- NEW Adidas Womens PureBoost Xpose Black Running Shoe Performance BB1733 Boost
- Apt. 9 AP Claudine Feta Side Gold Zipper Black Dress Moto Boots 9 9.5 NEW $74
- NEW $248 Donald J Pliner Bown Espresso Dillon Wedge Brown Ankle Boot SOLD OUT 8
- STUART WEITZMAN Black Fabric Snip Toe Calf Boots - 8.5 M - EUC
- Doc Martens Men's Coronado Oxford - Choose SZ/Color
- 2016 Nike Air Jordan 6 VI "Black Cat" SZ 9 Black Black White 384664-020
- AUTHENTIC LUXURY PRADA LOGO SLIPPER SHOES 2D2170 BLUE NEW US 11.5
- 16536 bape abc japanese sandals green M US7-9
- Tory Burch Silver Reva Logo Ballet Ballerina Flats Shoes Sz 6.5M Black Leather
- Nike Air Max Run Lite 3 Men’s Gray Green Running Training Shoes Sz 6
- Starter Blue & White Mens Sneaker Athletic Shoes Size 13M M
- VTG MENS BROWNING WORK LEATHER GREENISH BOOTS SIZE 8 D
- Globe Mens Nomad Blue Leather Ankle Casual Boots Shoes 11 Medium (D)
- Mens Red Wing King Toe 8" Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots Size 8 Brown 2280
- CUADRA WILD WEST BOOTS SIZE 8 COWBOY BOOTS
- Vintage RO-SEARCH Mens Size 11 R Spike Protective Military Tactical Combat Boots
- Cabelas Tan Suede Chukka Boots Gumshoe Sole Mens 8.5 Leather 82-5994
- MENS SLIP ON BOAT DECK SHOES SUEDE LEATHER CASUAL MEN'S EVERYDAY COMFY LOAFERS
- Clarks Mens leather Gore-Tex shoes size 14 M
- Christian Louboutin Black Décolleté 868 Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Jimmy Choo Black Mallory Leather Boots/Booties Size EU 37.5 (Approx. US 7.5) Regular (M, B)
- Adidas Torsion System Women Blue Walking Running Athletic Sneakers Shoes Size 10
- Chloé Black Suede Leather Boots/Booties Size EU 36 (Approx. US 6) Regular (M, B)
- NEW MEN'S NIKE THE AIR OVERPLAY IX 831572-002
- New Kobe’s Nike Boys Shoes/Sneakers Size 5.5
- Adidas UltraBoost wmns trainers sneakers BB3910 eu 38 2/3 us 7 NEW+BOX
- vintage NOS 1997? womens 10 hermosa mule enamel green/white shoes 143028 311
- Puma Enzo Strap Nautical Women's Running Sneakers Plasma/White 190488 01 Sz6-9 L
- EASY STREET EDISON Women BOOTIES (10 WW, TAN)
- NIKE AIR PEGASUS 32 FLASH MENS RUNNING SHOES - MENS SIZE 10
- Nike Air Jordan Jumpman Pro Quick Men's Basketball Shoes, 932687 401 Siz 7.5 NWB
- Womens Leather Winter Warm Rounde Toe Stiletto Shoes Ladies Knee High Boots Size
- Women's Fantastical Shimmering Sequin Western Cowgirl Biker Boots Square Black
- LoQ Lazaro Boots Nuit Calf Leather Navy Size US 9
- Women Shoes Slip On Round Toe Flats Flower Decor Leather Comfortable Soft Hai12
- Rockstar Clogs Kickers Shoes Size 10 Punk Slingback Leather Creepers Grunge
- Jessica Simpson Monetah Bow Tie Flats, Black , 9 US / 39 EU
- Aerosoles Rite On Suede Round Toe Flats Choose Sz/Color
- FRYE Women's Sienna Buckle Ballet Flat, Dark Taupe Suede, 8 M US
- ASICS Womens Gel-Flux 4 Running Shoe- Pick SZ/Color.
- Pleaser Women's Adore 1020G Neon Pink Glitter/Neon Pink Glitter
- NIKE Womens Nike Metcon 4 Training 924593-104 white crimson Size 8.5
- Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit AH6803-800 Women's US 5 ~ 12 / Brand New in Box!
