- PLEASER Delight-1025 Series 6" Heel Sexy Exotic Ankle-High Boot
- Under Armour UA Micro G Limitless TR [1258736-669] Training Red/Blue-White
- Mephisto Women's Helen Sandal Copacabana/Camel Waxy Copacabana
- Brahma Brenda Womens Navy Blue Leather Steel Toe Work Sneakers Shoes Sz 9 Eur 41
- Wearever Women's Moto Boots Size 9 Dark Brown Faux Leather
- COMME des GARCONS HOMME Sneakers 2018SS kn1503 Black US 9 27.0 cm
- FREEMAN FREE-FLEX MENS BLACK LEATHER TASSLE LOAFERS DRESS SHOES SIZE 11
- Fashion Mens Platform Trainer Boots Athletic Basketball High Top Sneakers Shoes
- ECCO Black Leather Mesh Single Strap Athletic Casual Shoes Men's Size 44 (US 10)
- Men's Rancourt Weltline Penny Loafer in Black Calfskin Leather size 8
- X.APPEAL Size 6 Quincey Women Ankle Bootie Boots Platform Black Suede Heels
- Chooka Womens Midtown Strappy Rubber Almond Toe Ankle Cold Black Size 11.0 CCk
- AR35 Peyton Ankle Boots 359, Tan, 6 US
- DV By Dolce Vita Lilli Boot New
- NaturalSoul by Naturalizer "Rotunda" Cold Weather Boots - Women's Size 9M, Black
- Mens Clarks Swift Turn Black Leather Rip Tape Shoes WIDE H Fitting
- DOLCE & GABBANA Solid All-Weather Calf Leather Shoes Black 03890
- Emporio Armani Sneaker Sz. 42 Leather Man White X4X220XL188-A222 MAKE OFFER
- NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 7 HYDRO VII SLIDE SZ 9 GREY WHITE SANDAL AA2517 002
- Man's/Woman's Womens T-strap black flats-PRETTY SMALL SIZE-US4/EU34/KR220 Outstanding features special function Caramel, gentle
- Converse All Star Shoes Sneakers Men Size 9 Great Condition Black Patent Upper
- CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR HIGH TOP BLACK SNEAKER/SKATE SHOES SZ 7
- New Steel Toe Cap Safety Leather Work Chef shoes Anti Slip Oil Water Resistant
- Men's Aventurero Cowboy Boots Longhorn Inlaid Pointed Toe 7.5D Made in Mexico
- Mens Short Duck Bean Snow Waterproof Hiking Walking Hiker Ankle Boots
- Vintage Nocona Texas Black Leather Western Cowboy Rodeo Boots 8D 41
- Valentino Nude Rockstud Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- SELECTED Boots For Man Size 41 42 43 45 European UNTIL - 80 % SE05 TOD3
- SIZE 10.5 FIELD & STREAM HUNTING BOOTS GREEN FOREST CAMO PATTERN FREE SHIPPING
- Rockport Men's Prestige Point Sz US 14 M Black Leather Oxfords Shoes $160.00
- LANVIN MENS Leather Metallic Silver Dress Shoe Sneaker High-Top 9
- Man/Woman: Nike Vapormax '95 "Neon": Buy now
- Valentino Mint Green 37.5 Rockstud Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Multicolor Mens Geek Squad Sneaker Flats Size US 12 Regular (M, B)
- NEW NIKE VAPOR SPEED TURF CF Football Shoes Mens 12.5 White Black 848334-101
- NIKE SB CHECK.. GREY/ WHITE.. SIZE MEN 8.5/or WOMEN 10.. FAST SHIPPING!
- ADIDAS Youth 7 (Womens 7.5) EQT Equipment Support ADV All Black BB0238 Originals
- NEW NIKE Air Rift PRM QS SZ 7 WMNS 38 Pink Running Training 848502 600 Gum
- Womens Faux Suede Black Med Block Heels Pointed Toe Ankle Riding Boot Shoes F324
- Women's Platform Wedges High Heels Zipper Ankle Boots Punk Goth Creeper Shoes TM
- Nike Air Force 1 Ultra Force ® ( Men UK Size 8.5 & 11 ) Midnight Navy Blue 2018
- Nike Lunar Internationalist Soph Sp Brown Size 11.5
- Bogs Women's Rainboot Living Garden Rain Boot
- Kodiak Alma Women US 8 Black Boot NWOB 722209BLK WATERPROOF Retail $175USD
- Keen Black Mary Jane Shoes - Size 8.5 US (39 EU) Full Grain Leather
- Womens Leather Slip On Flats Loafers Casual Ballet Ballerina Shoes Single Shoes
- Hot Chocolate Design Chocolaticas Simonette Women's Mary Jane Flat Multicoloured
- Klogs Austin Womens - Clogs Flower Tool - 11 Medium
- J. CREW Collection Janey Calf Hair Flats Size 8.5
- NIB Stuart Weitzman Lovebuck Sz 10.5 Red Flame Aniline Patent Leather Flats $398
- ASICS Womens Gel-Cumulus 19 Running Shoe, - Choose SZ/Color
- Nike Beautiful x Blazer Low SE Womens AA1557-200 Bio Beige White Shoes Size 5
- Nike Wmns Epic React Flyknit Gunsmoke/White-Black Running Sneakers AQ0070-010
- Dansko Beatrix Black Leather Heels Pumps Sz 37 / US 6.5 -7
- Skechers Women's Luxe BOBS Rain Dance Brown Slip-on Shoes
- P-430999 New Saint Laurent Wolly White Cheetah Hi-top Sneakers Size 40 / US 7
Womens TAOS taupe leather wedge ankle booties sz. 9 NEW!
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Skechers Performance Women's Go Step Lite-Persista - Choose SZ/color
New Modare Ultraconforto Womens Knee High Wedge Boots Made In Brazil
Lucky Brand Womens Ehllen Leather Closed Toe Ankle Fashion, Black, Size 11.0 qPq
Johnston & Murphy Womens adley Suede Almond Toe Ankle Fashion, Grey, Size 6.0 Qx
New Balance Women's Vazee Running Shoe-Breathe Pac - Choose SZ/color
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Mahan Smooth Ostrich Brown Western Roper Boots Womens 7 A - Narrow Larry Leather psoebq5214-Boots
BOBS from Skechers Women's Mementos Snow Cap Cozy - Choose SZ/color
18 Women Autumn Shiny Leather Block Mid Heel Back zip Pointed toe Ankle Boots NW
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!