- Ariat Women's Fatbaby Size 6.5 M Brown Bomber Leather 4LR 14729 Box & Tags EUC!
- 3.1 Phillip Lim 3.1 Devon D’Orsay SZ 37.5 (7.5) Gray Patent Leather Toe Suede HL
- Jutti Ethnic Leather Flip-Flops Indian Women Shoes Ballerinas Mojaries US 9.5-12
- Arche 'Lilly' Flat - Black -Size 7 US/ 38 $298 (J2)
- REPETTO Black Microfiber Ballet Flats Shoes Sz40/9.5
- tory burch Womens 6.5 Snake Print Reva Flat Shoes
- NEW CLARKS WOMENS PURE TONE - WOMENS SHOES - WHITE LEATHER
- Reebok Women's Furylite Graphic Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Skechers Be-Light Florescent Womens Mary Jane SneakersBlack8
- Skechers Women Relaxed Fit: Breathe Easy Faithful Casual Shoes White Size 9.5
- Saint Laurent Paris Riding Boot Size 39 1 2 210118 (80302
- Latigo Women’s Navy Blue Leather Shoes. Excellent condition. Size 7.5
- Sperry Sojourn Womens Color: Leather Brown Size: 8.5M Style#: STS12805 UNUSED
- KENNETH COLE "TURF DREAMS" White SHOES MEN SIZE 9 medium NEW
- Man/Woman Triver Black Mens Shoes Size 43 High security Upper material A balance between toughness and hardness
- summer mens leather dress casual shoes closed toe buckle strap sandals C9 round
- Klogs Tiburon Unisex Comfort Slip-resistant Clog Bluebird - 10 Wide
- $120 size 8 Dolce Vita Parkers Black Suede Wedge Ankle Boots Womens Shoes
- Nine West Robbins Fashion Ankle Booties Women's 10M Classic Black Heels Shoes
- Dawgs Loudmouth 13" Aussie Style Boots Women's Size 9 Winter NEW
- Me Too Women's Lexington Heeled Ankle Boots - Size 11 M, Black
- VTG WOMENS STETSON SNIP TOE COWBOY INLAY LEATHER BROWN BOOTS SIZE 9
Women Over Knee Leather Tassel High Boots Block Heel Punk Party Shoes Ske15
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Womens High Top Ankle Boots Leather Pleated Buckle Belt Punk Shoes Chunky Heels
Doc Martens Silver Metallic Jemima Kiltie Chukka Leather Ankle Boots Women's NEW
ADORE-1018G 7" GLITTER UPPER CLASSIC SEXY POLE DANCE PLATFORM ANKLE BOOT
2019 Vogue Womens Occident Chunky Mid Heels Ball Top Over Knee High Boots Shoes
Womens round toe rhinestone shoes high tops elevator real leather ankle boots
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Womens Ronan Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots Earth psoebq4812-Boots
Women Fashion New Suede Pointed Toe Sexy Chunky Over Knee High Boots Elastic Ch8
Women's Butterfly Chunky Block heel shoes Round toe Zip Casual Knee High Boots
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!