- Dansko Womens Black Leather Mary Jane Clogs Shoes 36 Eur - US 5.5 to 6
- Balenciaga 'Arena' High Top Leather Sneaker - Gray - Men's Size 8US / 41 (C92)
- New Men's sports shoes Breathable Sneakers Casual Shoes Running Shoes Trainer
- Hot Sale US Men Vintage Suede Pull On Wedding Loafer Dress Tassels Leisure Shoes
- Men's Elegant Embroidery Suede Leather Slip On Loafers Soft Shoes Moccasins NEW
- Skechers USA Mens Caswell Frendo Oxford- Pick SZ/Color.
- Very Volatile Women's Lunet Western Boot, Brown, Size 7.0
- New 5.5 Ankle Boots MARC FISHER Trist 2 Brown Faux Leather Bukle Military Bootie
- Mia Gambit Women's Taupe Platform Boot 7.5M
- US4.5-10.5 Suede Clear Heels Pointy Toe Ankle Boots Leopard Womens Shoes New
- Call It Spring Womens Lovelarwen Closed Toe Ankle Black Nubuck Size 7.0 G2C5
- ASICS WIN JOB 42S Work Working SAFETY Shoes FIS42S White Purple US8(26cm)
- NIKE AIR JORDAN7 RETRO black �~ red 28.5 (239
- The North Face Mens Half Dune Black Fip Flops Beach Sandals AX6FKC1 7 Opp DD81
- Sperry Top-Sider Men's a/o Sandal Thong Box Flip Flop, Sahara, 10 M US
- Keds Women's Scout Boot Splash Canvas Wx (Thinsulate) Sneakers In Stone
- New Fila Men's Sorrento Breathable Mesh Blue Orange Athletic Shoes size 9
- Nike Men’s Lunar Force 1 Duckboot Sz. 7.5 NEW 805899-003.
- Christian Louboutin Black Private Number 120 Pumps Size EU 39.5 (Approx. US 9.5) Regular (M, B)
- Man's/Woman's Skechers Comfort Leather Upper Men’s Shoes. Long-term reputation Settlement Price Fine wild
- Bass & Co. Men's Amsterdam Ankle Leather Upper Boot Beige Size 11
- Clarks Men Size 11 Medium (D, M) Brown Leather Ankle Boots
- Men Snow Boots Winter Leather Fur Lined Outdoor Shoes High Top Sneakers 10 D M
- ECCO Track II Low Boots Waterproof Gore-Tex Hiking Trail Brown Sz 43 US 9 - 9.5
- Giorgio Brutini Mens Mortoni 67134 Leather Slip On Casual Loafers Black Size 13
- Gentleman/Lady Adidas N-5923 Mens Sneakers Black Elegant and sturdy set meal luxurious professional design
- Giuseppe Zanotti Snake Slip On Sneakers Men Size 10.5 US 43.5 Eur
- PUMA Women's Enzo NF Wn Sneaker Black White 8.5 M US
- Christian Louboutin Crystal Sexy Strass 100 Sandals Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- BCBG Paris Blue Pumps Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 Men's Sneakers 620465-006 Size 11
- NIKE AIR GRIFFEY MAX 1 - Mens Athletic Shoe - Flax/Flax/Sail - US Mens 11.5
- Nike Free Run Commuter 2017 Gyakusou Black Sail Grey White 904732-001 Multi Size
- NIKE AIR PRESTO SE - WOMEN'S Silt Red/Particle Pink/Black SSI16-143
- IZOD Mens Boater Moccasin Memory Foam Black Slippers US 9.5-10.5 (SKMF1131IZ)
- NEW Women's PINK & PEPPER REGGIE Black Knee High Heels Fashion Dress Boots
- Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 Red/White-Metallic Gold Deion Sanders 487658-610 SZ 9.5
- Nike Air Light LE B 'Army' size? Ex - Sz 13 - NIB - Jordan Dunk Low Pro 1 90 95
- Womens Leather Punk Hollow Bandage Buckle Strap Ankle Boots Pointed Toe Shoe E98
- Hunter Boots Original Stripe Bright Coral girls Size us4b/5g
- Frye Shirley Artisan ❤ Tall Dark Brown Leather Riding Boots ❤ Size 6.5 New
- J CREW FLATS BALLERINA Green Tied Toe MADE In ITALY Size 7
- Oliberte Ralini Women's Gray Leather Ballet Flats Size 10 M
- NEW ORIZONTE ALICE WOMENS EUROPEAN SOFT LEATHER COMFORTABLE FLAT SHOES
- Anthropologie 36 6 Vanessa Wu Silver Jeweled Embellished City Flats Slingback
- NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD GOLD BEYA GALAXY LUREX PLATINO (US WOMEN SZ 11.5)
- Nine West 25020021 Womens Nevie Leather Oxford- Choose SZ/Color.
