- Nike Sportswear Womens Free Inneva Woven 833803-100 10 US 42 EUR
- L.L. Bean Primaloft Gray Suede Hiking Tail Boot Women's US 9 M
- Nike Lebron 8 Summit Lake Hornets - salt lake Size 9.5
- Nike air jordan retro 5 sunset womens size 11 men 9.5 red white fire metallic OG
- Gentleman/Lady NEW BYBLOS WOMENS BOOTIE Good world reputation Has a long reputation a lot of varieties
- British Style Women's Mid-Calf Boots Low Heel Shoes Metal Decor Retro Vintage SY
- Womens PU Leather Oxfords Flats Tassel Low Block Heel Pumps Casual Shoes Size WD
- Jessica Simpson Womens Mandayss Taupe Ballet Flats 6.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 1590
- Prada Black Patent Leather Bow Classic Flat Size 35, 5 US
- Christian Dior Yacht Safari Brown Leather Wedge Sandals sz 39
- Mule Shoes Suede Leather Wool Ortholite Foam Buckle Women's 6.5 Merrill
- Sam Edelman Womens Felicia Ballet Flat, Molten Gold Leather, 6.5 Wide US
- New Balance WL415AB D Wide Black White Women Running Shoes Sneakers WL415ABD
- Salomon Women's XA PRO 3D GTX Shoes
- ASICS GEL-Cumulus 20 - Women's Azure/Blue Print 2A008401
- Reebok BS7355 Womens Plus Lite Track Shoe- Choose SZ/Color.
- La Plume Beth leather Mule with Pearl Blue Finish on 2 1/4 inch wedge Euro 41
- PUMA Men's Shoes 315061 Yellow 28ｃｍ
- Skechers Vesto Galego Sandals-Men's size 14 Taupe
- Sanuk Men's 9US COMMODORE STRETCH BLACK Hazy Palms Slip On Loafer Shoes NWOB
- Mens embroider pattern slip on loafers Casual moccasin club shoes spring hot sz
- Vans Unisex 112 Pro Fashion Sneaker (10.5 B(M) US Women / 9 B(M) US Men)
- Clarks Womens Nikki Class Suede Taupe Ankle Boots Size 7 M
- NEW VERALI BLACK HAYLEY VEGAN SUEDE STILETTO TALL BOOTS SHOES NASTY GAL SZ 8.5
- Call It Spring Womens Pietraia Closed Toe Ankle Fashion, Light Grey, Size 10.0
- Corkys Zipper Womens Boot Synthetic with cushioned Footbed and adjustable Leathe
- LADIES LEATHER COLLECTION BLACK SUEDE LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS F50659
- (VERBA) men's shoe denim mod VBM-SNK-250 100% leather + cotton MADE IN ITALY
- NEW PRADA BLACK ANTRACIT LEATHER NYLON LOGO SNEAKERS TRAINERS SHOES 8.5/US 9.5
- Quiksilver Men's Molokai Country Vibes Sandal, Black/Red/Blue, 6(39) M US
- New Columbia 1718431 010 Wave Train Black / City Grey Men's Sandals 13 US
- SAS Roamer Beige Nubuck Comfort Walking Moccasin Shoes 7.5 Wide
- Oregon Mudders Women's CW400 Waterproof 4 Inch Golf Boot in Navy - 9.5
- Nike air max tn plus 10.5 white
- Men's High Top Ankle Boots Suede Oxford British Low Heel Winter Shoes Shop6
- Bed Stu Mens Black Distressed Leather Zip Up Ankle Boots Size 10
- Men Wolverine Floorhand 6" Boot Non Steel W10643 Leather Dark Brown 100%Original
(P) 312424 001 Nike Dunk Low 1 Piece Laser black faded green Men's SZ 13
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
NIKE AIR MAX 97 ULTRA '17 SHOES WOLF GREY MARINE BLUE 917704-001 SIZE 8.5 WMNS
1801 adidas Questar BYD Women's Sneakers Sports Shoes DB1690
BORBONESE WOMAN SNEAKER SHOES NATURAL OR BLACK CODE 6DG903
HOKA ONE ONE Women's Arahi Blue Topaz/Electric Blue Running Shoe 6 B(M) US
Gentleman/Lady Drew Women's Blast Athletic Shoes Black Quality products Order welcome Beautiful and charming
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Nike Max Plus Tn GS Mica Blue Green Juniors Girls Boys Womens 655020 Air Tuned psoqyp2760-Athletic Shoes
1803 adidas adizero Tempo 9 Women's Training Running Shoes CP9499
Nike Air Huarache Run Prm Python Womens 683818-302 Khaki Stucco Shoes Size 9.5
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!