- Men Sport Sandals Roman Leather Breathable Outdoor Athletic Mesh Hollow Out Cool
- Florsheim Oval Penny Driver Loafer - Men's Size 10.5 M, Cognac (Repair)
- Rockport size 11 regular rocs brown casual shoes please look at all pictures
- CONVERSE Men's Shoes 285852 Black 29ｃｍ
- LACOSTE GARRONE HS SPM LTH/TEXT WHT/DK BLU MEN’S 7-23SPM3256X96
- J.CREW Womens 6M Green and Blue POLKA DOT WELLINGTON RAIN BOOTS SIZE 6M
- Clarks 88884 Womens Shoe Size 7.5M Black Leather Side Zip Ankle Boots Buckle B94
- Caterpillar Buckle UP Brown Leather Mid Calf Boots Heels. Size 7 SN P306111
- Black Latex Thigh Hi Over the Knee Fetish Hooker Pretty Woman Boots size 7 8 9
- Women's Sam Edelman Brown Suede Leather High Heel Ankle Boots Size US 9 M
- Eastland SURF MLB ROYALS Mens Surf Mlb Royals Boat Shoe D US- Choose SZ/Color.
- Supra x Solebox OWEN “Staff Edt” Super Ltd 50pairs Rare (11US) New boost max air
- Men's/Women's Alden Dress Shoes Us8.5Brw Leather (22129 Packaging diversity discount price Breathable shoes
- JOE N JOYCE Amsterdam Milano Rio Clogs Thongs Sandals - Black Blue Brown
- ZARA BALLERINAS WITH STRAPS 36-41 Ref. 1330/101
- Puma Men's Soccer Futsal Futsala Shoes Size 13
- Air Jordan "Future Low" Infrared Black 718948-622 Men's Athletic Shoes Size 13
- DUNLOP Men's 8'' Composite Toe Composite Plate Leather Work Boots Black 10M
- Vance Co. Mens Landon Almond Toe Ankle Chelsea Boots, Grey, Size 13.0 NTh7
- Nunn Bush Dynamic Comfort Waterproof Men's Leather Boots Shoes Sz 10.5
- Laredo 4417 Lea Vamp Fox Leather Western Cowboy Boots Black Olive Mens 9.5D
- Vintage Men PU Leather High Top Zipper Hidden Wedge Pointed Toe Ankle Work Boots
- New Minnetonka Men's US Size 7.5 Classic Moose Hide Leather Moccasins 899 Black
- Christian Louboutin Beige- Nude Rolando 120 Patent Calf Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Black/Nude Rockstud Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- NIB $100 Converse Jack Purcell Jack Woven Ox White White 147593C US Mens 5
- Klogs Geneva Unisex Clog Black - 8.5 Medium
- Mr/Ms: nike Kobe’s Size 12: business
- Christian Louboutin Boat Spa Flats Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Nike SB Dunk Low Grey Perfect Pink Silver White Yeezy Supreme Sz 9.5 895969-160
- Jordan CP3.VIII Black/Light Green Spark/Dark Grey/Infrared Size 10.5 Basketball
- Auth New Adidas NMD R1 PK Primeknit Shock Pink BB2363 US 7 ( eq US7.5)
- Nike Wmns Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Bright Crimson/Ice Blue-Sail Running 942855-600
- Womens Round Toe Thicken Winter Snow Mid Calf Boots Fur Lined Warm Casual Shoes
- Totes Gemma Womens Sizes 8 9 10 11 Medium Winter Brown Boots $100 New
- NIKE LEBRON XIII 13 LIFESTYLE (SKU 115) US 11 CM 29 RED
- Nike Jordan 1 Nigel Sylvester Size 9.5
- Womens Chunky High Heels Knee High Booties Tassels Fringe Zipper Roman Shoes New
- Prada Black Suede Classic Knee High Boots Zipper Heels Pointy Toe 37.5
- Stuart Weitzman black lizard print suede loafers Women's shoes size 7 1/2 AAA
- Sam Edelman "Charleen" Turquoise Ballet Leather Flats Shoes 11M
- NIB Donald Pliner Filo Crushed Velvet Driver Loafer Shoe Navy Blue 8
- Women's Kendall & Kylie size 9 White & Black Rhinestone Slip On Platforms NEW
- BRIGHTON GORGEOUS CROCO EMBOSS LEATHER SHOES BROWN 9N
