Leather Shoes Outdoor Walking
- Mens 8.5 Leather Cole Haan Shoes Loafers
- Dr. Comfort Scott Brown Leather Hook Loop Comfort Casual Walking Men's 11.5 XW
- Cache Black Leather by Monticello Shoes (Size 8)
- Mens Genuine Leather Moccasins Driving Oxfords Flats Casual Loafers Shoes Sz
- INC International Concepts Johannan Boots Black Women's US Size 6 (I,1)
- 《《STUART WEITZMAN》》 BOOTS WOMEN SZ 6.5 B BLACK SUEDE FASHION MID-CALF MED HEELS
- New Via Spiga Women's Caryn Suede Gray Ankle Bootie Boots size 6.5
- Merrell J56078 Luxe Button Suede Stapled Clogs Ankle Booties Women's US Size 8
- Amanda Smith black croc boots. size 9.5. high heel. side zip.
- Men Runway Real Leather Loafer Slip on Solid British Chain Luxury Gommino Shoes
- KEEN Utility Men's PTC Oxford Work Shoe Black Size 8.5M
- 800$ Maison Margiela White Leather Sneakers size US 9 Made in Italy
- FILA Men's Drifter Slide 1SM00010-143 - White/Green-Navy Sandals
- CLARKS Women's Cheyn Ava Oxford - Choose SZ/Color
- Prada Natural Color Satin Flat Silver Buckle Feathers Sandals Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- Miu Miu Metallic - Gold/Platino W/Hints Of Slate Blue Peep Heels Formal Shoes Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- adidas Black Superstar Sneakers Size US 6.5 Regular (M, B)
- NIKE AIR MAX 95 OG Solar Red / Granite MEN'S SHOES LIFESTYLE COMFY SNEAKERS
- Man/Woman 361 Degrees Impulse Mens Black/Blue Sneakers Guarantee quality and quantity a good reputation in the world Export
- Robert Wayne Mens Thomas Black Ankle Casual Boots Shoes 8.5 Medium (D) BHFO 9339
- CATERPILLAR MENS STUN BOOT CASUAL SHOES #P720726
- Men's Gear Box 9" Black Leather Logger Work Boot Size 11 EE
- Martin-6 Men Winter Boot Fur Lining Size 7 (Fit Smaller-Order One Size Bigger)
- Georgia Black Leather "O" Ring Motorcycle Boots Sz 7 USA Slip On Oil Resistent
- Wellco Men's Hot Weather E-lite Combat Boot Sage Work Boots
- Gentleman/Lady Dr. Martens Oxford Shoes Cheap Win the praise of customers fine
- Royal Elastics Meister 1809 Beige Blue Men Casual Slip On Shoe Sneaker 04383-005
- Adidas Men's VERITAS-X Basketball Shoes Burgundy S77632 a
- Nike Air Max Premiere Men Basketball Sneakers Size 11 Crimson (Red) 689567 606
- NIKE ROSHE LD - 1000 SZ 11.5 GYM RED BLACK SAIL 844266 601
- Adidas Tubular Shadow BW1310 Exclusive Light Blue
- Nike Women's Air Force 1 Hi Premium Shoes NEW AUTHENTIC White/Silver 654440-105
- Hoka One Women's Clifton 3 Ankle-High Fabric Cross Trainer Shoe size 8
- Punk Womens Leather Pointy Toe Rivet Pull On Block Heel Zip Ankle Boots Shoes sz
- Nike Air Command Force 684715-001 Retro 90s Spurs W BOX Basketball Shoes MEN 9.5
- Nike AIR MAX 1 PRM SNAKESKIN ALL BLACK TRAINER UK4/EU37.5/US6.5 454746 014
- NEW WITHOUT BOX TALBOTS WOMANS BRAZILIAN GENUINE LEATHER WALNUT BOOTS SIZE 9M
- FitFlop Women's Due Snake Ballet Flat - Choose SZ/color
- MORI ITALY HIGH HEELS OVERKNEE BOOTS STIEFEL BOOTS ZIP LEATHER BLACK BLACK 39
- Anne Klein iflex Womens Loafers Shoes 8.5 M multi-color snake print
- Clarks Women's Padmora Oxford, Sand, 8 M US
- Arnaldo Toscani Shoes Women Moccasins Brown 88238 BDT SALE
- NEW ROCKPORT WOMENS COBB HILL LIZZIE SLIP-ON
[Editor’s Note: In Part I of this series, Dr. Nick Marsella addressed the duty we have to examine our assumptions about emergent warfighting technologies / capabilities and their associated implications to identify potential second / third order and “evil” effects. JORDAN AJ1 MID - MEN'SNike JORDAN 14 XIV RETRO 487471-005 INDIGLO BLACK WHITE VIVID GREEN SIZE 11.5 In today’s post, he prescribes five actions we can embrace both individually and as organizations to avoid confirmation bias and falling into cognitive thinking traps when confronting the ramifications of emergent technologies — Enjoy!]
