- Silver New York Grand St. Dress Loafers 008 Pewter Grainy Flats Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- NEW adidas Varial Mid BY4059 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- Unionbay UB-509 Sneaker, Men's Size 9, Blue
- LL Bean Mens Shoes 7D Penny Loafers Cordovan Classic Beef Roll Rubber Soles
- Dexter Loafers Boat Moc Toe Tassel Brown Leather Slip On Mens Shoes Size 12M
- New Mens Round Toe Sequins Leather Dress Shoes Moccassin Slip On Formal Rivet
- Mad Love Beige Brown Short Boots Sz 8.5M (BOB-ML)
- Quest Womens Pac QCWBW004 Insulate Faux Fur Trim Size 6 Winter Boots (A025)
- Franco Sarto Mako Black Suede Ankle Boots. Size 7 M.
- Fluchos Burgundy Leather Short Ankle Boot Wedge Heel Comfortable Size US 9-10
- Red Knee High Double Zipper Boots Sz 8.5
- CLARKS Men's Toreset Vibe Oxford - Choose SZ/Color
- HOGAN men shoes Interactive green split leather sneaker Trekking inspired
- Chippewa Mens American Bison Slip On Penny Loafer, Brown, 11.5 W US
- Man's/Woman's COLUMBIA Manarola 2 Marron Quality queen Highly praised and appreciated by the consumer audience Cheap order
- Skechers Active Breathe Easy Lovestory Shoes Womens Memory Foam Flats UK3-8
- Men's Air Sport Huarache Shoes Sneakers Athletic Shoes white red US SIZE
- adidas Derrick Rose Basketball Boots~RRP .99~NOW ONLY .99~2 STYLES
- Don Julio Brown Leather Ostrich Embossed Cowboy Boots Mens Size 27.5 Mexico
- ACME MENS LEATHER BROWN BOOTS SIZE 9.5 D
- ariat brown leather square toe boots 11 1/2D
- Roman Men Cowboy Boots Rivet Strap Knee High Boots Motor Punk Shoes Biker new sz
- Vintage Red Wing Brown Leather Pecos Cowboy Work Boots w/Cork Soles Mens Sz 7 D
- Christian Louboutin Nude Iriza Nappa Leather Classic Stiletto Pumps Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Steve Madden Men's Vince Oxford - Choose SZ/color
- Mr/Ms Aureus Men's Supra Sneaker New market low cost German Outlets
- MEN'S ADIDAS ORIGINALS INIKI RUNNER SHOES BY9727
- Adidas Choleah Trainers Pl Women Ladies High Sneaker Blue Grey G63361
- Christian Louboutin Black Thigh High Heel Lady Red Sole 39.5 Italy Over Knee Leather Platform Boots/Booties Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
- Céline Black Leather Pointed Toe Loafers Flats Size EU 36 (Approx. US 6) Narrow (Aa, N)
- 2013 Mens Nike Kobe IX Elite "Perspective" Neo Turquoise/Volt Shoes! Size 8.5
- New Men's Nike Air Thera -Wolf Grey/Anthracite/Total Orange - Size 10
- NEW Adidas Terrex Choleah HIGH CP Walking-Shoes Womens BLACK BOOTS S80742 SZ 5-6
- ROSHERUN PRINT WOMAN SIZE 10.0 TURF ORANGE NEW RUNNING COMFORT STYLE
- Men Women Thermal Fur Lined Slippers Snow Winter Boots Outdoor Indoor Waterproof
- Womens Zipper Stretchy Stilettos High Heels Pointed Toe Ankle Boots Casual T587
- Nike Jordan Westbrook 0.2 Black leather and Suede Mens Bnib Basketball
- NIKEiD ZOOM KD III BLACK SIZE MEN'S 11 [453405-992]
- Bearpaw Womens krista Closed Toe Mid-Calf Cold Weather Boots, Black Ii, Size 5.0
- MARKON BLACK SHOOTIE BOOTS (6-1/2 MEDIUM) ***NEW IN BOX***
- Retro Chic Lady Flats Loafers Casual Shoes Slip On Embroidery Floral Pointed Toe
- Easy Street Women's Giddy Ii Flat, Pewter, 5 M US
- Hot Women's Ankle strap Flat heel shoes Pointy toe Pump Buckle Pearls Strappy
- MIU MIU MARY JANE BLUSH PATENT LEATHER BALLET FLATS SHOES 36/6 $475
