- 1801 adidas Pureboost X TR 3.0 LL Women's Traning Running Shoes CG3524
- Gentlemen/Ladies Aldo Women's Oloasen Sneaker online sale comfortability Explosive good goods
- NIKE Womens Roshe G AA1851-002 BLACK/WHITE Womens Size 10
- NIKE WMNS CORTEZ DELUXE 304939-161 year 2002
- Hogan Women's High top REBEL Sneakers WHITE
- Sperry Women's Oasis Canal Boat Shoes Black Patent 9
- TOM FORD Suede WARWICK sneakers Made in Italy UK8.5-9/US9.5-10/42.5-43 men shoes
- Kung Fu Casual Shoes Mens Slip On Chinese Traditional Kung Fu Casual Loafer Shoe
- 76994 Black SKECHERS Men's SYNERGY TAL SR BLK Slip Resistant Sole EH Safety
- NEW SKECHERS GO VULC RAMBLE GRAY LOAFER SHOES MENS 11.5 SLIP ON STYLE FREE SHIP
- REEBOK V62600 GL 6000 CASUAL Mn's (M) Mulberry/Red Mesh/Suede Lifestyle Shoes
- Man's/Woman's Totes Winter Boots 9 Med High grade Known for its good quality British temperament
- Madden Girl Party Ankle Boots - Women's Size 7.5, Black
- Corkys Hobo Women's Boot, Grey, Size 9.0
- Man's/Woman's Studio Pollini Heel Boots Size 37 Diverse new design Online Different styles
- Stuart Weitzman Brown Suede Criss Cross Front Hook & Loop Bootie Boot Size 8.5
- Sanuk Men's Guide Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- CLARKS Men's Unelott Plain Oxford, Black, 10 M US
- Adidas Originals Rivalry Hi Vintage Dark Blue retro mens hip-hop suede shoes NIB
- Colorado Mens 11 M Sandals Brown Leather Slip On Urban Trail Walking Outdoors
- VIONIC Ladies GEM CABALLO Pointed Toe Leather Flats NATURAL SNAKE Sz. 11 M NIB
- Gentleman/Lady converse jack purcell New product New in stock Fashion dynamic
- Women's FILA Grey Pink Running Shoes SR20203-091 Size 9
- Men's Brown Waterproof Ankle BOOTIES By RED WING.11.5N
- NEW IN BOX MEN'S 11 12 DVS BISHOP BROWN LEATHER CORDURA BOOTS SHOES
- New Dr. Martens Harrisfield Black Pebbled Leather Ankle Boot
- Polaris Thermolite Mens 8 Winter Boots Brown Nubuck Leather Waterproof Insulated
- Palladium Men's Pampa Hi White/White Boot Size: 13 D(M) US
- Dan Post Teju Lizard skin Cowboy Boots Leather Soles Men`s 8 C Made in USA
- TOD'S black LEATHER MENS DRIVING LOAFER SLIP ON SHOES SIZE US 8.5
- DIADORA MEN'S SHOES TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW N9002 MII VALANGA GREEN 9CF
- Stuart Weitzman 5050 Fiftyfifty Over Knee Leather Boot Black Leather
- Valentino Multi-color Blue Orange Green Leather Rockstud 37.5 Sandals Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Wild Pair Green Stilleto Pumps Size US 11 Regular (M, B)
- NIKE FORCE SAVAGE ELITE TD FOOTBALL CLEATS Orange Cinnabar Wht SZ 13 857063-816
- Nike Zoom Talaria Mid FK. Size 10.5. White-Pure/Platinum (NIB) Men's.
- Nike Air Force I 1 Premium White/White Croc Crocodile 309096-112 Men's SZ 15
- Man/Woman：PUMA Women's Vikky Platform Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color：fine processing
- Womens Nike Zoom Fit Agility White Green Volt Sz. 7.5 Brand New
- New Women's Nike SF Special Field Air Force 1 MID Shoe Size 12 Green AA3966-300
- Women Nightclun Sexy Chukka High Heel 17cm Stilettos Platform Ankle Boots Shoes
- NIKE FIELD GENERAL 2 SEATTLE VIVID PURPLE VOLT BL LGN (749310-057) * NEW*
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 ID VOLT-BLACK-WHITE-INFRARED SZ 8.5 MESH TOE! [943756-995]
- Korean Women's Fur Suede Pointed Toe Mid High Heel Knee High Boots Shoes
- Leather Womens Ankle Chelsea Boots Slouch Block Heels Pointy Toe Zipper Shoes
- Gameday Boots NCAA Arkansas Razorbacks Women's 10-Inch
Man/Woman B37469_adidas Shoes – Pod-S3.1 W purple/white/grey_2018_Women_Textile_Nuevo Excellent craft a wide range of products Very good color
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Converse All Star Chuck Taylor White or Blue Canvas Sneaker Silver Studs
PINKO WOMAN FREE TIME CASUAL SNEAKER SHOES LEATHER CODE 1P215X Y4L4 ASTUTA
NIKE AIR MAX 95 ID GYM RED/SOLAR RED-ROYAL BLUE SIZE WOMEN'S 10 [818593-996]
NIKE AIR VAPORMAX FLYKNIT MOC 2 AH7006-201 MOON PARTICLE SOLAR RED-INDIGO BURST
1802 adidas Barricade Boost Women's Tennis Shoes CP9328
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Women's Emery Strap Flat Black Suede Hook and Loop Earthies Ankle psoqyp5447-Athletic Shoes
Nike Air Zoom Cage 3 HC Light blue WMNS Women Tennis Shoes 918199-403 New Box
Shoes Arkyn Pk W adidas Black Women B28123
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!