- Skechers USA Mens Doren Torio Oxford- Pick SZ/Color.
- Nike Free RN Women's Running Shoe 831509 101 Size 5
- DS WOMENS adidas NMD XR1 PK PRIME KNIT NAVY BB3685 SZ 10 FREE SHIP RUNNING SHOES
- MOA MASTER OF ARTS WOMEN'S LEATHER SLIP ON SNEAKERS NEW BLACK E06
- Red Valentino Women Silver Glam Glam High Top Sneaker Sz35/ US 5~ RTL $495
- Vitange Brown Patent Leather PUMPS 7.5 Women Used
- Brown Casual unrecognizable Hidden Elevator Shoes, SKC81
- Dr Scholl's Double Air-Pillo Insoles Beige Leather Shoes Size 9 D Men's
- PUMA Men's Funist Slider Fashion Sneaker - Olive Sz 8.5 New!
- Klogs Boca Closed Back Unisex Comfort Clogs - Made Papaya - 8 Medium
- Skechers Size 12 Blue Relaxed Fit Memory Foam Sneakers New Mens Shoes
- EARTH Angel Women’s 9 B Suede BLACK Slouch Ankle BOOT Booties Defect
- ANNE KLEIN SIZE 7 M BLACK LEATHER Boots FASHION CASUAL
- Women Faux Suede Side Zipper Ankle Stripe Rhinestones Block Heel Mid-calf Boots
- Keen Coronado Womens 9.5 Blue Rain Boots
- ASH Bottes Cavalières à Talons Cuir Noir T 39 TBE
- MEN’S PIKOLINOS M2A-6059 Royal Blue SHOES Size 45 Euro 12 US
- Nike SB Dunk High TRD QS Midnight Navy SIZE 11 BRAND NEW
- 550$ Tod's Black All Stripe Cassetta Leather Sneakers size US 11 Made in Italy
- Puma x Fenty by Rihanna Fur Slide - Blue - Mens
- NIB $99 Micheal Kors Kristy Vanilla/Gold Logo PVC & Leather Slide Sz 7.5M
- Skechers Soft Stride Galley Sneaker - Men's Size 10 Black
- Men's Nike Twenty Red White High Top Athletic Shoes Size 11.5 Nike 031101 FC
- Men's Comfort Casual Fashion Ankle Boots Warm Plus Size Pull On Driving Shoes
- Mens Leather Formal Dress Shoes Zipper High Top Oxfords Ankle Boots British Size
- LL Bean Boots 9" Lounger Buckle Tumbled Leather Brown Duck Hunting Mens Size 8 M
- MERRELL Boots Men's 10.5 Brown PHASER PEAK Waterproof HIKING BOOTS Vibram TRAIL
- SIZE 8.5 D MEN'S VINTAGE COWBOY WESTERN BOOTS, 9568 MADE USA - TONY LAMA
- Puma Suede Classic Men's Sneakers Black-White 352634-03
- MERRELL COASTRIDER MEN'S TRIL RUNNING SHOES J196367C SIZE 15 (33CM)
- Florsheim Men's Black Leather Shoes, US 12
- Christian Louboutin Yellow Pigalle 85 Spikes Patent Leather Pumps Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Guerilla It Suede Spike Platform High Heel Lady Fashion Red Sole Boots/Booties Size EU 39.5 (Approx. US 9.5) Regular (M, B)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Cream Boots/Booties Size US 7.5 Narrow (Aa, N)
- Nike Tennis Classic Ultra QS Light Bone 8.5,10.5 - 807175 008
- NEW Nike Men's Dualtone Racer Running Shoe Size 11 NIB
- NIKE MERCURIALX PROXIMO II 2 DF IC ELECTRIC GREEN SZ 7 [831976-305]
- adidas Baseball Bat EQT X2 33 inch 30 oz
- NIKE WOMEN'S SON OF FORCE MID METALLIC RED BRONZE Size 10
- Men's/Women's Lamo Women's Scuff online sale Medium cost renewed on time
- Skechers Women's Fortress Clog Slipper - Choose SZ/color
- Nike Air Jordan Vuelo Tradition Bg Zapatillas Hi Top 819473 003 Zapatillas
- 876070-004 Nike Men Air Max Zero Essential Black White Dark Grey
- Joe's Jeans Women's Loretta Leather and Canvas Tall Pull On Riding Boot size 8.5
- Roper Women's Chelly Aztec Print Cowgirl Western Boot Snip Toe Size US 10
- Cole Haan Brown Woven Leather Penny Loafers Horsebit Moccasin Women's 7.5 AA
Skechers for Work Blais-EBZ Hiking Shoe- Pick SZ/Color.
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Men's Modern Sequins Loafers Slip-on Slitter Nightclub Shoes Dress Shoes 6.0 ...
Calvin Klein Mens Nero Sneaker- Pick SZ/Color.
TBS EDGARD, sneaker basse homme bleu marine
PUMA 36135001 Mens Basket Classic Embossed Wool Fashion Sneaker
PUMA Mens St Trainer Evo Sd Fashion Sneaker- Pick SZ/Color.
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Florsheim Washington Oxford Leather Shoes New Men psqpdd6397-Casual Shoes
Skechers USA Mens Elected Horizon Oxford, Light Brown, 12 M US
Skechers USA Men's Elment Meron Oxford Desert 10.5 M US
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!