- Saucony Women's Hurricane Iso 2 running Shoe, Purple/Black/White, 5 M US
- Bally Brown Leather Penny Loafers Casual Dress Shoe Mens 9.5 E
- LACOSTE MENS COMBA PUT SPM 7-30SPM000521G
- Hot In Hollywood Cognac Suede Slouchy Rubber Soles Boots Women's Size 9M
- $265 NEW Sachelle Salt Leather Fashion Ankle Boots Brown Size 7.0,
- Sbicca Womens Cardinal Leather Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 7.5
- Clarks Golden Tan Suede Water Resistant Hiking Boots - Faralyn Alpha NEW
- MADDEN GIRL - TEEN - "SLEET" BOOTS - BLACK - SIZE 7 (BOX ID 226)
- NEW MERRELL FARADAY TRAIL HIKING SHOES MENS 12 J276512C STONE/BROWN FREE SHIP
- S-2210119 New Tods Frangia Fringe Double Buckle Shoes Size US 11.5 Marked 10.5
- BOSS Green by Hugo Boss City Dots Mens Fashion Sneaker, Black, 7 M US
- ROBERTO SERPENTINI 1908 Black Leather Criss Cross Men Sandals 45 / US 12
- FitFlop Womens Superbendy Ballerinas Loafer Flat, Black Patent Sz 7.5US
- Men's Hiking Shoes Outdoor Trail Trekking Sneakers Breathable Climbing Shoe Boot
- New Steve Madden Mens Heroe Green Fashion Shoes Size 12
- Mens Snow Boots Outdoor Winter Sneakers Warm Shoes Fur Inside Hiking Boots
- Gentlemen/Ladies NEW A.POSSE MENS FULTON (OG BLACK) Various styles Year-end sale Known for its excellent quality
- Mens Navy Patent Leather Zip Ankle Boots Pointy Toe High Top Formal Dress Shoes
- Tony Lama Boots, "Black Label", Exotic Lizard Skin Toe, Cowboy Western Mens 8
- NEW Military Boots Light Weight and Fashion Shoes For Men
- Terra Men's FINDLAY CSA Work Boots Size 8
- SFC Shoes For Crews Empire Brown Leather Unisex Boots 8183 Men's Sz 5.5 / 37.5
- Men's SKECHERS WORK: RELAXED FIT -Kener STEEL TOE Boot, 77057 BOL Size 9 Bla
- Men/Women: Air Max 97- Black: New Product 2018
- Christian Louboutin Red Snakilta Boots/Booties Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Cole Haan Brown Nike Air Stefana Leather Round Square 2" Heels Pumps Size US 11 Regular (M, B)
- Halogen Flats Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- NIKE AIR FLIGHT HUARACHE RUN ULTRA SZ 9.5 WHITE BLACK LYON BLUE 880856 100
- Nike Men's Scottie Pippen Sneakers - Size 12
- Adidas Ultra Boost ST White Ice Mint Shock Red Size /3 AQ4433 Rare
- Nike Lunar Hyperworkout+ Sport Pack Black/Silver/Blue 532224-002 $220 Size 9.5
- Propet Women's TravelActiv Fashion SneakerBlack10 Wide US
- Gentlemen/Ladies Soda Women's Salsa-H Riding Boot Charming design Beautiful appearance Export
- NIB! NIKE KOMYUTER SE SHOE Size 9.5 OBSIDIAN NAVY /ANTHRACITE AA0531 001
- Nike Roshe One Mens AJ0068-200 Olive Black Sequoia Mesh Running Shoes Size 9.5
- Womens Euro ankle short patent leather block high heels Boots Vogue lady shoes s
- Womens Leather Stilettos High Heel Pointed Toe Knee High Boots Slouch Shoes winn
- Stuart Weitzman Tazzie Suede Tassel Bootie Walnut Women's Size 6.0M
- Refresh Women Hot Comfy Sweet Classic Round Toe Ballet Flat Slip On Shoe Black
- Cole Haan Womens Deitona Gore Ballet Cap Toe Canyon Rose/Cremini Size 6.0
- SPERRY TOP SIDER WOMENS BOAT SHOES A/O QUINN ASH BLUE SIZE 7.5
- Paul Mayer Attitudes Womens Lido Flats(Nappa Orleans,8)
- JCrew Collection $248 Academy Calf Hair Loafers 8 camel black shoes G8985
- Fabulicious Women's Poise 502R Slide Clear PVC/Clear Heeled Sandals
- Nike Women's Air Zoom Vomero 12 Running Shoe, White/Black-Pure Platinum, 8
- Women Ma Belle Shoes Woven Ankle Boots Black Size 7
- Vintage Hush Puppies Body Moc Blue Suede Leather Slip on Shoes Size 10W Women's
- Alegria SEV-143 Womens Seville Clog/Mule 39 (US 9-)- Choose SZ/Color.
