- Dockers Size 9 Black Leather Oxfords New Mens Shoes
- Jordan XII 12 Bred Flu Game 2003 Retro Nike Black Red Size 10 136001-063 OG
- BEAUTY&YOUTH UNITED ARROWS Shoes 473576 Red 37
- Propet Women Tory - Leather Ankle booties
- Freebird by Steven Coal boot wine Boho NEW MSRP $350
- Womens Patent Leather British Stytle Loafers Ladies Casual Flats Court Shoes OL
- Men's/Women's White Valentino Leather Ballet Flats Ideal gift for all occasions New in stock Reliable reputation
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Swanki Slip-On Loafer, - Choose SZ/Color
- Gentle Souls Women's Dana Slip on Ballet Flat with Heart Topline Black 8.5 M US
- Tory Burch Reva Black Leather Ballet Flats Gold Medallion Womens Size 6.5 M*
- Merrell Women's Duskair Seaway Thong Sandal Black Full Grain Leather
- Gentleman/Lady OXYGEN LEATHER GLOVER Diverse new design First quality cheap price
- 1803 adidas Pureboost X Element Women's Training Running Shoes BB6087
- **Skechers Work Slip Resistant Clog - Men's Size 8, Black
- New Wolverine W20518 Xpedite A Line All Black Women's Work Shoes 9 US
- 700$ Bally Aston Black Leather Sneakers size US 10.5 Made Switzerland
- ALDO MENS Size 10 M 43/ EU MADE IN ITALY BROWN LEATHER CASUAL OXFORD
- ROCKY Black Leather Oxford Shoes Men 10M Foot Support System Pebble Grain Mint D
- Mens Slip On Loafers Driving Moccasins Casual Flat Shoes Round Toe Shos Fashion
- New NIKE Flex 2017 RN Black Running Shoes Men's Size 9 (US) RETAIL $85
- Gray nn Sexy Zip Open Faux Suede Fur Womens Knee High Boots Shoes Size 6.5
- diego di lucca size 6.5 made in brazil leopard rag calf boots
- New LANE BRYANT Faux Suede Black Flat Scrunch Over the Knee Boots Wide Calf 12W
- Fergie Womens FERGIE Suede Pointed Toe Cowboy Boots, Black, Size 8.0
- Bare Traps Womens Quivina Closed Toe Mid-Calf Fashion Boots
- Mens Shoes Kenneth Cole Design 10521 Leather Oxford KMF7LE032011 Dark Grey *New*
- Cole Haan Zerogrand No Stitch Oxfords Dress Shoe Vapor Gray Blue
- PRADA PURPLE LEATHER OXFORDS MEN SIZE 11 HOT VINTAGE MADE IN ITALY
- Spenco Breeze Men's Supportive Sandal Charcoal - 10
- Dr. Scholl's Original Collection Women's Tivoli D'Orsay Flat
- SKECHERS Stamina Cutback Sneaker - Men's Size 10.5 Gray/Black
- New Balance All Terrain Shoes Sneakers Men Size 11.5 Great Condition
- GH BASS & CO Men's Leather hiking walking ankle boots size 8M
- Men Faux Leather High Top Zip Chelsea Riding Ankle Boots British Style Shoes NEW
- Vintage 1974 ADDISON Black Leather Combat Military Boots Sz 8 E
- NORDSTROM Mens Waterproof Thinsulate Insulation Sz 12 M Boat Shoes NEW! 229175
- Hot Mens Ankle Boots Leather Pointy Toe Motor Roma Snake Skin Chelsea Dress Shoe
- Vans Mens UltraRange Pro Spitfire Cardiel Black Skate shoes Size 13 VN0A3DOQOM
- NEW Lacoste Joggeur 317 2 SPM 7-34SPM0016312 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- Salvatore Ferragamo Chocolate Savona Buc Suede C T Moro Trim Formal Shoes Size US 10 Extra Wide (Ww, Ee)
- Valentino Red Rockstud Caged Flats Size US 5.5
- Christian Louboutin Denim Blue London Buche 85 Block Pumps Size EU 36 (Approx. US 6) Regular (M, B)
- Nike Veil Gyakusou FlyKnit Running Shoes Black\White AH2181-001 multi sz 10-12
- New Nike Mens Jordan Flight Luxe Cool grey athletic shoes 919715-003 Sz 10
- NEW adidas Supernova ST Women's Running Shoes White Silver Aqua BB3507 Size 9.5
- New $670 Baldinini Men's Suede Loafers Shoes Dark Blue 9 US ( 42 Eu ) Italy
- Gentlemen/Ladies：Puma Safety 644125 Niobe Womens Blue Low Steel Toe Cap SD ASTM Oxford Work Shoes：bestseller
- Nike Women's Huarache Run Se Running Shoe
- Adidas Iaven W Running Women's Shoes Size 11
- Womens Waterproof Solid Rubber Rain Shoes High Top Mid-Calf Rainboots Fashion
- Nike Roshe Run Tech Fleece Purple White Black Rosherun SZ 11 NikeiD ID
- Nike Air Versitile Basketball 852431-001 Black/White Men's Sneaker Shoes Size 10
- MUNRO dark brown suede leather wedge heel ankle boots shoes sz. 11 N MSRP $210
- Gentle Souls Penny Women’s Black Suede Zipper Strap Ankle Booties Size US 8 M
- Merrell Women's J42448, Rust, 7.5 M US
- MERRELL Performance Footwear Carousel Mary Janes Flats Suede Dessert Sage 6.5
NEW MEN SUPRA ELLINGTON NAVY GRAY GREY WHITE 08114-407-M COMFORTABLE & STYLISH
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Vans Half Cab Black White Mens Suede Skate Trainers
LaCoste Boat Shoes Keel Mov SPM Leather Gray/Brown Topsiders Size 11
Skechers USA Mens Venick Saban Slip-on Loafer- Pick SZ/Color.
Vans Men's Shoes Anaheim Factory Slip-On 98 DX OG Burgundy/White NIB Size 8
Naot Men Clogs Close Toe Mule Sandal Shoes Size 10 Euro 43 Brown Slip Resistant
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Men's Shoes 192812 26ｃｍ PUMA Grey psqdqb594-Casual Shoes
Men's Rockport Charles Road Plain Toe Oxford Size 10.5 W
New Chaco Men's Zealander-M Shoes, J105663, Baker Chocolate, US size 9 M
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!