- Drew Black Leather Straps Casual Slip On Comfort Shoes Women's Size 7 W
- ELLA MOSS STACIA Multi-Colored Fabric Designer Flats Comfort 7.5 M
- Dr. Martens Women's 1461 Mono Fl Black Oxford Faux Fur Lined - Size 8 - NIB NEW
- Easy Spirit Women's Kirsty Flat, Off White, 6 W US
- Nike Free TR Flyknit 2 Wolf Grey/Glacier Ice-White 904658-004 Women's SZ 6
- Adidas Woman Grey Silver Metallic Non Dyed Running Shoes AC6921 UK3.5-6.5 03'
- La Sportiva Akasha Trail Running Shoe - Women's
- NIB golden goose may low top sneaker size 37
- Skechers for Work Women's Cheriton Aledo Work ShoeBlack/Gray7.5 M US
- DR MARTENS GETTA GRIP BLACK LEATHER EXPOSED STEEL TOE ENGLAND PUNK GOTH
- Men‘s Fashion Loafers Shoes Casual Leather Shoes Driving Gommino Boat Shoes 2019
- Keen Detroit Low Steel Toe Safety Work Shoes Mens Size 8
- Dr. Comfort Douglas Mens Stretchable Diabetic Casual Shoes Size 14 WIDE Black
- Skechers USA Men's Expected Gembel Relax Fit Memory Foam Oxford Leather Shoe
- Wide Calf Wellingtons 3/4 Festival Dots Waterproof Buckle Womens Rain Boots
- Womens Size 7,8,9,10,Brown Winter Boots from Macys Style & Co Flat Suede Leather
- Charlie Horse Luchese Womens 7 Tan Leather Embroidered Square Slip On Clog Mule
- new SPERRY Top-Sider 'Pelican' black/grey fleece-lined SNOW RAIN BOOTS 5 - BEST
- new Size 6.5 Womens ankle boots Elizabeth And James No Box Booties
- Converse Jack Purcell LP L/S Mens / Womens Classic Casual Shoes Plimsolls Pick 1
- NIB Hugo Boss Men's Spacit Fashion Sneakers in Navy Blue
- Lanvin Paris men's midtop sneakers in mix laminated calfskin size 10 UK U.S 11
- Spenco Yumi Men's Orthotic Flip Flops Major Grey - 9 Medium
- Skechers BOBS Women's Bobs Plush-Wag Town Flat - Choose SZ/Color
- ADIDAS Adizero Accelerator Blue/White Sprint Track Racing Spikes Mens 10
- MENS REEBOK YOUR FLEX KEY LIME/BLACK SIZE 10.5 SNEAKERS brand new LOOK
- Masterson Mens Burgundy Cowboy Western Boots RB875 Leather Size 9.5 D
- Men's Ostrich PRINT with stingray print shoes Genuine Leather StyleStringray
- SERVL'S BY HONEYWELL RUBBER BOOTS MENS SIZE 7
- LL Bean Duck Thinsulate Boots Brown Mens Hunting Work Winter Snow Hiking 7 RARE!
- Valentino Multi Color Stripe Leather High Boots/Booties Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Suede Boots/Booties Size US 5.5 Regular (M, B)
- DEMONIA V-Creeper-502 Series 2" P/F Goth Punk Alternative Creeper
- New Hi-Tec Mens 11.5D Brown Bandera Low Waterproof Moisture Wicking Hiking Boot
- Red Wing King Toe Steel Toe 3512 Work Vibram Men's Boots Size 9.5D sku7
- NEW Nike Lunar Magista II FK 852614-001 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- New Puma 189943-01 Speed Ignite Netfit Nrgy Peach Women's Running Shoes 6 US
Josef Seibel Women's 40 US 8.5 -9 Black Leather Slip On Comfort Loafer Mule
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Dansko Womens Comfort Walking Work Leather Professional Clogs Shoes Sz 36
Dansko Women's Mary Jane Burgundy Red Leather Work Clogs 36 Comfort Shoe Nurse
DANSKO Professional Black Leather Full Clogs 39 / 8.5 - 9 Womens | Nurse Shoes
Women's INGARO Mary Jane Clog Wear to Work Nursing Shoes Size 6 M Hounds-tooth
Ariat clogs 7.5 B leather brown EUC shoes
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Women’s Heels Pumps Shoes Red Used 7.5ww Fitzwell psuwyy5796-Comfort Shoes
Naturalizer Womens Gadget Loafers Size 8.5 (23288)
Sherry Women's Size 8.5M Navy Top Sider Slip On Casual Boat Shoes F1-402
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!