In part I of my blog post, I advised those advocating for the development and/or fielding of technology to be mindful of the second/third order and possible “evil” effects. I defined “evil” as an unexpected and profound negative implication(s) of the adoption/adaption of a technology and related policy. I also recommended heeding the admonition of Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO, to take responsibility for our technological creations and have the courage to think things through their potential implications – both for the good and the bad.
But even if we as individuals are willing to challenge our assumptions and think broadly and imaginatively, we can still come up short. Why? The answer is due in part to the challenges of prediction and the fact we are human with both great cognitive abilities, but also weaknesses.
First, common sense and many theorists remind us that the future is unknowable.Nike Train Speed 4 AMP Penn State Nittany Lions PSU Training Shoes 844102-140Nike Mens JORDAN ACADEMY Basketball Shoe 844515 600 NEW $125.00The futurist Arthur C. Clark noted in 1962, “It is impossible to predict the future, and all attempts to do in any detail appear ludicrous within a very few years.” Within this fixed condition of unknowing, the U.S. Departments of Defense and the Army must make choices to determine:
– what capabilities we desire and its related technology;
– where to invest in research and development; and
As Michael E. Raynor pointed out in his book, Nike Lebron Soldier XI SFG Men’s Size 13 Basketball Shoes Light Bone 897646 005, making choices and developing strategies, which include adopting new technology, where the future is unknowable and “deeply unpredictable” either produces monumental successes or monumental failures.Nike Zoom High Jump Elite Spikes Shoes Mens Size 15 Black Blue 806561-413 NEWNike Jordan Flight Team 11, Sz 9, Gym Red / Toro, Miami Heat Colors For a company this can spell financial ruin, while for the Army, it can spell disaster and the loss of Soldiers’ lives and national treasure. Yet, we must also choose a “way ahead” – often by considering “boundaries” – in a sense the left and right limits – of potential implications.
Second, our ability to predict when technology will become available is often in error nor can we accurately determine its implications. For example, in a New York Times editorial on December 8, 1903, it noted: “A man carrying airplane will eventually be built, Nike Presto Fly Red Size 11.5 Brand NewNike Air Max 1 Shoes HYP QS Night Track Silver Red Hyperfuse SZ 11but only if mathematicians and engineers work steadily for the next ten million years.”5 The Wright Brothers first flight took place the following week, but it took decades for commercial and military aviation to evolve.
Each of the services has faced force modernization challenges due to the adoption of technologies that weren’t mature enough; whose capabilities were over-promised; or did not support operations in the envisioned Operational Environment. For the U.S. Army, Future Combat Systems (FCS) was the most obvious and recent example of this challenge – costing billions of dollars and, just as importantly, lost time and confidence.NIKE AIR BERWUDA UNIVERSITY RED SQUADRON BLUE SUMMIT WHITE 555305-601 SIZE 8Nike Air Jordan Prime Trainer shoes Red-White
Third, in terms of future technology, predictions vary widely. For example, predictions by MIT’s Rodney Brooks and futurist/inventor Ray Kurzweil vary widely to the question – “What year do you think human-level Artificial Intelligence [AI, i.e., a true thinking machine] might be achieved with a 50% probability?” Kurzweil predicts AI (as defined) will be available in 2029, while Brooks is a bit more conservative – the year 2200 – a difference of over 170 years.Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Grey Men Size 8.0 New Training Comfort RareNIB NIKE FREE TRAINER 3.0 MEN'S SHOE'S~9~BLUE~SWEET LOOKING SHOE'S
While one can understand the difficulty of predicting when “general AI” will be available, other technologies offer similar difficulties. The vision of the “self-driving” autonomous vehicle was first written about and experimented with in the 1920s, yet technological limitations, legal concerns, customer fears, and other barriers make implementing this capability challenging.
