- Dr Scholl’s Women Sandals Slip On Tan Color Double Air Pillo Shoes Size 7 M
- Ecco Men's BOSTON Slip On Shoes Penny Loafer 44/10-10.5 Dressy, Business, Travel
- New Men Suede Leather Leisure Shoes Breathable Fashion Slip on Loafers Gommino
- MEZLAN BROWN LEATHER APRON BIKE TOE OXFORDS DERBY SHOES MENS 10 M SPAIN
- Tommy Bahama Linen Slip On Shoes - Men's Size 8.5D - Brown
- John Fluevog Houndstooth Patterned Buckskin Shoes - Unisex
- Bambu Ladies Leather Brown Ankle Casual Boots Size (Lot A)
- L.L. Bean 8 M Burgundy Suede Shearling Lined Pull On Ankle Boots Booties Shoes
- French Connection Women's Banji Ankle Bootie, Black, 38.5 EU/8 M US
- BLONDO Canada Leather Riding Boots Aqua Protect Womens 6 M Style A1176-12
- Gentleman/Lady Sam-Edelman-034-MADDOX-034-Ankle-Boots-Woman--Black-Leather-NEW SIZE 10 wholesale Fine art At an affordable price
- Sperry Men's Gold Cup Bellingham Grey Wingtip Oxfords Sz 10.5W 2143
- Salvatore Ferragamo Parigi Bit Driving Moccasin Leather Black Size 7”US $595+
- BOTTICELLI LIMITED Nubuck Leather Sneakers Size 43 Made in Italy RRP€249
- NEW MEN'S TEVA "ORIGINAL UNIVERSAL MARBLED" SANDALS SHOES 11
- LifeStride Womens Maintain Closed Toe Slide Flats
- Mens Korean Slip On lightweight Breathable Sneaker Casual Sport Running Shoes sz
- Gentleman/Lady Mens Adidas Football Trainers Nitrocharge 3.0 wholesale At a lower price best seller
- Men Women Ankle Martin Boots PU Leather Fur Lined Casual High Top Shoes Size
- Doc Martens Doc's AirWair Men's Brown Chunky Ankle Boots Size 6
- Rothco Forced Entry 5361 AR 670-1 8" Tactical Boot, Coyote Brown
- Affliction Leather Buckle Boots (8.5) Black AD107
- Men's Magnum Stealth Force 6'' Black Zip 225/00054 Boots Size 9.5 (188)
- Christian Louboutin Daffodile Black Leather Platform Eu 38.5 Pumps Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Corcoran Cordura Marauder Black Leather 13" Combat Mens Boots
- Men's/Women's jimmy choo mens shose size 45 Easy to clean surface Comfortable touch As of the latest model
- NEW CONVERSE X TYLER GOLF LE FLEUR ONE STAR PINK 160325C SZ MEN 8.5 WOMEN 10.5
- Gentleman/Lady: Air Max 95's,size10: Complete specifications
- Christian Louboutin Black Guerrilla Boots/Booties Size US 7.5
- Brown Dallia Scrunch Toe Riding 994 Dark Boots/Booties Size US 11 Regular (M, B)
- NIKE AIR TRAINER 1 SB HUF GOLD DIGGER QS SIZE 9.5 2005 RETRO MCENROE BO JACKSON
- Nike Jordan Ultra Fly 2 TB Men's Size 12.5 Shoes 921211 606 University Red NEW
- NIKE AIR PYTHON SZ 11.5 SNAKE SKIN GYM RED
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Womens Crimson Pulse/Sail/Hyper Crimson/Black 42839801
- Converse Womens Chuck, Monochrome Black, Size Men's 8.5, Women's 10.5 Medium
- MIA Noralee Knee-High Riding Boots, Black, 6.5 US Display
- Nike Air Huarache Utility Premium Medium Berry Size US 13 Men's 806979 500
- Nike Mens Kyrie 3 TS “TIME TO SHINE” Size US 9 BNIB
- Ahnu Montara II Waterproof Midnight Blue Leather Shoes Womens Size 7 *NIB*
- PUMA Women's Basket Platform Patent WN's Field Hoc - Choose SZ/color
- Liz Claiborne Loafers Brown Patent Snake Skin SUZETTE Wedge Shoes Size 8
- Summer New Womens Chinese Embroidered Floral Shoes Flats Slip On Loafer Slippers
- Steve Madden Women's Kaden Loafer Flat, Mauve Velvet, Size 7.5 MxDR
- British Womens Slip On Loafers Leather Chunky Heels Leather Moccasins Oxfords
- Salvatore Ferragamo Vintage Red Suede Loafer Slip On Shoes Made In Italy