- Under Armour Women's Mojo Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Vintage Asics Gel 126 Core Running Shoes Womens Size 7.5 Deadstock NIB 1996
- GOLDEN GOOSE WOMEN SUPERSTAR GLITTER LOW TOP SNEAKER - WHITE, GOLD - SZ 37 - NIB
- Cactus Work Shoes Women Slip Resistant LS42 Black Real Leather New In Box
- A Bathing Ape Tiger Camo 3M Reflective Apesta Low Chucks green - mens 9.5
- Men's HAFLINGER Brown "Big Foot" Leather Clog Shoes Size 13 US, 49 Eur NEW
- Vogue Mens Breathable Slip On Canvas Loafers Casual Shoes Spring Flats Leisure
- Mens Shoes STEVE MADDEN Suede Leather and Fabric High top Boot SAXXEN, US; 10.5
- ASICS Gel-Vickka TRS Men Classic Red / White H847L-601
- ✿ LOUISE ET CIE Vernonia Leopard Calf-Hair Peep-Toe Booties 6 M GREAT! L@@K!07
- Dr. Martens Airware Women's Buckled Leather Shoes, Size: 4. Pre-Owned.
- Born BOC Buckle Ankle Boots Booties Chunky Block Heel Leather Brown Womens 7.5
- Aerosoles Women's Good Role Boot, Black Fabric, Size 6.5 aV18
- Dr. Martens Women's Ankle Boot Maelly Wc Bubble Gum Black US 5 New
- New Mens Moccasin Gommino Driving Pumps Casual Slip on Loafers Embroidery Shoes
- NEW ALLEN EDMONDS MONTECITO COGNAC PENNY LOAFERS MEN SIZE 12 WIDE 3E
- NIB $1500 KITON 'Monaco' Gray Suede Chukka Sneakers US 8 (It 7) Shoes
- Prada Blue Velvet Sandals Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
- REEF MENS SANDALS SMOOTHY BLACK SIZE 13
- Cole Haan NIB boardwalk thong sandals navy blue flats shoes US 6.5
- DR COMFORT CHAMPION X-DEPTH STKMENS COMFORT SHOES SIZE 6.5 W
- Mens New Balance 680 V2 M6800S2 Running Training Athletic Shoes Gray SZ: 10.5 US
- BRAHMA Escott Black Work Boots Men's Size 10W
- ARIAT SEDONA 34624 BROWN LEATHER COWBOY WESTERN BOOTS MENS 11D
- Gentlemen/Ladies John varvatos shoe 9.5 Quality products Highly praised and appreciated by the consumer audience Export
- JUSTIN COWBOY BOOTS Two Tone Blue & Taupe Western STYLE 1549 Men's size 8 D
- Johnston Murphy 1850 GRAHAM Wingtip Brown Italian Leather Boots Men’s 13 Chelsea
- Men's Trackers Brown Leather Western Rocker Engineer Biker Boots Sz 9.5 D
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski LIGHT CHARCOAL / GAMMA BLUE BLACK 333824 040 SZ 6
- ECCO Men's Biom Street Tie Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Men Adidas CF Advantage Clean Court Shoes AW3914 White Green 100% Original New
ADIDAS VIGOR BOUNCE W WOMENS RUNNING AQ7517 AQ7518
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
NEW ADIDAS JEREMY SCOTT EASY WINGS FLORAL B26027 Size 6
Adidas Supernova Riot 3 Running Trail Sneaker '10 Multi Black Pink Women 10 Hip
Women’s Adidas ATR Pure Boost X Black White Running Shoes Size 6.5
Adidas Adistar Boost Glow Women's Shoes Size
Adidas Gazelle Casual Women's Shoes Size
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Originals Women's Primeknit in Utility Black BA7239 BNIB：Man's/Woman's：Trendy shoes Adidas NMD_R2 pspcnp8734-Athletic Shoes
Adidas MC-X1 Cheetah Print Hi Top World Famous Fashion Sneakers Women's US 6
Adidas Women’s Gazelle II Shoes - Pink & White
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!