- NIKE DUNK HI MEN'S SHOES LIGHT BONE BLACK SIZE 8.5 904233-002
- COLE HAAN D29337 AIR LYRIC TALL BOOT BLACK NIKEair CUSHIONED STRETCH US 7.5
- Womens Bare Traps Brown Leather Insulated Waterproof Duck Boots Size 8.5 / 39
- $149 SOFFT 'Welling' Black Montana Cut Lines Chelsea boots sz 8 M
- NEW-GUESS BRIAR NATURAL/BEIGE+PINK LOGO+ROSE GOLD SPORT SHOES SIZE 7.5,8.5+BOX
- ANTHROPOLOGIE FREE PEOPLE LAS PALMAS BLACK LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS US 8
- NEW Puma RBR Desert Boot Vulc 305926-01 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- Calvin Klein 34F1801-DNY Mens Draven Box/Wave Oxford- Choose SZ/Color.
- Moschino Mens leather fashion sneakers Size 45 (11.5)
- TEVA NAVY TERRA FLOAT UNIVERSAL STRAPPY SANDALS, MEN US 10/ ~ NIB
- Womens LATITUDE FEMME off white sparkling leather loafers sz. 39 NEW!
- Reebok Club DGK Pump White/Stucco-Red-Citron-Black 34-166674 Men's SZ 8.5
- New Balance 517v1 Memory Sole Cross-Training Shoes Mens Size 9D
- SANTONI Suede Leather Chelsea Boots Size 42 Made in Italy RRP€695
- Giorgio Brutini Mens Jarrett 150641 Snakeskin Ankle Demi Boot Black Sz 7.5 M
- New Rocky Mens Rkk02268m Brown Work & Safety Boots Size 8
- Dr. Martens Mens Safety Work Steel Toe Oxford Shoes 0071 Size 11
- Dingo Men's Rev Up Short Leather Motorcycle Boot with Side Zipper Sz 10
- #V VTG MENS CHIPPEWA WORK LEATHER BROWN BOOTS SIZE 7.5 E
- New Mens Casual Two Tone Comfort Genuine Leather Dress Loafers Sneakers Shoes
- Cole Haan C23289-001 Mens Zerogrand Short Wing - Wool Closed Black Wool/Optic
- Giuseppe Zanotti Black Coline Sandals Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Indiboot 120 Suede Patent Heel Bootie Pumps Size EU 37.5 (Approx. US 7.5) Regular (M, B)
- Vince Camuto Brown Riding Boots/Booties Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
- PUMA Aurora Borealis Pink Violet Gold Shimmer Hightop Gold Logo 8 Unreal Color
- Original New Arrival NIKE Women's Shorts
- 2017 NIKE DUALTONE RACER SE SZ 10 WOLF GREY PURE PLATINUM 922170-003
- ADIZERO FS CB W - Adidas
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Essential Rose/Navy Womens 8 New With Box
- New Naturalizer Womens D7117l2-900 Brown Fashion Boots Size 6 (C,D,W)
- Man/Woman Lucky Brand over-the-knee Boots, Size 7.5 the most convenient low cost Exquisite processing
- NIKE SF AF1 864024 204 DUSTY PEACH (CLAY/PINK) - SPECIAL FIELD AIR FORCE Size 11
- Nike Supreme SB AF2 Color Blue, Size 10.5
- Lucky Brand Womens Orsander Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Seasame, Size 7.5 K1
- Laredo 52012 Mysterious 659ss NWOB Womens Tall Stud Snip Toe Cowboy Boots 6 1/2
- Womens Fashion Sweet Sequin Slip On Casual Hollow Walking Casual Shoes Size
- Womens Embroidery Flowers Round Toe Flats Espadrilles Shoes Driving Oxfords D374
- Salvatore Ferragamo Boutique Womens Black Slip on Flat Shoes Size 9 1/2 AAAA
- JOHNSON AND MURPHY WOMEN'S LOW HEEL COGNAC DRESS LOAFER 78-18003 SIZE: 7
- Cole Haan Jagger Wingtip Leather Oxfords, Women's Size 9.5B, Brown
- CAR SHOE women shoes Green leather penny bar loafer KDD46M PEO F0342
- Skechers Women's D'Lites Shiny and New Sneaker
- vintage nike women air pegasus 2000 sneakers size 10 deadstock NIB
- Nike Air Max 90 DMB QS City Shanghai Space Pink Red 813152-600 SZ 10 NO BOX TOP
- WOW! Asics Gel Kayano 22 Lite-Show Womens Running (B) (6793) RRP $250.00
- Men's/Women's New Balance Women's Wc786vi2 durability Quality and quantity guaranteed Elegant and solemn
- Cole Haan Yacht Club Air Men Size 8.5 Boat Shoes Purple Leather C10590
- SKECHERS 60488 'Citywalk' Stitched Driving Comfort Black Oxford Shoes Men's 10.5
- True Religion Driving Loafers Mens Size 11 Brown Furry Slip On Dress Casual Shoe
- Vintage Woodlands Size 11.5 D Moc Toe Leather Boots - Brown
- Man's/Woman's cole haan air conner service Ranked first in its class Very practical
- Man's/Woman's Black Leather Equestrian boots 7 Adequate supply and timely delivery Stylish and fun Superb craftsmanship
- New Women's Skechers Downpour Boots - Olive (C13)
- Gentlemen/Ladies BST-024 Montana West Cowgirl Collection Boots economic Primary quality Amoy
- New ISOLA Sabriel Women Leather Boots Size 9.5 (MSRP $180) nb
- DROVER BOOT COMPANY BOOTS SIZE UK5.5
- CLARKS Neuf Original tordu BAS ÉBÈNE CUIR VINTAGE
- Dr Martens Docs Baynes Chukka Black Boots Shoes Mens Size 12
- Man's/Woman's Mens Rieker Casual Shoes B9251 Excellent craft First grade in its class Breathable shoes
- Oluka Sandals Flip Flops Men Size 8 Black Color
- BOBS from Skechers Womens Chill Luxe-Fancy Me Boat Shoe- Pick SZ/Color.
