- (204) BREEZE NAVY LEATHER WOMEN SZ 10.5 N*NWB*
- Nike Air Max 1 Anniversary // Aqua
- Womens Open Toe Cutout Wedge Booties Ankle Strap Stacked Low Heel Work Boots
- Man's/Woman's Boot Nine West Queddy Black Suede Aesthetic appearance Bright colors Different styles and styles
- Soda Women's Perforated Slip On Elastic Panel Athletic Fashion Sneaker TRACER-G
- New Womens Casual Fur Lined Slip On Shoes Falts Autumn Winter Fashion Shoes @@
- Klogs Mission - Leather Clog - Many Colors Black Oiled - 7 Wide
- Tory Burch 'Reva' Ballerina Flat with Gold Hardware - Size 8.5M - $225
- Dansko Professional Patent Leather Women Shoes made in Italy New 42 /US 11.5- 12
- CLARKS Women's Sillian Holly Flat, Brown Synthetic, 7.5 M US
- Puma 18568627 Womens PUMA Osu Running Shoe- Choose SZ/Color.
- Nike Metcon Flyknit 878556 800 Black/Orange/White Women's Training Shoes size 8
- OTBT Women's Celestial Thong Sandal Copper Leather Thong Sandals
- 1711 Puma Basket Classic Velour Vr Women's Sneakers Sports Shoes 364114-01
- ARIAT Women's Safety Clogs Black Leather Slip Resistant Comp. Toe Shoes Size 9B
- Skechers Men's Delson Canben in Black, Light Brown
- Lugz- Changeover Sneaker, Men's Size 12, Grey
- GIORGIO BRUTINI Hesky Camel Brown Sandals Open Toe LOAFERS Mens Shoes Size 12
- Traditional Sherwani Groom Jutti Loafers & Slip Ons Men Shoes Mojari US 16
- Rokus mens shoes ankle book light weight Size 12 Black Wing Tip
- Gianni Bini Black Suede Leather Cuff Slouch Boots Size 7 M
- Ladies Shoes Synthetic Leather Platform High Heels Over Knee Boots US Size b281
- Black Faux Leather Studded Peep Toe Ankle Booties 7.5
- KELSI DAGGER SHOES WILMA CUFFED WEDGE PLATFORM BOOTIES GRAY LEATHER ANKLE BOOT 8
- MUK LUKS Women's Demi Winter Boot, Navy, Size 7.0
- Mens Genuine Patent Leather Moccasins Driving Loafers Boat Shoes Dress Shoes ha
- ZARA MAN BROWN LEATHER BROGUES SHOES 39-45 REF.5405/302
- Nike Air Max 1 Size 11.5 Evolution Pack Parra Patta BRS Lemonade Atmos OG B
- Teva Minam Black Leather Sport Sandals Mens Size 11M NIB
- NEW Tod's Brown Suede Driving Shoes Black Patent Leather Flats Womens 6.5
- Men's NIKE Zoomair Sneakers AUS US Size 10 White Silver Gold Basketball Boots
- Skechers Performance Men's Go 4-Advance Walking Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- JUSTIN 6004 Shadow Kid Leather Ropers Justin Pull On Western Ranch Rodeo Boots 9
- New Men's Work Boots 6" Tan Nubuck Leather Water Resistant /Oil Resistant Sizes
- Brahma Cypress Brown Suede Leather Steel Toe Work Boots - Men's Size 6.5
- Gentleman/Lady Milwaukee Drysdale Black Mens Boots MB406 Elegant appearance Won highly appreciated and widely trusted at home and abroad Known for its excellent quality
- New Redback Work Boots UNPU Great Barrier Water Resistant Nevada Puma Brown
- Cole Haan Driving Moc Slip On Loafer Brown Leather Shoe Detailed Stitching 10 M
- Red Suede Oxford Shoes Men's 11 Magenta
- Christian Louboutin Black Trezanita 70 Ankle Strap Heels Sandals Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- Balenciaga Black & White Prince Of Wales Plaid Boots/Booties Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- Black Women's 250223a 230 (1.5) Ankle Heels Boots/Booties Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Air Huarache Men's Athletic Running Sneaker Shoes Triple Black Size 10.5
- DS Nike Air Zoom Vomero 11 TB Mens Running Training Shoes Size 14
- NIKE HUARACHE RUN GS GRADE SCHOOL WHITE CRIMSON TINT PINK GIRLS WOMEN 654280-110
- HOGAN MEN'S SHOES SUEDE TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW INTERACTIVE H FLOCK BLUE 977
- Orig.GERMANY ADIDAS FENCING Jacket Würth Olympic Tauberbischofsheim
- WOMENS NIKE AIR ZOOM STRUCTURE 20 ANN ANNIVERSARY SNEAKERS 849583 100-SIZE 8.5
- Fjord Horse Christmas Running Shoes For Women- Free Shipping
- new womens ladies suede bowknot ankle boots party dress shoes block heels pumps
- Nike Men's Air Max 100% Authentic Tavas Black/White 705149-009 Size 8-10.5
- NIKE INTERNATIONALIST ALL BLACK SNEAKERS - BRAND NEW MEN'S SIZE 13
- Steve Madden Women's Phoenix Ankle Bootie, Chestnut Suede, 6.5 M US
- Frye 'Veronica Slouch' Size 9 B Antique Black Leather Boot 77605 Moto Biker Boot
- Frye Sabrina Double Buckle Boots - Women's Size 9 M, Charcoal
- Chic Ladies Flats Round Toes Oxfords Mary Janes Retro Buckle Strappy Shoes Girls
Womens VINCE CAMUTO black studded toe suede ballet flats sz. 9.5
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Women's Steve Madden JENNY Espadrille Wedge Heels Sandals Coral Multi Size 8.5
Sigerson Morrison Black Leather Calf Hair Thong Sandals Size 9 Made In Italy
Stylish Womens Square Toe Rivet Slip On Loafer Casual Shoes Falts Black US 4.5-8
Women's Shoes Clogs White Mountain Leather Italy Open Toe Brown Size 9M NEW
Dansko Jute Artisan Multi Color Striped Clogs Mules Womens Size 37
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Lucky Brand Ditty Women's Flats Loafers Moccasins Leather On Shoes Brown Slip psquyr2827-Flats
Vince Camuto Womens Ellen Coral Patent Leather Ballet Flats Size 8 M*
Superga Italian Sneakers Plaid Poly-Wool Grey Unisex NEW
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!