- Christian Louboutin PIGALLE FOLLIES Patent Degrade Leopard Flat Shoes $645
- The North Face Women's Mountain Sneaker Shoe, Vigorous Violet/Rose Violet
- NIKE Womens size 12 (29cm) AIR FORCE 1 ULTRAFORCE MID SNEAKERS PINK 864025-600
- Salvatore Ferragamo Vala Pumps Leather Red Brown Embossed Ribbon Manufacturer
- Danner Women's Adrika Waterproof Hiker Boot Plum Suede Waterproof
- Rialto Women's Vette Brown E-Print Smooth Polyurethane Mules
- Sperry Top Sider Men's Grey Suede Shoes 6254 Size 8M
- NEW LLLL Men's Winter Leather Casual Shoes Breathable Antiskid Loafers Moccasins
- Cole Haan Lunargrand Black Suede Wingtip Oxford Casual Shoes - Men's Size 8 M
- JOHNSTON & MURPHY MEN'S (10.5D) BROWN LEATHER KILTIE TASSEL LOAFERS MOCS GUC
- PONY Product Of New York Grand Men's Shoes Black 0710020-a48
- FASHION SKULL PLATFORM CASUAL CREEPER SHOE FUNKY COMFORT FLAT WALKING MULTI NEW
- Men's/Women's WOMEN'S STAR BAY WATER SHOES-SIZE: 7 Modern and elegant fashion First batch of customers Elegant and stable packaging
- Booties Beatles woman smooth combat boots biker shoes vintage made in Italy
- Women CROFT & BARROW Wide Calf Tall Boot Knee High Chunky Stacked Heel BLACK 11
- Bottines SIMONA FASHION Cuir Marron T 37 TTBE
- Donald Pliner Viro-54 Expresso Grain Leather Driving Mocs w/ Metal Bit- New
- Men's/Women's Skagen Ancher Stainless Steel Watch Fine workmanship Primary quality Full range of specifications
- DC COMICS THE JOKER HAHAHA KILLING JOKE FLIP FLOP THONG SANDALS BEACH RETRO NWT
- Teva Men's Terra Float 2 Knit Universal Sandal Navy/Grey Textile Sandals
- TEVA KITLING TURKISH COFFEE OUTDOOR MEN`S SANDALS SIZE US 8//NEW
- Mens Breathable Stylish Sneakers Outdoor Running Sports Casual Athletic Shoes Sz
- Classic Lightly Used Worn Size 11 Nike Dunk Low CL Shoes White Blue
- Cowboy Boots Texas All American Made in U.S.A. Men's size 9.5 Style 1103 Brown
- Christian Louboutin Taupe Beige Taclou 140 Spikes Gold Suede Platform Pumps Size EU 36.5 (Approx. US 6.5) Regular (M, B)
- Ann Demeulemeester Combat Washed Leather Boots/Booties Size US 7.5
- Stuart Weitzman Black 60473 Mules
- Ladies Leather Suede 1" Block Heeled Ankle Boots SLATE Style F50659
- Reebok Mens Black Work & Safety Boots Size 6.5 (364433)
- mens round toe meshbreathable sports shoes platform casual running sneakers 2019
- WINDSOR SMITH Burmingham Tan Leather Dress Boots Sz 9.5 US BRAND NEW IN BOX
- Designer Mens Tan Leather Thermolite Work Boots Shoes 10.5 Wide (E) BHFO 4663
- Diesel V-Diction S-Glory Men's Sneakers, Size US 11,
- Ecco Track II Oxfords-Men's size 14-14.5 Bison
- Puma Women's SudeHeartStain black Sz7.5US 362714-03
Men's Vionic Tide Toe Post Flip Flop Sandal Taupe
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Reef Fanning Low Sandals - Men's - Grey/Blue - 9
Reef Phantom Ii Prints Mens II Flip Flop- Choose SZ/Color.
POLO RALPH LAUREN MEN LEATHER BIG PONY FLIP FLOP SUEDE SUMMER SHOES SANDALS 12
NEW SKECHERS SLIDE SANDALS MENS 9 BLACK FREE SHIP
Crocs Karin Clogs - Navy - Croslite
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Mens Leather Sandals Strap Sport Shoes Flats Anti-slip Summer Beach hot Slippers pstakt3132-Sandals
Rip Curl The Game by Gabriel Medina Black Charcoal
Keen Newpoprt H2 Fisherman Sandals, Men's Size 11, Black
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!