- AGL BLAKELY Cap Toe Ballet Flats Shoes, Leather Sz 36.5 US 6.5
- Men's Fashion Sneakers Super Casual Shoes Breathable Athletic Running Jogging
- Mens Loafers Summer Shoes Hollow Out Breathable Leisure Elegant Comfort Casual
- Rocky Lakeland Oxford Shoe RKS0200 size 10.5M New in box!
- Cole Haan Mens GUNNISON II Shoes in brown 9 D Leather driving loafer
- IKRUSH Womens Franny Diamante Studded Ankle Boots
- GB35 Oleesia Casual Ankle Boots 670, Black, 7.5 US
- Kelsi Dagger Ankle Boots Brown Suede Animal Print Calf Hair Tempest Western SZ 9
- Zee Alexis Womens Monica Ankle Boots Olive 9 M
- Jeffrey Campbell 'Siren-Mid’ Bootie SZ 7.5M White Patent Leather
- Air force 1 07 Black 315122-068 Classic Casual Shoe Men
- Men Kenneth Cole Shoes Design 10688 Fashion Grey Size 9.5
- Invicta 22597 Mens Objet D Art Automatic Stainless Steel and Leather Casual
- NEW St Johns Bay Designer Mens Sandals Brown Lava Slide Memory Foam Size 10 & 13
- J Crew Coco Leather Ballet Flats 7 1/2 Pale Pink New In Box
- Adidas Mens White Baseball Cleats Size 8.5 (10269)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Vaughn Dotted Mesh Sneakers, Black, Orig: 12, D, $65.00
- 100% Leather Men Steel Toe Sole Safety Shoes Non-slip mechanic Casual Work Boots
- Pacific Trail Denali Mens Black Waterproof 6.5" Leather / Synthetic Hiking Boots
- NEW Milwaukee MBM9020W Mens Leather Engineer Motorcycle Black 11" BOOTS 8.5 EEE
- Mens High TOp Punk Roma Buckle Strap Casual Pointed Toe Rivet Combat Ankle Boots
- motorcycle boots, square toe, black sz. 9
- New! Men's Skechers 64837 Relaxed Fit Resment-Alento Chukka Boots - Black Q34
- Christian Louboutin Black Alti High Heel Lady Toe Red Sole 36 Italy Platform Ankle Suede Boots/Booties Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- SCHUTZ Brown Olla Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Cole Haan Bragano Black Leather Wingtip Kilt Tassel Woven Loafers Italy Mens 11D
- BOSS HUGO BOSS Men's Trainers Saturn Lowp Tech 2 In Black
- adidas Men's ACE 17.3 FG Soccer Shoe, - Choose SZ/Color
- Christian Louboutin Black Miss Pigalle 100 Crepe Satin Bow Pumps Size EU 36.5 (Approx. US 6.5) Regular (M, B)
- Kobe 9 Black Mamba sz 11.5
- NEW Mens NIKE Legend Mid 312311 008 Sneakers Shoes 8.5
- 2018 WOMEN'S AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW ROSE RED BRONZE AH7860-105 8.5-9.5
- Womens Nike Metcon 4 Prem Gym Red/Metallic Silver 924594-604 Size:8
- Gentleman/Lady Nanette Lepore Womens Flora quality special promotion Modern and elegant
- Cliffs by White Mountain Flossy Knee High Boots, Black, 6 US
- NIKE AIR HYPERDUNK FLYKNIT RED WHITE BLUE USA 2016 MENS NEW 843390-446 SIZE 12
- NEW Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 315123 111 Men's White Lifestyle Basketball Shoes
- Brand new black koolaburra tassels wedge booties size 5
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Wind Chime Over The Knee Stretch Boot Low Heel
- Cole Haan dark metallic plum patent leather flats pumps Women's shoes 7 1/2 B
- PROPET Kate - Rejuve - Womens black Flate 6D
- SAS TRIPAD BEIGE SLIP ON BUCKLE GREAT SOLES COMFORT INNER SZ 8.5 WW #D5892777
- New Nike Air Max Correlate Womens Casual Shoes/Sneakers
- $398 Mara & Mine Katie Gold Scorpion Genuine Black Calf Hair Sneakers Sz 8.5
- S-2020215 New Valentino Garavani Gold Espadrilles Shoes Size US 10 Marked 40
- Mr/Ms Nike Womens Air Huarache Running Shoe New Listing First grade in its class cheaper
- NIB Authentic $130 NIKE AIR MAX 1 SE Blue/Gray/Gold Women's Shoe Size 9 M
- NIKE WMNS AIR MAX 1 ULTRA MOIRE LONDON ROSE CITY PACK BLUE 8.5 WOMENS 747105-500
- Ahnu 1019232 Womens W Sugarpine II Waterproof Hiking Boot, Insignia Blue, 5.5 M
- Dansko Women's Slip on Black Leather Professional Clog Sz 39
- TSUBO PROSPERO MENS BROWN SUEDE LEATHER SLIP ON CASUAL SHOES 8 NEW
- Franco Vanucci Men's Slip On Buckle Loafers Driving Shoes - Black - Size 9.5
- COLE HAAN MEN PENNY LOAFERS US SIZE M BROWN LEATHER MADE IN BRAZIL.
