- Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro LS Oreo Men's Size 11.5 Black/Tech Grey - 314254 003
- Brand New Not Rated Womens More Fun Oxford Flats Lite Biege Shoes, 8 M
- SoftWalk Women's Marla Black Stretch/Patent Slip-on Shoes
- New in Box Tod's Men's Blue Suede Moccasin HOY320RE
- MENS DI BIAGGIO SLIP ON FASHION ESPADRILLS PUMPS - BLACK CORD
- JOHNSTON MURPHY Mens Size 8.5M Brown Leather Vented Slip-on Moc Toe Loafers #C52
- Crocs Mens Santa Cruz 2 Luxe Espresso / Walnut Slip On Loafer - Sizes 8/9/10 NWB
- Skechers Relaxed Fit-Rovato-Venten Loafer - Mens
- BASAL! Soda Women's Pull-On Slouchy Knee High Boots
- AK Anne Klein Jeannie Comfort Ankle Boots 801, Black, 7.5 US
- Pikolinos Womens Boots Booties Black Leather Sz 38 US 7.5 8 Zip Up Stacked Heel
- New! Nando Muzi Mink Leather Side Zippered Ankle Boot
- Sam Edelman Petty Suede Ankle Booties, Women's Size 5.5M, Navy
- Summer Men's Knight Real Genuine Leather Slip On Loafers Casual Driving Shoes Sz
- Geox U34R1C00043C9999 MensSimon W 2 Boat Shoe 12 US- Choose SZ/Color.
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential Blue Fox/Light Bone 8 M US Mens (875695 401)
- Mens Womens Sports Sandals Roman Shoes Summer Beach Fishermans Slingback Sandals
- Munro Womens Dark Brown/ Black Shoes 5 M
- Men's Fashion Sneakers Casual Sports Athletic Breathable Shoes Autumn/Winter Hot
- K Swiss Bridgeport II Mens Classic Designer Plimsol Trainers Charcoal
- Rockport Mens M78632 BlackIi Hiking Boots Size 7 (408831)
- Men's Justin Brown Lizard Leather Cowboy Western Boots Size: 8.5 D
- FUNTASMA Captain-110 1" Flat Heel Costume Cosplay Halloween Knee-High Boot
- Men's Fur Lined Leather Boots Winter Warm Oxfords Formal Business Casual Shoes
- Boras Giulio 3075-0001 Boots Ankle Boots Suede Black 176988
- Womens Black Northwest Territory Taltson Steel Toe Cap Work Shoes Trainers 3 - 8
- Man/Woman Propet Men Lane - MCV024L fashion high quality Different styles and styles
- Hermès Petroleum Blue Sandals Size US 8
- Valentino Poudre Rockstuds - Sz. 38.5 Eu Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Brown Leopard Print Patent Leather New Very Prive Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit 2017 Blue Black Grey 880845-401 Size 10.5US
- Hush Puppies Men's Leverage Brown Leather Slip-on Shoes
- Mr/Ms: Jordan 5 size 9.5: Cavity
- Nike Air Max Fitsole (2)
- Adidas Stella McCartney Crazy Train Run Tennis Shoes Training Sneakers - US 7.5
- WOMENS NIKE AIR ZOOM VOMERO 12 RUNNING SHOES PURE PLAT/PURPLE DYNASTY SIZE 10.5
- BEBE Sterling Update BLACK / WHITE Leather Wedges Size 8 US Shoes
- Charles by Charles David Womens Gunter Over the Knee Boots Retail $159 size 8
- Nike Air Zoom Legend RT Ricardo Tisci Shoes Black Graphite SZ ( 908458-001 )
- Adidas Originals Tubular Runner W AF6276 Core Black Camo Print Women's Shoes
- Durango Size 9 12" Distressed Tan Leather Pull On Western Boots Women's
- Womens HUNTER ORIGINAL 226571 navy blue patterned short boots sz. 6 (37)
- DOC DR. MARTENS STELLA METALLIC BLUE STARS WHITE BOOTS RARE UNISEX 7UK US: W9 M8
- Women's SAS Crissy Leather TriPad Comfort Slip On Flats Loafers Shoes Sz.7.5M
- Chic Womens Shiny Patent Leather Slip on Loafers Casual Oxfords Creepers Shoes
- BOBS from Skechers Women s Menace Lite Fresh Fashion Sneaker Black White 10 M US
- Womens Fly London Ypul Nubuck Open Toe Summer Wedge Heel Platform Sandal
- Frye Women's Khaki Sienna Multi Stud Ballet Flats - Pointed Toe - 72266-KHI
- Nike Women's Flex Supreme TR 5 Training Shoes Size 10 Black White Platinum NEW!
- New Balance Weekend-Expedition Pink Sneakers Size 8,9,10 New
- Beautiful ALL BLACK grey Mesh Tie Sneakers Size 39 U.S. Size 9 EUC
- ECCO Sussex Women's Black Leather Mary Jane Braided Strap Clogs Shoes Size 41 10
- Dansko Professional Women's Clogs Black Size 38W/ 7.5-8 US
- Man's/Woman's Viberg Boots Us7.5Cml Suede Shoes (88736 New product Modern and stylish fashion Very practical
- TOMMY BAHAMA Mens Tanned Leather RESTER Relaxology Beach Deck Boat Shoes 11D
- Sanuk Men's Vagabond Mixer Loafer Flat - Choose SZ/Color
- Men's Skechers 54165/NVGY Go Walk 4- Acclaim Sneakers Navy/Gray
- Gentleman/Lady Prada mens shoes size 9 Easy to clean surface discount high quality product
- Colin Stuart Black Leather Bootie Zip Up Fold Down Stiletto Fleece Lined Heel 7
- Ann Taylor LOFT Gray Leather Knee High/Tall Boots Size 7M Riding
- Ecco Ankle Boots Women Size 40 US 9 Brown/bronze
- Franco Sarto Rocher Black Ankle Boots Heels Round Toe Short Side Zipper 9.5M
- Steve Madden Womens Jaydun Leather Closed Toe Ankle, Black Nubuck, Size 5.5 d2tP
- ECCO Mens Jack Sport Tie Fashion Sneaker, Cocoa Brown/White/Camel, 44 EU/10-10.5
- 750$ Jimmy Choo White and Red Leather Sneakers size US 11, Made in Italy
- NIB Columbia Elm Grove Moc Men Slip On Shoe SIZE 10.5 Suede Leather
- Smart Outdoor Sport Sandal Shoes climb travel Casual Slip on hiking Man Shoes
0 NIB NEW Men's Nike Air Max 1 Essential Triple Black Shoes 537383-020
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
NIKE AIR MAX 1 ULTRA 2.0 ESSENTIAL 875679 600 UNIVERSITY RED Size 10
Nike men's Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit running shoes sneakers size 10.5 Purple Red
NIKE AIR MAX 1 ULTRA 2.0 ESSENTIAL 875679-101 WHITE PURE PLATINUM DS SIZE: 9.5
Nike Air Max 90 NS GPX AJ7182 001 Grey Bright Crimson Big Logo Men Size 7.5
Nike Air Max Dynasty 2 Running Shoe, White/Paramount Blue-Wolf Grey, 10.5
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Nike Air Victor Cruz Light Bone sz 11 jackson 1 2 Yeezy Value Sv $!! bo Trainer pspswy5815-Athletic Shoes
Nike Air Max Flair 50 White Dark Silver Running Shoes Sneakers AA3824-100 11.5
NIKE Mens Air Max Infuriate Low Basketball Shoe 852457 200 SIZE 10 NEW
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!