- Mr/Ms New Mezlan W black (2208) Modern technology Win highly appreciated Amoy
- Man/Woman CHLOE FRINGE FLAT ESPADRILLES Diverse new design auction German Outlets
- New Vans Sk8 Hi Skate Prism Pink White Shoes Womens Sizes High Top
- Via Spiga Womens 8 MAIA Genuine Shearling Sneaker Shoes Graphite Gray NIB $275
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Essential Running Women's Shoes
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 TRIPLE BLACK UNISEX BRAND NEW IN BOX 921733 001 (NOT ULTRA)
- Sanita Annabelle Blue Geometric Professional Nursing Clogs Womens Size 37/6.5
- NIKE 2013 FLYKNIT LUNER1+ BLACK 7.5 OLYMPIC WOVEN PRESTO AIR MAX 1 90 180 NRG
- Club Room Men's Floor Model Marc Suede Slip On Loafer Shoes Black Size 9.5-10.5
- NIB Polo Ralph Lauren Polo Sport FRANZ canvas athletic DESIGNER SHOES ,
- Slip On Leather Loafers Driving Moccasin Gommino Shoes Flats Sneakers Breathable
- men's shoes D.A.T.E. (date) 7 () sneakers black leather BX52-40
- Women's BROWN Suede Tall Leather Boots Sz 5.5
- A35 Vitaa Rear Zip Ankle Boots, Black Suede, 6.5 US Display
- Nine West Evalee Buckle Ankle Boots 717, Dark Brown, 5.5 US
- SALE DEMONIA Women's 1 1/4" Heel Combat Ankle Boots w/ Double Buckle Strap Cuff
- B35 Carlina Knee-High Heel Boots, Inky Navy, 7 US
- Mens ECCO Sport 'Intrinsic' Perforated Sneakers - Black - 43 / 9-9.5US (B24)
- PREMIATA Scarpe Uomo Sneakers ANDY 3320 Calf Suede Leather Multicolor Blue New
- Dsquared2 Womens White Snakeskin Embossed Leather Sneakers IT40.5/US10.5 RTL$515
- Adidas Voloomix M B26919 Silver / Navy US Size 11 - FREE SHIPPING - BRAND NEW
- Jack Rogers Women's Caroline Suede Flat, Black, Size 8.0
- Mr/Ms jordan 6 olympic size 10 service Fast delivery Fine wild
- FUBU Men's sneakers 10m casual Tan leather shoes EUC
- Men's Tourism Outdoor Hiking Boots Suede Wearable Climbing Mountain Sneakers NEW
- Man/Woman Mens Base London Ankle Boots Dartmouth Modern and elegant fashion International choice Different styles and styles
- NEW IN BOX STETSON 12-020-8839-0389 GUNSMOKE BOOTS !! size 11 EE
- EUC Bates 09-D-0033 Flight Combat Crewman Boots Tan Beige GoreTex Sz 7 W F2
- russian soviet army boots original кирзовый сапоги кирзачи kirzachi
- NEW BED STU OLIVE EL DUQUE' LEATHER SANDAL SHOES SZ 12
- Men/Women Blondo Men's Galvin Waterproof Big clearance sale Fast delivery Tide shoes list
- Prada Blue Suede Pumps Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black/Gold Apollo 100 Suede Eyelets Embellished Boots/Booties Size US 6.5 Regular (M, B)
- Burberry Gold Leather Tan Woven Flats Sandals Size US 7
- Men's Nike Sf Air Force 1 Mid Sneaker, Size 9.5 M - Blue
- Mens Nike Duel Racer Size 7 (918228 101) No Box
- MEZLAN Linen Wingtip Derby Shoe COGNAC / CREAM 9.5 16784 M US
- Stade Francais 2007/2008 Home SS Rugby Jersey SIZE XL NEW ADIDAS PARIS S F
- Adidas Women's ZX Flux W Originals Running Shoes
- NIKE WOMENS ROSHERUN HI SNEAKERBOOT, 615968 600
- REEBOK CLASSIC LEATHER DIAMOND Women's Shoes BD4422 Sz6-9 Fast Ship S
- Crocs Women's Lina Dorsay Flat Sandal - Choose SZ/color
- Nike Hypervenom Phatal III FG Soccer Cleat Men's SZ 8 NEW 852554-308 CR7 QS SG
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 WHITE/WHITE MEN SIZE 9.5 NEW 315122 111
- Bed Stu Women's Isla Boots Chocolate Driftwood Brown Ankle Leather Boot Size 8.5
- Womens Open Toe Knee High Hollow Leather Rome Gladiator Stilettos Shoes Party 18
Demonia Men's Creeper 602 White Leather Oxfords
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
men's shoes DI MELLA 11 () elegant gray suede AD237-M
FLEXA BY BROTHERS ROSSETTI GROUP MAN BLACK size 40 LEATHER ART. 83404
STICO WSS-150 Green Mens Non Slip Safety MESH Shoes Comfort BreathableKOREA_Ic
FLEXA BY BROTHERS ROSSETTI GROUP MAN BLACK size 45 LEATHER ART. 83404
Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Cool Gray / White - Gum 333824 070 DS SZ 4
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Sperry Gold A/O 2-Eye Boat Loafers - Men's 10.5M - Tan Size psqdqb5997-Casual Shoes
New Mezlan Shaw 8 M brown (2049)
G.H. Bass & Co. Mens layton Leather Round Toe Slip On Shoes
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!