Lastly, as Rodney Brooks has highlighted, NIKE Men's Air Behold Low Basketball Shoe White/Black/Wolf Grey Size 8 M US maintains:
“we tend to overestimate the effect of a technology in the short run and underestimate the effect in the long run.”Nike Basketball shoes Lebron 11 south beach size 10.5
SECOND, THIRD ORDER AND EVIL EFFECTS
– intentionally focus on the positive effects of adopting a technology;
– ignore the experts and those who identify the potential downside of technology; and
– fail to think thorough the short, long, and potentially dangerous effects or dependencies – imaginatively.
We do this because we are human, and more often because we fall into the confirmation bias or other cognitive thinking traps that might affect our program or pet technology. As noted by RAND in Truth Decay:Nike Air Vapor Untouchable Metallic Silver/Blue Lagoon/Hot Lava/Metallic SilverNike Roshe NM Flyknit SE Mens Athletic Running Shoes 816531-600 Sz 11 Kk3a
“Cognitive biases and the ways in which human beings process information and make decisions cause people to look for information, opinion, and analyses that confirm preexisting beliefs, to weigh experience more heavily than data and facts, and then to rely on mental shortcuts and the beliefs of those in the same social networks when forming opinions and making decisions.”9
Yet, the warning signs or signals for many unanticipated effects can be found simply by conducting a literature review of government, think tank, academic, and popular reports (to perhaps include science fiction). This may deter some, given the sheer volume of literature is often overwhelming, but contained within these reports are many of the challenges associated with future technology, such as: the potential for deep fakes, loss of privacy, hacking,AA2159-001 Nike Dilatta Basketball Shoes Black/White Sizes 8-13 New In BoxNike Air Max 1 GPX Blue Floral Running Shoes 2014 sz 13 accidents, deception, and loss of industries/jobs.
At the national level, both the current and previous administrations published reports on AI, as has the Department of Defense – some more balanced in addressing of issues of fairness, safety, governance, and ethics.10
For example, using photo recognition to help law enforcement and others seems like a great idea, yet its use is increasingly being questioned. This past May, San Francisco became the first city to ban its use, and others may follow suit.11 While some question this decision to ban vice impose a moratorium until the technology produces less errors, the question remains – did the developers and policy makers consider if there would be push back to its introduction given its current performance?Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce Mid AF1 Grey Navy White Men Casual Shoes 864014-006Nike Presto Fly 'Triple White' Men's Running Shoes 908019-100 What sources did they consult?
Another challenge is language. You’ve seen the commercials – “there is much we can do with AI” – in farming, business, and even beer making. While “AI” is a clever tag line, it may invoke unnecessary fear and misunderstanding. For example, I believe for most people equate “robotics” and “AI” with the “Terminator” franchise, raising the fear of uncontrolled autonomous military force overwhelming humanity. Even worse – under the moniker of “AI,” we will buy into “snake-oil” propositions.
We are at least decades away from “general AI” where a “system exhibits apparently intelligence behavior at least as advanced as a person” across the “full range of cognitive tasks,” but we continue to flaunt the use of “AI” without elaboration.Nike Air Jordan 2 Retro Low Gym Red University Red Turquoise 832819-606Nike Flyknit Racer 'Acai Berry' 526628-008 Size 13
SOME ACTIONS TO TAKE
Embrace a learning organization. Popularized by Peter Senge’s The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization (1990), a learning organization is a place “where people continually expand their capacity to create the results they truly desire, where new and expansive patterns of thinking are nurtured, where collective aspiration is set free, and where people are continually learning how to learn together.”NIKE DUNK HI PREMIUM "CURRY" SIZE While some question whether we can truly make a learning organization, Senge’s thinking may help solve our problem of identifying 2nd/3rd order and evil effects.