- New Nunn Bush Work Sherman Black Oxfords Men's Shoes Size 11.5M
- Crevo Men's Lawless Fashion Sneaker, Bordo, 11 M US
- Black heeled chelsea styled ankle booties, TOPSHOP, Leather
- ROMIKA BLUE FOAM ZIP SIDE WINTER BOOTS WOMEN SIZE 36/ US 6 MADE IN WEST GERMANY
- Keen Brown Teal Leather Casual Hiking Trail Ankle Boots Women's Size 6.5
- Mr/Ms Ladies Rieker Ankle Boots - 53680 New varieties are launched Moderate cost professional design
- Guess Women's Boots Halsey Tall Shaft Riding Boots Shoes Brown 6M
- Vintage Lacoste Sport Men's White fashion sneakers Size 10
- John Varvatos Collection Men's Loafers Brown Sz 39 IT, 9.5 US Handmade in Italy
- NEW Mens Sandals Medium 9 Black Flip Flops Memory Foam Summer Shoes Pool Beach
- NEW GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI MENS DARIN - GREEN
- Gentleman/Lady Women's Sanita Professional Clogs size 9-9.5 wholesale stable quality Amoy
- Columbia Pine Bluffs Omni-Tech Waterproof man grey shoes 9 10.5 Brand New
- Merrell Beluga Gray Hiking Shoes Select Dry Vibram Mens Size 11.5
- Winter Men Hi Tops Athletic Running Shoes Camouflage Light Walking Casual Shoes
- Paul Andrew Black Taos Boots/Booties Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Red Rockstud Leather Sandals Size EU 37.5 (Approx. US 7.5) Regular (M, B)
- Jimmy Choo Bottle Green Marvel 100 Embellished Velvet Pointy Toe Pumps Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- GRAND PRIX MENS PADDOCK BOOTS SIZE 9.5 C BLACK EXCEPTIONAL COND MADE IN CANADA
- Kenneth Cole Unlisted Blind-Sided Wing Tip Boots Cognac Brown Size 11m
- NEW Puma Safety Black Mens Low SD CT Oxfords Work Shoe ASTM F2413-11 Size 13
- Under Armour Speed Tire Ascent Mid Hiking Trail BOA Men’s Size 10 1289139-076
- HUSH PUPPIES LOCKOUT Solid Brown Leather Oxfords Mens Sz 13 M NIB
- Mens Casual Cowhide Shoes Driving Boat Shoes Slip On Loafer Oxfords Shoes Size10
- Puma Safety 642585 Fuse Motion Mens Black Low SD Composite Toe Work Shoes
- Men's/Women's: Nike Air Adjust Force: reasonable price
LifeStride D1876S2 Womens Viva Loafer Shoe, Soft Gold - 7 W
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
PINSEN 2018 Handmade New Summer Hole Loafers Women Flat Leather Moccasin Shoes
Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Brittany, Royal Bright Red, 8 B US
Men's/Women's NEW MINNETONKA WOMENS KILTY MOC Reliable quality product quality Exquisite workmanship
NEW VINCE CAMUTO WOMENS LOUISE ET CIE CONGO – PERFORATED BALLET FLAT
Dr. Scholl's Women's Giorgie Flat, Black/White Snake Print, 8 M US
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Chocolate Design Moosh Women's Mary Jane Flat Multicoloured HCD Hot Chocolaticas psquyr8582-Flats
Catarina PT9217 Lug Sole Oxfords, Grafite, 9 US / 39 EU Display
Women's Hush Puppies #HWO5059-005 "Imagery Pumps 2Inch Heels Size 8 M (GKBx11
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!