- Vince Camuto Riding Boots Womens Gianna Black Leather Side Zip Heels US 8B /38
- Clarks Comfort Brown Leather Loafers Bicycle Toe Slip On Shoes Mens 7.5 M
- Merrell Men's Polartec Slip On Moc Loafer Waterproof Thinsulate Black 7.5 Hiking
- Rockport Eureka Casual Leather Oxfords, Men's Size 8M, Brown (Damaged)
- Crocs Mens Stretch Sole Slip On Loafer Shoes
- New Women Silver Boot Anklet Chain 1 Strap Big Rhinestones Cross Shoe Charm
- MINNETONKA Brown Suede Moccasin Back Zip Fringe Ankle Boots Women's Size 7
- Minnetonka Moccasins Single Tier Brown Fringed Tamper Boots Womens Size 7 US.
- La Sportiva Women's FC 4.0 GTX Grey/Ice Blue Shoe 8M
- naturalizer Misha Ankle Boots 672, Black Smooth/Snake, 8 US / 38 EU
- New Imperial Spike Shoes Spike Job I-101 JPN Size 24.5-28.0 cm SOKAIDO Working
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eau de Parfum Spray, Tundra, 1.7 Fl Oz
- Croft & Barrow Men's Major Ortholite Brown Sandals - Size 12 - NWB
- Teva Hurricane Mens Hiking Sport Sandals Flip Flops Size 10 Black Green
- Klogs Cardiff Womens Clog Shoes Black Wigwam 11 M
- Nike Air Slider Baseball Softball Cleats Metal Spikes Shoes Black White Mens 15
- Nike Alpha Menace Pro Mid TD Football Cleats Silver Black Men’s 11.5
- Mens Black Tan Navy Blue Beige Faux Suede Chelsea Boots Casual Smart All Sizes
- Black nn Genuine Leather Steel Toe Oil Resistant Men Work Safety Boots Size 7.5
- New Dr. Martens Castel Adventure Time Boots Size Men 13 JAKE
- Shop6 Men's Side Zip High Top Brogue British Slip On Chelsea Ankle Boots Casual
- VINTAGE FRYE AMERICAN CLASSIC PULL ON BROWN LEATHER BOOTS ~ SIZE 10-1/2 D
- Justin Bay Apache 2252 Brown Leather Western Cowboy Boot Made in USA Mens 13D
- Prada Gold Leather Sandals Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- DSquared Nude Virginia Sandals Size US 9 Narrow (Aa, N)
- Genuine Grip Footwear Men's Slip-Resistant Oxford Dress Black Leather
- Cole Haan ZERØGRAND OS Wingtip Oxford Shoes NEW Size 11.5 Black Suede Reflective
- Mr/Ms: nike air max: good quality
- Chloé Black Susannah Studded Leather Ankle Boots/Booties Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- NIKE ROSHE RUN ONE ROSHERUN OBSIDIAN NAVY 511881-418 Mens 8 -13
- Nike Men's BIG NIKE HIGH LUX Shoes Black/Black/Platinum/Gum 854165-001 a
- adidas NMD Office Exclusive Women’s Pink / Grey. UK6 / US7.5. In Hand!