- Church's Custom Grade Leather Tassel Loafers-Keats- Made In England-UK Size 9.5F
- Margaritaville Slip On Boat Shoes Sz W 8.5 Sued Leather VGC Loafers
- Dr Comfort BRIAN Mens Monk Strap Black Leather Fabric Diabetic Casual Shoes 9 M
- men's shoes ROCONI 11,5 () elegant dark brown patent leather AG298-L
- New SOLUDOS Bue Smoking Slipper (MSS1002 400) - Size 12
- Tommy Hilfiger Rubber Boots Womens Size 7 Blue Back Zip Galoshes
- Womens Warm Winter Nurse White Ankle Boots Wedge Heels Booties Shoes Casual New
- maria cristina knee high boots women Eur 37 US-Aus 6.5 USED from Italy
- Ivanka Trump Womens Avali Pointed Toe Ankle Chelsea Boots, Green, Size 6.5
- LL Bean Womens TEK 2.5 Brown Leather Waterproof, Insulated Boots, 6 Med New
- Man/Woman SALE V-CREEPER-502S Charming design Carefully selected materials Excellent function
- Sandro Moscoloni Men's Andres Tie Loafer
- NEW BRUNO MAGLI Old Stock Sz 8 M Spectator Moccasin Penny Loafers Handmade Italy
- Man's/Woman's men shoes pair 210 Aesthetic appearance Good market Cost-effective
- Gentlemen/Ladies NEW DANSKO WOMENS ANN SLIP-ON Long-term reputation Orders are welcome Popular recommendation
- Gentleman/Lady Globe Focus Size 8 Skateboarding for you to choose online shop Perfect processing
- Adidas Mens - White Fashion Shoes Size 12.5 (413465)
- CARHARTT Men’s “Vibram” Steel Toe Brown Leather Boots Size 8.5
- Florsheim FE675 World Class Steel Toe Black Leather Work Boots Men 15 D
- LUCCHESE Vintage Handmade Classic Cowboy Western Boots Brown SZ 8D NICE
- VTG Nocona Cowboy Boots Men's 9.5 D Leather Ostrich Excellent Western Tan Quill
- Valentino Pink Rockstud Leather Strappy Slide Sandals Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- Hermès Black Kelly Jumping Boots/Booties Size US 9
- Tory Burch Navy Magnolia Thin Flip Flop Flats Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Classic Cortez Navy Blue With White Size 6 in Kids
- Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max Triple Black Blackout 631303 099 Size 14
- Nike Air Huarache Utility Prem Berry NIB Size 12 806979 500
- Dakota Men's Cobra 8" STSP Waterproof Work Boot Wheat Size 10.5W
- Vince Camuto Romand Men's Black Leather Boots 12M
- Men High Top Metal Buckle Sneaker Punk Gothic Shoe Hip Hop Sport Board Breath
- All Star Converse X John Varvatos Leather Low Top Sneaker- Black Beluga 6 (L3)
- Puma Suede Classic + Unisex Sneaker Übergrößen grau XXL
- Nike Womens Internationalist Navy Blue Pink Running 629684 402 Royal Hyper 9.5 W
- Fila Womens Memory Finition Running Shoe- Pick SZ/Color.
- Gentleman/Lady Qupid Women's Glee-168 Western Boot Excellent craft Comfortable touch Don't worry when shopping
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE (318429 036 ) SZ: MNS 9.5
- MENS NIKE LUNAREPIC ID BLUE-BLACK-WHITE SZ 9 WIDE [850592-993]
- LAREDO WOMENS' SIZE 6 GAUCHO RUNAWAY COWBOY WESTERN FASHION BOOTS
- J. Adams Knee High Stacked Heel Boot – Comfortable Cushioned Dress High Heel ...
- Tory Burch Eloise Leather Riding Boots Black Women Sz 6.5M 1005
- Dr Scholls Women Flats Size 9.5 White Pointed Toe Laser Cut
- Sanuk Brook Knit - Women's Casual Shoe - Free Shipping Opal - 8
- Rockport Total Motion Hidden Wedge 20mm Gore Captoe Flats Black Shoe Size 8.5 N
- Gentleman/Lady Rieker 41399-14 Antistress Navy Leather Shoe Various styles a variety of Cheap order
Men's/Women's Skechers Street Women's Zinger-Retro Rockers Sneaker Big clearance sale Beautiful appearance Different styles
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Skechers Light On The Groove Slip Sneakers
*NEW* Womens Nike Sneakers (size 6) Flex Adapt Atheletic Training Shoes Tennis
NIKE women LUNARTEMPO Athletic RUNNING SHOES 705462 304 Lagoon Blue size 8.5 M
New FILA Ray Sneakers Athletic Running Shoes White FS1SIA3060XWWT Unisex sz 4-10
Man/Woman Trotters Women's Dea Slingback Pump selling price excellent Immediate delivery
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Transcend 3 Shoes, Women's - Size 8.5 B, Teal/Purple Brooks Running psrejo5216-Athletic Shoes
Drew Flare Athletic Shoes - Women's Size 9 M - White/Blue
Nike Tennis Classic Ultra PRM Women's shoes 749647-002 MSRP: 0
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!