- Hush Puppies Women's Heather Tassel Ballet Flat Tan Size 10.0
- FitFlop Women's Audrey Smoking Slipper Black Leather Flats
- Nike Flex Supreme TR 4 PR Womens 819027-002 Platinum Blue Training Shoes Sz 5.5
- Altra Womens Duo Running Shoes AFW1838F-0 Black/Pink Size 9
- Gabor Rollingsoft 86.966.33 Black Mesh Visone Fashion Sneaker Shoe 8.5 New
- NEIGHBOR HOOD Shoes 348673 Black 24.5ｃｍ
- Bernie Mev Women's Cuddly Earth Comfort Shoes
- Olukai Moloa Kapa Men's Size 10 Mustang/Dk Wood Slip On Loafers Shoes X14-1717
- LUMIANI Colin Oxfords ,Men's US 10.5 M,Chocolate, MSRP $89.00
- Skechers Relaxed Fit Braver Rayland Slip On Shoes, Men's Size 12, Brown
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Black Mens Casual Shoes Trainers 151165C
- Traditional Handmade Men Shoes Wedding Sherwani Khussa Loafers Flip-Flop US 6-12
- New Women's Knee High Riding BOOTS Camel Tan Winter Snow shoe Ladies size 5.5
- Women's Brown Leather Size 7 Waterproof Work Hiking Boots by HUMMER-great boots
- VTG WOMENS NOCONA COWBOY LEATHER BLUE BOOTS Sz. 5.5 B W/Blue Flower - NICE BOOTS
- Clarks Navy Leather & Suede Whistle Watch Ankle Boots NEW
- Gentlemen/Ladies a + black boots new quality Attractive fashion TRUE
- Gentleman/Lady Stacy Adams Men's sabatini Oxford High grade Modern and stylish fashion professional design
- Y-2114209 New Salvatore Ferragamo Lion Black Castagna Leather Loafer Size 11.5D
- Alden Chukka Boot Us8.5Blk Cowhide Alden1340 Shell Coat Van Shoes (22096
- Valentino Garavani Leather Mid Top Sneaker, 42
- NEW SKECHERS WOMENS BURAS LEATHER COMFORTABLE SLIP RESISTANT WORK SHOES
- Man's/Woman's Men's Basketball Nike Air Force Shoes High grade real a wide variety of goods
- Nike Zoom Celar 5 Track Sprint Spikes Blue Green ( 629226-413 ) Mens Size 11.5
- Giuseppe Zanotti Multi-color Design Hi Top Fashion Sneakers Sneakers Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
- Sam Edelman Black Peeptoe Boots/Booties Size US 10 Regular (M, B)
- CAT 8'' Generator STSP Men's Black Work Boot 10.5W
- Rocky Men's Fort Hood Work Boot - Choose SZ/Color
- Work Pro Men's Brown Work Boot 13M
- The North Face Light Brown Leather Waterproof Desert/Chukka Boots US 11.5/45
- Ariat Men's Heritage Roper Western Cowboy Boot 10002284
- POGGS Boots Men's Size 9 Fishing Wading Lightweight Olive Green #B1911
- Mens Loafers Patent Leather Slip On Hidden Wedge British Style Casuals Shoes
- Nunn Bush Men's Drexel Penny Loafer Black Leather Business Shoes
- PUMA SCARPA AMP XT - WHTNVY - 6 (4059506571817)
Manolo Blahnik Brown Carolyne Pointed Toe Slingbacks Pumps Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Tory Burch Black Tan Gold Ballet Flats Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
Madewell Leopard Sidewalk Skimmer In Flats Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
Tory Burch Snakeskin 'cameron' Sandals Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
Tory Burch Black / White New Flip Flop 10m / Sandals Size US 10 Regular (M, B)
Giuseppe Zanotti Black and Nude Platforms Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Valentino Black New Rockstud Leather Pumps Size US Regular (M, B) 8 pspddu3899-Pumps
Tory Burch Tan Reva Ballerina Flats Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
Dior Cream Embellished Sandals Size US 5.5 Regular (M, B)
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!