First, we must embrace new and expansive patterns of thinking. Force developers use the acronym – “DOTMPLF-P” as shorthand for Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Personnel, Leadership, Facilities, and Policy implications – yet other factors might be as important.
For example, trust in automated or robotics systems must be instilled and measured. In one poll, 73% of respondents noted they would be afraid of riding in a fully autonomous vehicle – up 10% points from the previous year.14 What if we develop a military autonomous vehicle or a leader-follower system and one or more of our host nation allies prohibits its use? What happens if an accident occurs and the host population protests, Nike Air Max Zero Essential White Cool Grey Men Running Shoes Sneaker 876070-102Nike Free Viritous Mens Womens Unisex Adults Trainers Running Shoes - Navy Bluearguing that the Americans don’t care for their safety?
Technologists and concept developers must move from being stove-piped in labs and single-focused to consider the broader view of technological implications across functions.
Embrace Humility. Given that we cannot predict the future and its potential consequences, developers must seek out diversified opinions, and more importantly, recognize divergent opinions.
Embrace the Data. In New York City during World War II, a small organization of some of the most brilliant minds in America worked in the office of the “Applied Mathematics Panel.” In Europe, the 8th U.S. Air Force suffered from devastating bomber losses. NIKE KAISHI 2.0 Running Trainers Gym Casual Like Roshe - () BlackNike Zoom Mercurial XI FK UK Size 8 Men's Trainers Shoes Grey BlackLeaders wondered where best to reinforce the bombers with additional armor without significantly increasing their weight to improve survivability. Reports indicated returning bombers suffered gunfire hits over the wings and fuselage, but not in the tail or cockpits, so to the casual observer it made sense to reinforce the wings and fuselage where the damage was clearly visible.
Abraham Wald, a mathematician, worked on the problem. He noted that reinforcing the spots where damage was evident in returning aircraft wasn’t necessarily the best course of action, given that hits to the cockpit and tail were probably causing aircraft (and aircrew) losses during the mission. In a series of memorandums, he developed a “method of estimating plane vulnerability based on damage of survivors.” As Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes noted more than 100 years ago, “It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”Nike Arrowz Mens Running Shoes Lifestyle Sneakers Pick 1Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max - Sz / US 9 / Red
Additionally, we need to reinforce our practice of performing quality literature reviews to aid in our identification of these issues.
Employ Skepticism and a Devil’s Advocate Approach. In 1587, the Roman Catholic Church created the position of Promoter of the Faith – commonly referred to as the Devil’s Advocate. To insure a candidate for sainthood met the qualification of being canonized, the role of the Devil’s Advocate was to be the skeptic (loyal to the institution), looking for reasons why not to canonize the individual. Similarly, Leaders must embrace the concept of employing a devil’s advocate approach to identifying 2nd/3rd order and evil effects of technology – if not designating a devil’s advocate with the right expertise to identify assumptions, risks, and effects. But creating any devil’s advocate or “risk identification” positions is only useful if their input is seriously considered.
Embrace the Suck. Lastly, if we are serious in identifying the 2nd/3rd order and evil effects, Y3 Nike Air Jordan Eclipse Chukka Woven Black 881453-001 US 8 BNIBNike Air Max 2016 Mens Running Trainers - ( 806771 017 )to include identifying new dependencies, ethical issues, or other issues which challenge the adaption or development of a new technology or policy – then we must be honest, resilient, and tough. There will be setbacks, delays, and frustration.
Technology holds the power to improve and change our personal and professional lives. For the military, technology changes the ways wars are fought (i.e., the character of war), but it may also change the nature of war by potentially reducing the “human dimension” in war. If robotics, AI, and other technological developments eliminate “danger, physical exertion, intelligence and friction,”17 is war easier to wage? Will technology increase its potential frequency? Will technology create a further separation between the military and the population by decreasing the number of personnel needed? These may be some of the 2nd/3rd order and “evil” effects we need to consider.
If you enjoyed this post, please see Dr. Marsella’s previous post “Second/Third Order, and Evil Effects” – The Dark Side of Technology (Nike Air Max 90 NS GPX Big Logo)
– Nike Lunarglide 8 VIII Black White Men Running Training Shoes Sneaker 843725-001, by Dr. Nir Buras