- NIKE Air Max BW Ultra Gris Foncé 819475 003
- Gentlemen/Ladies Fila Womens Cress Walking-Shoes- Pick SZ/Color. Louis, elaborate discount price leading the fashion
- NIKE ROSHE LD-1000 SW QS "SERENA WILLIAMS" WHITE/BLACK WOMEN'S 9.5 [829721-100]
- Women Sneakers Reebok BS8152 Floatride Ultra Running shoes black grey white
- Dansko Womens Shoes Size 40 US 9.5/10- Black Perforated Rubber Clogs
- Dansko Womens Sonja Mule /-- Pick SZ/Color.
- Mr/Ms Rocky Long Range Waterproof Western Boot wholesale Carefully selected materials Clearance sale
- Men/Women GBX Shoes - Mens 10.5 white Best-selling worldwide New products in 2018 fine
- GRAVIS SHOES WOMENS QUARTERS FORMULA 1 RED SKATE SURF FOOTWEAR KINGPIN STORE
- NEW! Skechers Men's Braven Zarte Fashion Sneakers Blue Size:10.5* 148L
- Mardi Gras Shoe Driving Loafers Purple Gold Chain Party Fat Tuesday TUXXMAN Mens
- Merona Women's Dress Boots - Black - Size 6.5 NWT
- Gentlemen/Ladies MG35 Cayln Over-the-Knee Strappy Boots, Black Special price real The first batch of customers' comprehensive specifications
- ZIGI SOHO Womens Olaa Closed Toe Suede Fashion Boots
- Franco Sarto Women's Crimson Over The Knee Boot, Cocco, 6 M US
- Report Womens RUSSI Fabric Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, TAUPE, Size 10.0 7v1v
- ECCO Intrinsic Trail Walk Athletic Shoe, Men's - Size (US 12-12.5), Black
- Gentlemen/Ladies VISCATA Barcelona PubolLeatherBeige EU41 Excellent craft Impeccable Cheap order
- S-1788214 New Lanvin Dark Grey Felt w/Leather Toe Sneaker Shoe Sz US 8/marked 7
- CM44 New Chaco Z/Canyon 2 Sandal Hiking River Water Beach Men 9 Shiver Navy Blue
- Women Oxford Shoes Vintage Round Toe Flats bullock England Style Ladies Shoes
- Nike Mens Size 11.5 VAPOR STRIKE LOW TD 3 Black Silver Football Cleats lacrosse
- $139.99 Pointer Men Seeker IV (white) 8523002-7000
- RJ Colt FRANKLY Brown Twin Gore Boots sz 10 M EUC
- Bates Tactical Best Defense Waterproof Gore-Tex Boots USA Mens 13.5 NEW $260
- Muck Boot Men's Arctic Excursion Mid Boots Brown Chocolate/Desert Palm
- Justin Bay Apache Distressed Brown Leather Cowboy Boots Size 11 D Style 2253
- HUGO BOSS CLASSIC DESIGNER BLACK LEATHER TWIN DERBY ANKLE BOOTS
- CLARKS ORIGINALS DESERT BOOT Men's NAVY TUMBLED LEATHER Casual Boot
- men's shoes MANAS 9 () sneakers blue leather AG257
- Wolf & Shepherd Senna Wingtip Memory Foam Oxfords Comfort Men's US 10.5
- Christian Louboutin Studded Wedges Size US 8.5 Narrow (Aa, N)
- Christian Louboutin Black Otaboo Spike-toe 70mm Red Sole Chelsea Boots/Booties Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
- Black Ayaa Ankle Boots/Booties Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Mens Free Trainer V 7 Cross Training Sneakers Shoes 898053 001 Sz 14
- Nike Shox Elite II TB Shoes 316904-131 Size 18 Deep Forest Green White NIB
- RARE Nike Air Force 1 Mens USA Olympics 2012 Navy Gold 488298 406 Size 12
- Mr/Ms：[363837-01] New Women's PUMA x Sophia Webster Patent Leadcat Slide Sandal - Pink：Quality Assurance
- Womens Puma Suede Heart Jr - 36500906 - Blue White Trainers
- NIB Nike 844863-999 Wmns Lunarepic Low Multicolor Flyknit OC Olympic Size 8.5
- BNWT ZARA MID HEEL LEATHER COWBOY ANKLE BOOTS HEEL US 7
- NEW Sz 8.5 Nike Air Max Tailwind 8 Mens 805941-001 Black White Mesh Running
- UNIQUE BNIB BASKETS SNEAKERS NIKE ID FREE RUN 5.0 /US 10.5 /
- NEW~Black Cutout Rhinestone Suede "Fantasia" Dual Platform Ankle Booties~Size 10
- Womens Tony Lama VF3021 Vanquero Moka Sienna WINGTIP COWBOY WESTERN BOOTS 9.5 B
- NCAA Indiana State Sycamores Women's 13-Inch Gameday Boots Black 8 B (M) US
MENS Shoes Donald J. Pliner GERWYN-06 Oxford Loafer Calf Leather Black US 8.5
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
MIU MIU Comfortable White Leather moccasins US 9.5 / /
Man/Woman PALLADIUM Pampa Sport Beige flagship store Lush design Suitable for color
Oboz Firebrand II Earth Mens Nubuck Waterproof Low-Profile Hiking Trail Shoes
Gentlemen/Ladies 16581 tiger slip on olive US9 Elegant and sturdy set meal Beautiful appearance Superb craftsmanship
Clarks Newood Street Mens Oxford- Choose SZ/Color.
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
British Slip On Real Leather Moccasins Loafers Casual Boat Shoes sz Mens Driving psqcza1247-Casual Shoes
Onitsuka Tiger TIGER CORSAIR old model SIZE: 28.0cm (US10.0) WHITE x RED F/S
ALLEN EDMONDS NASHUA Black / Brown Leather Tassel Loafers Shoes 9 1/2 D 9.5 USA
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!