- Adidas Copa Super Mens Soccer Shoes Size 6.5
- HOGAN INTERACTIVE WOMAN CASUAL SNEAKER SHOES LEATHER CODE HXW00N0J100HQW0ZD3
- Jil Sander Navy Women's Castiel Slip-On Sneaker Nero Calfskin Sneakers
- AHNU Womens Hiking Trail Shoes Gray Size 6
- Sanuk Casual Shoes Mens Pick Pocket Handmade Textile Slip On SMF1032
- Mens Embroidery Pointed Toe Casual Low Heel Slim Fit Pumps Retro Epulary Shoes h
- Amali Mens Royal Perforated Smooth Loafer w/ Matching Enamel Ornament : Cola-052
- Klogs Dusty Unisex Clogs - Made In The Usa Enamel Blue - 13 Medium
- NIKE VANDAL HI CANVAS HAIGHT STREET PAUL BROWN HEMP BISON SZ 7.5-13 306323-221
- Womens WHITE MOUNTAIN Gray Suede & Faux Fur A Boots SIZE US 10M
- Skechers Performance Women's Go 4-14909 Walking Shoe,White,8.5 M US
- New! Madden Girl Womens Miles Combat Boots-Style 00132174-Black/Red Plaid
- Bare Traps Reinella Boot - Women's size 9 M - Black
- Top Moda Women's Auto-2 Round Toe Dress Boot Tan PU 9
- adidas Men's Adi-Ease Fashion Sneaker, Clear Brown/Blue Bird/White, 10.5 M US
- Vlado Footwear Men's MOGUL Leather Hi-Top Shoes White VL-5200-1
- Hermes Starter Sneakers Mesh Leather Bp (90750
- Mens Summer Casual Sandals Slips Breathable Fishermen Beach Close Toe Flat Shoes
- CLARKS Ladies 'VALLEY LOUNGE' Flats PEWTER METALLIC Sz. 7.5 M NIB
- COREMODE Mens Summer Aqua Slip-On Running Jogging Shoes Black Gray 2523 a_R
- Primode Xmas Tree Skirt 30", Woven Jacquard Green Center with Red Wide Border,
- Frye USA Made Vintage Pull On Mens 9A Leather Riding/Cowboy Boots Free Ship
- Mountainsmith Unisex Clear Creek 12 Backpack
- Handsome Mens Cowboy Low Boots Size 9M In VERY GOOD CONDITION (222)
- Men's RALPH LAUREN POLO JEANS CO. Leather Engineer Biker Boots ankle zip Sz 12D
- Kamik Men's Icebreaker Work Boot Black 8 M US
- Manolo Blahnik Black Nappa Leather Goody Ruched Boots/Booties Size US 6.5 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Dark Brown New Ronfifi Alta 38it Knee High Heel Red Sole Toe Lady Button Leather Boots/Booties Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- New Men`s Wolverine No. 1883 Ranger Moc-Toe Boots Nubuck 6” W40254
- A PAIR OF HITCHCOCK BLACK TASSELL LOAFERS. SIZE 13=3E.
- asics Japan asics Tiger GEL-LYTE V TQ6Q0L Soft gray X soft gray
- Man/Woman: Retro Jordan 17 Copper: Comfortable and natural
- Christian Louboutin Nude/Rose Gold Ballalarina Leather Spikes Bow Studded Flats Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Nike Men's Metcon DSX Flyknit 852930 403 Blue/Grey,
- NIKE HYPERVENOM PHELON II 2 FG HYPER GRAPE PURPLE-VOLT-BLACK SZ 8.5 [749896-550]
- ADIDAS WOMEN'S ULTRABOOST BLACK BB6149 5.5
- Nike Free Tr Fit Women's White/Cerise 29785101
- Clarks Brown Leather Ankle Boots Women's 8 W
- Men's/Women's JANA Boots 25417 Bordeaux the most convenient Used in durability wonderful
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 undefeated Inside Out Premium Supreme Dunk US10 stussy max 1
- Nike Roshe One Hyp Br Zapatillas Hombre 833125 800 Zapatillas
- Fashion Womens Back Zipper Suede Pointed Toe High Heel Block Ankle Boots Shoes
- Demonia Women's 5 1/2 Inch Metal Plates Knee Boot Black;9
- 03-230 Corso Como Women Clanncy Ballet Flat SIZE 7.5M
- Cambridge Select Women's Memory Foam Comfort Canvas Slip On Flats 8.5 BM US M...
- Men's/Women's Derby en cuir MITICA 32006 BORDEAUX Year-end special promotions Settlement Price The first batch of customers' comprehensive specifications
- Gentlemen/Ladies Andrew Charles Womens Loafer Camel CAMILLA use At a lower price Exquisite workmanship
- Womens Clarks Evianna Mix NIB Red Loafer 6.5 M
- Sarah Flint Lucille Ballet Flats Size 40 MSRP $450 E6 53 New
- Reebok Women's CL Lthr Satin Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- WOMENS SAUCONY TYPE A LADIES RUNNING/SNEAKERS/FITNESS/TRAINING SHOES
- Nike Flex Run 2017 - Women's 898476-004 BLACK Size 9
- Rockport Womens Size 9.5 Washable Boat Deck Shoes pink/khaki Adiprene Loafers
- Skechers for Work Womens Synergy Algonac Boot- Select SZ/Color.
- VT587 - Vass THERESIAN Derby - Red Cognac - /US10.5/UK9.5 - K Last
- Mens Shoes Snake Skin Plain Faux Leather Brogue Black Dress Party Work Casual
ADIDAS ADIDAS PREDATOR POWERSWERVE X-TRX SG US 7 BOOTS SOCCER CLEATS
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Adidas Mens Adizero 5-Star Mid Uncaged Pirate Football Cleats White AQ7812
Adidas F10.7 Soccer Boots F 10 Football Firm Ground Shoes Red NEW
29 New Mens Rare Adidas 5 Star Low Red Black Football Cleats Team Issued 12.5
Adidas Adizero Uncaged 5-Star 5.0 Cleats Patriots Size 10
adidas Men's Adizero 5 - football shoes
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
adidas FLUX - White - Special Offers at the End of the Year ZX Womens：Man's/Woman's： pspcnp8298-Athletic Shoes
adidas Men's Messi 16.2 Firm Ground Cleats Soccer Shoe
Men's Soccer Shoes Football adidas Kaiser 5 Liga B34254 44
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!