- Converse BO155132C_GREEN_ONYX_GREEN_ONYX_ROSEN Women's sneaker - colour Green US
- Aeropostale Womens Leopard Heel Mid Top Sneakers 001 8
- Penny Loves Kenny Womens Dion Faux Leather Quilted Riding Boots Shoes BHFO 6947
- Ted Baker Men's Joehal 2 Oxford Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Dockers Men's Castaway Raisin Boat Shoe 10.5M
- 4D8 1901 Moccasine Slip On Dress Casual Loafers Suede Men Slides Shoes Size 9M
- New Balance 574 Classic Low Leather White Tan Brown 13 D Sneakers Shoes M574LBT
- NEW Cole Haan Mens Shoe/sneaker Size 11M C27813
- Libby Edelman Fayina Olive Green Puffy Ankle Boots 8.5 NEW
- Sam Edelman ‘Petty’ Black Leather Side Zip Short Ankle Boots Women's Size 6.5 M
- Mark & Maddux Christopher Brown Combat Faux Suede Boots Silver Stud New In Box
- Man/Woman ALFANI Calistah Women Ankle Bootie Strong heat and wear resistance Quality and quantity guaranteed Popular tide shoes
- Wide Fit Suedette Tie Back Over The Knee Boots
- New Balance Men's M530Classic Run Bionic Boom Fashion Sneaker Black/Blackberr...
- ZELLI mens black casual ostrich leather tassel loafers shoes size 9.5 M
- Sutor Mantellassi Shoes: 9 UK / 10 US Patinated tan sneaker
- Crocs Classic Clogs - Tangerine - Croslite
- Ladies Church's Low Wedge Casual Shoes Corinth
- $139.99 Pointer Men AFD white ivory 019195368-84
- 525234-601 MEN'S NIKE ROSHE RUN PREMIUM CEDAR/BRONZINE/DEEP BURGUNDY SIZE 8
- VINTAGE MEN'S LEATHER COWBOY BOOTS WESTERN BOOT BROWN NOCONA TEXAS Size 10 1/2 D
- Mens Elastic Decor Pull On Leather Chelsea Punk Motorcycle Combat Ankle Boots
- RALPH LAUREN Black Leather Mens Chukka Ankle Shoes Boots Italy 10.5 D
- KAMIK MEN'S WATERPROOF THINSULATE DUCK WINTER BOOTS WITH LINERS SIZE 9
- NEW IN BOX MEN'S 11 12 DVS BISHOP BROWN LEATHER CORDURA BOOTS SHOES
- Bota Trabajo S/C El General Crazy Vino ID 91662
- Cole Haan Men's Joshua Slip On II Sneaker Classic Shoes - Denim & Black
- Christian Louboutin Red Toerless Muse 100 Oeillet Suede Pumps Size EU 37.5 (Approx. US 7.5) Regular (M, B)
- Versace Black New Thigh High Leather Mesh - Boots/Booties Size US 9
- Miu Miu Navy Nautical Sandals Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Air Jordan Ultra Fly 2017 Men's Shoes Size 10
- Asics Japan Onitsuka Tiger MEXICO 66 PARATY 1182A037 Black × oatmeal
- deadstock ADIDAS ORIGINALS ADISTAR RACER BLUE/BLACK G63468 US 11 country dragon
- Men's Nike Vortak Casual Shoes Lagoon Pulse/Volt Glow/Black AA2194 402 SZ 10
- Adidas Originals Pharrell Williams Tennis HU W [AQ0988] Women Casual Shoes Pink
- New Sz 8 Women’s Nike Air Max LD-Zero Triple White Running Shoe 896495-100
- PUMA Women's Basket Platform Metallic Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- GEORGIA GIANT ROMEO WOMEN'S WORK SHOES GR362 Size 6 NEW
- NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN II SP TRAINERS VAPOR GREEN 813040330 RARE
- Scarpe Uomo Nero Blu Nike Sneakers Men Kaishi Ns Blue/ Black Tg 42
- Womens Chic Vintage Mary Jane Zipper Block Mid Heels Ankle Boots Fashion Shoes
- Mr/Ms Sperry White Water Rain Boots Reasonable price King of quantity Known for its excellent quality
- Stuart Weitzman NOTAZZIE Block Heel Black Nappa Bootie Ankle Boot 9.5 US
- LifeStride Womens Diverse Closed Toe Loafers, Tender Taupe, Size 7.5 4FNr
- 2018 Womens Real Leather Backless Loafer Slipper Mule Slide Princetown Shoes
- Soft Style by Hush Puppies Women's Pleats Be With You Dress Pump
- Auth Bottega Veneta Walking Sneaker Shoes Leather /2 Beige Italy 01A182
- Man's/Woman's Dee Reminder Ballerina Big clearance sale a wide range of products Very good color
- Reebok Classic Nylon Womens White Pink Mesh & Synthetic Trainers
- Nike Air Max 90 Premium Womens Running Tennis Shoes Wolf Grey Size 7 443817-011
- Salomon Women's Ellipse 3 Aero W USA Trail Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Ladies Casual Leather Shoes Assorted Colours and Sizes
- Dansko Women's Brown Leather Slip On Wedge Clogs Shoes Sz 37/ 6.5-7
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN Men's Shoes 126582 Pink 44
- AUTHENTIC LUXURY PRADA LOGO SLIPPER SHOES 2D2170 BLUE NEW US 11.5
- Cabela's NEW Suede Water Resistant Brown Slip On Moc Loafer Shoes Men's Size 8.5
- **SeaVees 08/61 Army Issue Low Sneakers - Women's Size 8.5 - Cloudburst Grey
- Men's Clarks Sandals Brixby Cove Dark Brown Leather 26131521
- SC35 Witty Winter Boots 519, Black, 9 US Used
- Tommy Hilfiger Leslee3 Block Heel Ankle Booties 956, Black Multi, 8.5 US
- fashion round toe Womens High Block Heels side Zipper casual Ankle Boots
- IMAN Global Chic Runway Glam Luxury Leather Heeled Boot, Black 7W NIB
- BRAND NEW WOMENS GREY MUKLUK BOOTS, REAL LEATHER SUEDE - SIZE 7
- Nike Men's Air Huarache SE Running Shoes
- Clarks Original Desert Boot Brown Womens - Mens Shoes - 26107879
- Frye Ludlow Runner Canvas Shoes - Men's Size 10, Black
- White 100% Wedding Men Jutti Punjabi US Traditional Moajri Khussa FlipFlop.
adidas Originals Los Angeles Women's Clear Granite/Clear Granite/Berry AF4300
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Easy Street Women's Legend Bootie Tan/Tan Embossed Polyurethane
Earth Women's Zoey Slip-On Sneaker Ginger Suede Comfort Shoes
Nina Women's Talley Pump Black Glam Suede Evening Shoes
Skechers Women's GOwalk Evolution Ultra Rapids Slip-On Shoe Black/White Sneakers
Pleaser Women's Adore 769 Black Elastic/Black Matte
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Tubular Dawn - White Womens adidas - psrejo6598-Athletic Shoes
Gola Women's Coaster Rainbow Sneaker Denim/Multi Denim Sneakers
Gentleman/Lady Pleaser Women's Xtreme 801LN Clear/Black online sale First grade in its class Beautiful and charming
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!