- Keen Oakridge Mid Waterproof Cascade Brindle Mens Leather Mesh Trekking Boots
- Men's/Women's vt18525 Philippe Model woman's grey sneakers sell discount price Superb craftsmanship
- Dansko Womens Professional Black Cabrio Leather US 7.5-8 MSRP $130
- Hugo Boss Men's Dandy Black Leather Moccasins Shoes
- New Fashion Casual Men's Sneakers Shoes Sports Running Athletic Shoes Hot
- New Men's size 8.5 Rockport white high top Lifestyle Sneakers
- PUMA Men's Mis-Match Suede Ankle-High Fashion Sneaker
- Skechers Men's Porter Meteno Oxford - Choose SZ/Color
- PIKA Womens TEYA 3 Button Mid Length GreySuede Fur Boots US 8 (1335)
- Ivanka Trump Womens Chiani 3 Fur-Lined Buckle Boot - Dark Brown US Size 6
- Lowa Women's Renegade GTX Mid Red Hiking Boot 9.5M
- Asolo Megaton GV Hiking Trail Shoes Women’s Size 9
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Womens Helene Fabric Cap Toe Ankle, Grey 21, Size 7.5 w
- Men/Women Adidas Originals Men's Gazelle Excellent value High-quality materials Fair price
- Men's DONALD J. PLINER DACIO2 Black SOFT CALFSKIN SUEDE LOAFERS Made Italy 12
- Footpatrol x Adidas EQT Running Cushion 93 Consortium US11.5 Pre Owned
- adidas Aqualette Cloudfoam Black White Men Sports Sandal Slippers Slides CM7928
- BNIB Clarks "Jocolin Vista" Cloudsteppers™ Casual Loafers, Women, Black, Size 6W
- MEN'S REFLEX WHITE LEATHER TRAINERS WITH RIP TAPE STRAPS A2R123
- Globe Motley Suede / Canvas Skate Shoes / Sneakers Sz 12 New with Original Box
- Winter Women Mens Zip Fur Warm Flat Fluff Slip Waterproof Snow Boots Shoes Hot
- $195 New in Box Calvin Klein 'Kipp' Leather Cap Toe Derby. Size 9,5.
- Rag & Bone High Shoes Boots Sneakers RB1 High Wrap M272F173L US13 EU46 MSRP $425
- fashion Mens ankle short Boots pull on Casual sports Hot sale outdoor shoes hot
- Mens Casual Chelsea Ankle Boots Suede Chukka Vintage Shoes Flats Retro Slip On
- Rus Army tactical sneakers 05119 C "BERKUT NEW" Black by GARSING
- New Balance 574 Retro Core Plus+ Men's Shoes Plum ML574-ETN
- Christian Louboutin Black/Multi Perucora Suede with Beaded Heart Pumps Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin White Fencing 85 Gold Leather Boot Heel 38.5 Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Giuseppe Zanotti Black Quilted Leather Olinda Zipper Detail Ankle Boots/Booties Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- NEW Nike Mercurial Veloce III Neymar FG Soccer Cleats Men's Shoes 921505-407
- New Handmade Long Gold Rivet Men Red Bottom Loafers Gentleman Luxury DHL FAST
- Brand New Size 16 adidas d rose 6 boost
- Men's Nike Lunar Magista II FK Size 9.5 852614 401 Navy
- Adidas Ultraboost 1.0 womens Black size 8 deadstock
- NEW Women's Nike Air Max 90 Shoes Sneakers Size: 7.5 Color: Black/Palm Green
- Nike Womens Juvenate White Running Shoes Sneakers 11 Medium (B,M) BHFO 3551
- SOLE SOCIETY Henley Brown Leather Ankle Booties Boots 7.5 RARE!
- Nike Classic Cortez Shark Low Mens Size 8.5 Shoes SP 810135 110 White Big Tooth
- Adidas Women's Run Lux Clima Running Training Trainers Shoes Sneakers
- Sole Society Suede Ankle Boots with Zipper Booties River Army Women's Size 8 New
- New Women's Sexy Vince Camuto Farren Black Leather Tall Riding Boots Sz 7.5 M
- Gentleman/Lady Rockwell Tharp, Southwestern Inspired Wedge Boot Adequate supply and timely delivery Used in durability Fair price
- Clarks Leather 9 Bronze Snake skin womans loafers
- Miu Miu By Prada black patent leather flats with bow - US Size 37 1/2
- NEW $140 Jeffrey Campbell Vijay Taupe Suede Metallic Embroidered Flats India
- Sam Edelman Womens Carrin Leather Closed Toe Espadrille Flats
- Munro Women's Gray Jerrie Flat 5249 Size 6.5M
- Asics Gel-Exalt 2 Running Women's Shoes Size 5
- Nike Air Max Thea Womens 8.5 M Shoes Barely Rose New Sneakers 599409-612 NWOT
- 1802 Nike Air Force 1 '07 LX Women's Sneakers Sports Shoes 898889-100
- V Life Nursing Black Leather Clogs Mules Shoes Womens Size 7M ~ GUC!
- Men's/Women's Toni Pons Women's Nuria Black Espadrilles High security Latest styles Known for its excellent quality
- Daniele Alessandrini Sneaker -50% MADE IN ITALY Man Brw F7148KL4803701-32
- Munro American Sydney Size 12M Dark Brown Leather/Suede Tie Up Unisex Men's Shoe
- Men’s Shoes Leather Brown Loafers Slip On Slides Occupational Red Head Size 13
- Mens Metallic Sequins Brogues Wingtip Carved Pointy Toes Casual Dress Club Shoes
- Cole Haan Cambridge Wing Men Distressed Leather Wingtip Oxfords Mens Size US 12
- NEW Womens DAILY SHOES Vegan ZEBRA BLACK WHITE Stripe Combat Boot 9 Industrial
- Franco Sarto Womens Brown Suede Knee High Boots Size 8.5 M
- JBU JAMBU NOVA SCOTIA All Weather Rubber Boots W/ Faux Fur Lining / Sz: 7.5
- Bainbridge Fleece Lined Chelsea Bootie, Navy, Size 9.0
- Roxy Women's Vargas Low Fashion Boot, Chocolate, 9.5 Regular US
- Reebok Mens Black Postal Express Soft Toe Hiker CP8500 Size 11M HiTop New In Box
- men's shoes WAYOUT 11 () elegant brown leather AG998-D
- Donald J Pliner Men's Baldo Slip-on Loafer, Tan Washed Suede, Size 12M, New
- Nike Slip On Lightweight Sandals Gray Blue Womens 7 Mens 6
NWB Mens DOC MARTENS Air Wair Henrie Black Canvas Chukka Ankle Boot SIZE 13
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
NEW MEN'S PIG SKIN DINGO SLOUCH AMSTERDAM BOOTS DI15240 Men's Size 13EW
Bates Men's Velocitor Desert Tactical/Police/ Swat Boots
Belleville 950 Gortex Vibram Hiking Brown Tan military boots Size 6 R
NWT 9.99 NEW BALANCE FRESH FOAM PARADOX LEATHER BOOT GORE TEX HFLPXBL 9 D
English Laundry Men's Envy Chukka Boot, Black, 12 M US
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
ralph lauren mens shoes 11.5 polo size psqpdd8381-Casual Shoes
Eastland Men's Seneca Brown Chukka Boot - 9 DM US
Men 8 UK Tactical 5.11 Protective Toe Slip On Boot 12033 Black Leather
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!