- Nike Air Zoom Talaria 16’ White Metallic Gold Obsidian Sz 9.5 NIB 844695-174
- $1,425 Giuseppe Zanotti Studded Smile Loafers Black Yellow *Rare* 37/6.5-7US
- NIKE WOMEN'S AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 33 SHIELD RUNNING H2O REPEL SZ 6,5 (849567-300)
- Baskets Femme samples shoes DC HAY MAKER GRAY BLUE WOMEN
- Nike Air Huarache Run Womens 634835-111 Oatmeal Blue Lava Running Shoes Size 9.5
- Gentlemen/Ladies Women’s Sanita Clogs Size 37 bargain High quality and economy Comfortable and natural
- Luichiny Womens March N On Black Riding Boots Shoes 8 Medium (B,M) BHFO 5719
- NEW Nike Air Max 97 UL 17 PRM AH7581-200 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- Tredsafe Executive WW Shoes Mens size 10 W Black in great condition
- Dr. Scholl's Work Roberts Oxfords, Men's Size 9.5, Black
- Men's/Women's Adidas Stan Smith Primeknit Grey/White Easy to use First quality At an affordable price
- Dr. Martens Black Leather Wingtip Oxford () Men's Shoes Size 11 (C1)
- STEVE MADDEN Darlline Boots Vegan Leather Brown Size 10 Side Zip Up Pointy Toe
- NIB~ROCK & REPUBLIC Cognac Brown Cowboy Studded Biker Ankle Boots~$100~Size 10
- LifeStride Noise Wedge Boot (1512) Black Cowgirl Size 8.5M
- Wanderlust Womens Toe Warmers Boston Leather Closed Toe, Black Suede, Size 7.5
- Blossom Kiosk 22 Brown Women's Casual Chunky Heel Mid Calf Boots
- Rockport Brown Leather Men Shoes Size 10 US 2475
- Diesel Men's D-String Plus High-Top Sneakers Shoes
- Converse Men Sneakers Shoes All Star 90's Made in USA 26cm 7.5 Casual Wear Japan
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Sullivan II Black/Red Leather Sandals Flip Flops NWT
- NEW Cole Haan Women Hanneli Tassel Loafers Size 7.5 (runs like 7)
- Men's Nike Jordan TC White / Varsity Red-Stealth Basketball Sneakers Size 17
- RARES BASKETS CAMPUS MULTICOLORE COLLECTOR ETE PLAGE FARNIENTE T 40 A ACH IM
- Nautilus Men's Size 11 M Metal Free Work Athletic Black Shoes Comp Toe
- Mens BLUNDSTONE 143 Crazy Horse Safety boots US 10M Leather
- MAGNUM CLASSIC LEATHER COMBAT BOOTS SIZE MENS TACTICAL POLICE BLACK
- Justin 3000 Brown Leather Roper Western Boots Mens Boys sz 6
- Men Ankle Boots Leather Dress Wedding Formal Business Casual Hidden Heel Shoes
- Alpine Design Mens Waterproof Thinsulate Insulated Winter Snow Boots Size 10
- Ecco track goretex man shoes oxfords / USA 7.5 BROWN AND BLACK
- Christian Louboutin Black Leather with Red Soles Cm53 Black/Black Platforms Size US 10 Regular (M, B)
- Givenchy Black Brown Glossy Leather Shark Lock Pant Leg Boots/Booties Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
- Martinez Valero Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- NIKE AIR JORDAN AJF 20 LOW LS DARK CINDER VARSITY RED SIZE 13 AF-1 - Box
- Nike AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM SC Running Shoes "Jewel" -918354 601 Sz 7 New
- Ralph Lauren RRL Black Canvas Leather Mayport Sneakers Shoes 9 D New
- Men's/Women's：adidas GAZELLE - Grey - Mens：value
- ADIDAS WM ORIGINALE Sneakers PW TENNIS HU DB2564 UK3.5-6.5 03'
- WMNS Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro CHROME PRM HC GG SZ 8 Chrome Silver AA1243-020
- WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX, STRIPES, ORANGE,PURPLE, GRAY/ SIZE 7.5
- Women Round Toe High Stiletto Heel Zip Platform Denim Knee Boot Shoe Stylish Hot
- Mens and Womens Air Retro 12 GS Barons basketball shoes in White Black Wolf Grey
- Nike Jordan Illusion, White / French Blue, Nike Dunk Sole, Size 11
- Women Round Toe High Heel Platform side Zipper Leather Heels Ankle Boot Bt15
- HUNTER BLACK "HUNTRESS GLOSS" TALL BOOTS WFT1008RGL - WOMEN'S 8 - EUC
2012 Nike Air ZOOM ROOKIE PENNY BLACK ANTHRACITE GREY Size 12
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Nike Lebron 10 Kings Pride South Beach Metallic Red Dunkman
Nike Air Pippen Work Blue Size 10.5
2014 NIKE ZOOM KOBE Venomenon 4 Glow in the Dark 635578-003 Men Sz: 8.5-14
NIKE AIR TRAINER SC HIGH QS RARE VINTAGE 585125 100 WHITE SIZE 12
NIKE SZ 8 FOAMPOSITE PRO "ASTEROID" Basketball Shoes 616750-600
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
NIKE AIR FURY Size 10 Black Trainers AA5739 002 Mens MAX psqkln2747-Athletic Shoes
Nike Field General 2 Midnight Navy Tide Pool Blue White 749310-441 Size 10
Air Jordan 23 xx3 STEALTH BRED Pre-owned
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!