- Skechers Go Run Forza 2 Running Athletic Sneakers Mens Shoes Size 13 Eur 47
- Jordan AJ Future black white metallic gold oreo 11.5
- New Mens Punk Pointy ToeAnkle Boots Motor Metal Buckle Rock Handsome Shoes Hot
- Palladium Blanc HI Boots Shoe RIO RED/WHITE
- LaCrosse Outdoorsman steel toe shank insulated snow boots mens 9
- DEMONIA Creeper-602S Series 1" P/F Goth Punk Alternative Creeper
- Alligator Mens Print Leather Dress Formal Pointy Toe Wedding Zip Ankle Boot Shoe
- LL Bean Boots Insulated Waterproof Size 13 Youth/Kids W/ Draw String
- Mark Nason by Skechers Los Angeles SILWOOD Fashion Navy Leather Shoe Loafer
- Salvatore Ferragamo Black Faber Oxfords 676 Flats Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Giuseppe Zanotti Coral Winged Sandals Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Bianca Spikes 140 Nappa Platforms Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Men's Tanjun SE Running Shoes Black/White Size 11.5
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike Easter 315371-056 Stealth Blue Green Size 11 Spike Lee
- Nike KOBE MAMBA RAGE Mens Basketball Shoes Black Dark Grey (908972 002) NEW
- NIKE HUARACHE RUN 37.5 NEW triple black presto ultra bw zero one 1 90 max
- New Marc Fisher Womens Brown Ankle Boots Size 5.5
- Womens Buckle Strap Stiletto Rhinestone Decor Side Zip Party Club Ankle Boots
- Man/Woman Dunham Men's Chace Boat Shoe selling price High quality and economy Contrary to the same paragraph
- Adidas BB1919 Women Terrex voyager outdoor shoes orange yellow sneakers
- Nike Mayfly Woven Bronze 833132-700 Size US 8 26cm New
- Nike Men's Jordan Super.Fly 2 Shoes Black/Pink/Purple 599945-009 ONCE USED NICE!
- FitFlop Women's F-Sporty Mary Jane Flat - Choose SZ/color
- Roman Gladiator Leather Womens Mid Calf Boots Ladies Retro Chunky Heels Shoes Sz
- New Womens Leather Loafers Flower Soft Flats Shoes Slip On Ethnic Anti-slip
- Cobbie Cuddlers Carlisle Black Leather Casual Oxford Shoes Womens Size 8w (WIDE)
- ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS STAN SMITH SHOES B41626 WHITE/BLACK
- Stuart Weitzman Bolshoi Ballet Flats 644, Naked, 6.5 US
- Stewart Weitzman Snake Pattern Black Ballet Flats 9.5 AAAA Narrow low heel
- ECCO Women's Women's Aimee Sport Slip on Sneaker, Wild Dove/Wine, 38 M
- Fila MEMORY DELUXE 17-W Womens Memory DeluxeRunning Shoe- Choose SZ/Color.
- Gentlemen/Ladies Nike Free Distance Running Women's Shoes Strong heat and wear resistance Elegant and sturdy packaging Selling new products
- Nike Air Huarache Women's Rio Teal/Rio Teal/Black 34835301
- Sam Edelman Women's Hazel Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Pump Baltic Navy Kid Suede
- Sandgren Boot Clog Tan Size Size 40 US 8.5
- NEW NWB Cole Haan Santa Barbara Twin Gore II Loafers Shoes Mens 9 M
- CONVERSE Maroon LEATHER LOW TOP LUNARLON Size 10 Mens MSRP $70.00
- MEN'S DEELUXE "CRUISE" SNOWBOARD SKATEBOARD SNEAKERS SIZE 8.5 + BURTON STICKER
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Churston Sneakers Canvas Red Size 8.5 D
- Madden Trace Loafer Black Men's 10 M US - MSRP $70
- Gianni Bini Knee High Boot Women size 9.5 Brown Leather
- ~Workery model 106631 Zoki - Matter - Shoes
- Womens Shoes Shiny Synthetic Leather Med Heel Pumps Zip Ankle Boots US Size b286
- Aldo Asteille Over-The-Knee Dress Boots, Black, 6 US / 36 EU
- Tundra Women's Whitney Winter Boot, Black, 6 B US
0 NIKE FLYKNIT RACER Men's Sz10.5 Hyper Orange (526628-008) *Authentic
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
NIKE AIR HUARACHE MINE GREY-MIDNIGHT FOG-POISON GREEN-BLACK SZ 8 [318429-013]
White Nike Air Jordans With Number And Logo
NEW IN BOX. Nike Lunarepic Flyknit Rough Green/ Size 10
Mens Basketball shoes size 12
Nike Air Max Tavas Men's Running Shoes Black White 705149-009
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Authentic Nike Air Jordan 6 Concord Size 11.5 Rings 2018 pspoyf4467-Athletic Shoes
Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro Stealth 2007 Men 13 Multi Basketball Bugs Bunny Athletic
2014 Air Jordan white infrared 6’s size 6.5
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!