- NEW WHITE WOMENS WOMEN'S POINT HOBE WHITE
- Pleaser Women's Xtreme 808MG Ankle-Strap Platform Sandal Clear PVC/Clear Sandals
- Nike Air Max Axis Women's Grey/Coral A2168005
- Kenneth Cole New York Women's Jayson Slip on Platform Pom Su Fashion Sneaker
- OLUKAI Miki Li Shoes - Women's Trench Blue/Vintage Indigo 6
- Pink Paradox London Women's Trinity Slingback Sandal Silver Synthetic Slingbacks
- KEEN RALEIGH ALUMINUM SAFETY TOE WORK SHOES MEN'S 11 WIDE RTL $125
- Gentleman/Lady Creative Recreation 17 White Sneakers Men's Various goods Let our goods go to the world Easy life
- LACOSTE REVAN 3 SHEEP SKIN/WOOL BROWN SNEAKERS W/ALLIGATOR GREAT SOLES SZ 10/43
- MENS Driving loafers Leather shoes Men's causal flat shoes Dress shoes
- ALLEN EDMONDS Nashua Black / Brown Calfskin Leather Kiltie Tassel Loafers Sz.9D
- Rampage Chrisalee Fashion Boots Microsuede Hippie or Indian Style size 9 M
- Bare Traps Womens danula Almond Toe Ankle Cold Weather Boots Black Size 8.0 0y
- Bearpaw Women's Thea Leather/Wool Ankle-High Sheepskin Boot
- Reiker Anti Stress Woman Winter Suede & Fur Boots Fur Ties Size 7.5 US 38 EU
- Mr/Ms Sperry Top-Sider Women's Saltwater Ivy Boot Many styles Stylish and fun At an affordable price
- Men's Cole Haan Original Grand Wtip Grey Canvas/Yellow C21003 Brand New in Box
- Maison Martin Margiela Red Clinic Leather Sneakers Size 10
- BEACH BASICS MENS ASSORTED FLIP FLOP SANDAL BEACH SHOE US 9
- Men's COLUMBIA OMNI-GRIP SANDALS Black size 7
- New Mens Teva Tanza Covert Green Hiking Water Sand Beach Walking Sandal
- Nike Alpha Talon Elite Mens Football Cleats Shoes Sz 16 Orange NWOT 512482-180
- Adidas Originals X_PLR Black and White Reflective Xplorer BB1100 Men's Size 12
- Christian Louboutin Black Lady Peep 150 Platforms Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Monique 39.5 Platform Thigh High Over Knee Heel Lady Toe Red Leather Boots/Booties Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
- BRAHMA SLIP OIL RESISTANT BROWN STEEL TOE SAFETY WORK BOOTS SZ 9.5
- Mens Suede Fashion High Top Casual Ankle Boots Chelsea Casual Slip On Chic Shoes
- DAKOTA Men's 8" 557 STCP HD3 Vibram Work Boots Black/Blue Size 10 Wide
- VINTAGE LUCCHESE HAND MADE 11" BROWN LEATHER WESTERN COWBOY BOOTS 9.5 D
- Bota Rodeo Imitacion Piel Imit. Avestruz Hueso ID 122219
- Condor 8" Steel Toe Work Boot - Brown - Men's size 7 (U.K.6.5)
- Adidas Tubular Invader S81795 Casual Shoes Dark Green Medium (D,M) Men
- men's shoes FRATELLI ROSSETTI 6 () moccasins blue leather BT415-39
- adidas Neo Women's Cloudfoam Advantage Clean W Fashion Sneaker
Dansko 'Solstice' Black Leather Casual Clogs - Women's Size 40(EU)
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Born Womens Brown Leather Shoes Clogs Mules Slip On Wedge Size 7 M Excellent
Dansko Clogs Professional (NURSING)? Shoes Sz 41 (US 11)
Dansko Women's Brown Leather Slingback Mules /Clogs / Sandals Shoes Size US 10.5
Easy Spirit Women's Travelport Comfort Mules Size 6.5 Neutral Grey
DR. COMFORT Refresh Women's Walking Shoes Diabetic Sneakers Grey/Pink Size 8 M
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Leather DANSKO Durable Slip Resistant Clog Shoes size 43 Black Soft psuwyy5115-Comfort Shoes
Dansko Women's Calista Tobacco Oily Nubuck 5303067800 Size US 8.5-9 *EUC*
Women's What's What AEROSOLES Dark Brown Leather Oxfords Comfort Shoes Size 5M
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!