- NIKE WMNS AIR MAX 1 LX BINARY BLUE-WHITE LONDON CLOTH COMPANY 917691-400 SIZE 7
- OLIVIA K Women's Western Buckle Stacked Low Heel Ankle Bootie Cut out Style
- New Skechers Womens Bobs Alpine - Faux Fur Eva Brown Fashion Boots Size 9.5
- Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Metal Baseball Cleats Oreo Black 807710-010 Size 10
- NIKE LEBRON 10 X HAZELNUT EXT QS
- Charles by Charles David Riley II Riding Boots
- Columbia Women's Bangor Slip Omni-Heat Ankle Boot - Choose SZ/Color
- SANITA Gray Leather Open Back Wood Clogs Mules Womens Size 9-9.5 / 40 European
- Womens Pointy Toe Ankle Boots Faux Fur Lined Patent Leather Flat Heel Shoes
- Vionic Orthaheel Mary Jane Flat Orthotic Shoe navy Size 7
- NIB Valentino Garavani Slip On Slide Bow Espadrille Mules Flats Sandals Size 40
- Sam Edelman Felicia Silver Leather Ballet Flats Slip On Size Women's 5M NIB
- Women shoes ballerina leather and fabric model FRANCE Us 3 to 12
- FILA RAY New Disruptor Unisex Sneakers Athletic Shoes BLACK FS1SIA3064X_BLK
- Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Sneaker AA0521-200 Size 8
- Merrell Women's Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoe
- Marc Fisher Black Suede Wedge Loafer Sz 6.5
- Gentleman/Lady ECCO Women's Soft 5 Toggle Sneaker Many styles Attractive fashion cheaper
- Saucony Grid 8500 S70286-5 White Red Synthetic Casual Shoes Medium (D, M) Men
- Vintage Lands End Boat Shoe Women size 10 Wide Tan Leather
- Mark Nason Mens Chambord Oxford Shoes Sneakers Leather White Size 10 Retail $100
- Thom McAn Men's Shoes Size 8.5 M Signature Brown Leather - New without Box
- G.H.Bass Men's Bass-William Wing Tip Shoes 2405-001 Black Leather Mens Sz 9M US
- Steve Madden Womens Wila Black Nubuck Booties Shoes 5.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 1121
- Dolce Vita Gwynn Women's sz 9 Wedge Booties Chocolate Brown Suede
- Ivanka Trump Black Leather Buckle Chelsea Ankle Boots Size 8 M - EUC
- Lucky Brand Womens Banu Cutout Open Toe Leather Ankle Bootie, Size 7.5, Brindle
- Brinley Co Women's Emma Riding Boot, Black, 8 M US
- Mark Nason DUKE DRESSKNIT MENS OXFORD SHOES Black NEW
- US 12 PAUL SMITH Basso Railings Grey Trainer Sneaker Shoes NEW IN BOX
- Steve Madden Riptide Mens Blue Leather Flip Flops Slip On Sandals Shoes 11
- Adidas Junior's Duramo Slide Flip Flops Navy
- New Flip Flops Men Genuine Leather Summer Fashion Beach Sandals Casual Slippers
- Fashion Men's Sport Running Shoes Big Size Breathable Light Gym Trainer Sneakers
- Chrome Red Sole Men's 9 Shoes High Top Urban Skater Bike Gray Canvas Zipper
- LaCrosse LA CROSSE RUBBER Black RAIN HUNTING Boots MENS Size 9 USA Made
- Christian Louboutin Beige Follies Draperia 100 Pumps Size US 10 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Otaboo Camel Suede Spike Toe Boots/Booties Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- Jimmy Choo Black Glint Patent Leather Open Peep Toe Ankle Heels Boots/Booties Size US 10.5
- BedStu Mens 10M 41 Black Leather Monk Strap Buckle Platform Shoes Goth Punk 90s
- Designer Mens Black Leather Thermolite Work Boots Shoes 8 Wide (E) BHFO 4559
- Mason Cowboy Boots Mens 10D Western Leather Dark Brown Embroidered Vintage
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Climb The Rope Winter Boot Dark Brown Size 11.5 A9
- Propet Vista - Men's A5500 Therapuetic Casual Shoes Brown - 11 Xx-wide
- COLE HAAN Men's Pinch Weekender Navy Leather/White Size 10M
- Nike x Fragment Stefan Janoski blue 628982 001 - mens 13
- Man's/Woman's: Lebron 13's "Rubber city": exquisite
Opportunity Shoes - Corso Como Women's Huey Fashion Boot Grey Size 6.5
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Crown Vintage Womens Kallee Fabric Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Black Size 9.5 3EW
Latigo Womens DOSA Leather Round Toe Ankle Fashion Boots Black SUEDE Size 6.5
Salomon Women's Ellipse Winter GTX Snow Boot, Castor Gray/Beluga/Biscay Green, 5
Bottes PAOLA FERRI Cuir Façon Autruche Marron T 39 TRES BON ETAT
Matisse Women's Mack Boot, Black, 8.5 M US
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
GC. Shoes Womens betty Closed Toe Knee High Boots Black Size 6.5 OAfL Fashion pssnpa4599-Boots
naturalizer Jersey Knee High Riding Boots 593, Banana Bread , 5 US / 35 EU
B35 Rene Over The Knee Boots, Black
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!