- Laredo mens brown leather zip ankle cowboy boots sz 9 ee
- Henry Fererra Womens 8 Red/Black Waterproof Pull On Ankle Rainboots
- 14th & Union Women's Black Rubber Rain Boots 6 M
- I35 Fedee Harness Strap Wide Calf Riding Boots 412, Black, 6.5 US
- Camouflage Boots Womens | Pink Camo Ladies Hand-crafted Shoes
- Man's/Woman's Steve Madden Women's Yvette Ankle Bootie main category Trendy Caramel, gentle
- Merrell Men's Parkway Emboss Leather Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- AUTH BNIB LOUBOUTIN LOUIS STRASS PIK PIK GOLD SNEAKERS TRAINERS-Size 42/ US 9
- Mens Ecco Brown Moc Toe Chukka Boot US 11-11.5 Eur 45 Casual Cushioned B3 11
- Therapeutic Slippers For Men Casual Breathable Stylish Modern Durable Flip Flops
- DANSKO Poland Vtg Brown Suede Madrigal Ankle-strap Clog 37 - US 6.5 to 7
- Nike Kyrie Irving Basketball Shoes Mens Size 13 Used Red
- NEW NIB Men's Puma SF Ferrari Future Kart Cat Motorsport Shoes ULTRA Black
- KHOMBU K Comfort Black Leather Hiking Work boots Mens 10 Excellent Summit
- Guide Gear Men's Roper Black Leather Boots Size 13 M
- Skechers for Work Size 7.5 Brown Leather Work Boots New Mens Shoes
- DAN POST Black Leather Cowboy Boots sz 8.5 EW- WIDE!!
- Punk Mens Military Boots Leather Knee High Equestrian Warm Ridding Shoes R655
- Vintage Wrangler Work Steel-toe Boot Men size 9.5D Black Leather
- Fashion Mens ankle short zip retro Boots Casual high top outdoor Leather shoes 9
- HUGO BOSS Sneakers with sole EVA Model Adrenal_Runn_mx - 50330332 OPEN GREY
- Burberry Silver Metallic Snakeskin Strappy Sandals Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- J.Crew Sandy Brown Suede Darcy Wedges Size US 6.5 Regular (M, B)
- Jeffrey Campbell Tan Ibiza Last Pointy Suede Flat Boots/Booties Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Scarpe PUMA Donna BEIGE Verniciato 363073-006
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE DRIFT PREMIUM NEW MENS SIZE 9.5
- NIKE SB ERIC KOSTON 2 SZ 11.5 BLACK UNIVERSITY RED COOL GREY 631047 060
- ADIDAS WOMEN'S ADIPURE SPORT SHOES/DA9136 US Sz.5.5-9.5
- Nike Womens W Air Max Jewell LX Sail White Black 896196 100 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5
- Mr/Ms Ash Bowie Wedge Hightop Sneakers Online Shopping new Different styles
- Womens Genuine Grey Suede Steve Madden Effect Block Heel Bootie Size 6 MSRP $129
- NIB Men's Nike Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoes Training Black Volt
- Nike Spizikes Casual Shoes Size 9.5
- Old West Women's Tan Blue Turquoise Snip Toe Boots LF1542
- New Tory Burch Women's Lexi Leather Bootie Ankle Boots Low Heel Brown Size 5.5M
- COLE HAAN G Series Black Peep Toe Flats - Size 8
- NWOB Hush Puppies Wonderful Copper Nubuck Floral Accent Slip On - Size 8ew 8
- Sanita Burgundy Leather Mary Jane Double Buckle Casual Clog Shoe Women's 41 / 10
- Donald J Pliner Raza Silver Womens Shoes Size 9.5 M Flats MSRP $198
- Dansko Ellie Black Leather Slip On Shoe/Sneaker Women's sizes 36-41/6-11 NEW!!!
- Stuart Weitzman Flippy Three-Strap Ballet Flats 910, Electic Suede, 9 US
- New Mizuno 410985 9073 Wave Inspire 14 Black Women's Running Shoes 7.5 US
- NEW Puma Suede Platform Elemental 362224-01 Womens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- Nike Foamposite One holo green gem gym stucco grey AA3963 001 WOMEN 9,MEN 7.5
- Hogan Women's Shoes Sneakers - HXW2220 N6229A | Gray | Fall Winter 18/19
- $79 - EASY SPIRIT Women's QUEENIE (Grey) CASUAL WALKING SHOES - 6.5 / 37 M
- Clarks Ashmont Race Men's Smooth Leather Slip On Driving Loafers Shoes Brown
- Allen Edmonds Mens Key Largo Boat Shoes, Size 11.5
- Fila MONTANO-M Mens Montano-M Fashion Sneaker 9- Choose SZ/Color.
- ALFANI Mens JAVA Black Drivers Size 10M (766370309234)#
- Florsheim Lakeside Men's Casual Brown Leather Loafer Size 10M
- Men's/Women's Ladies Spot On Ankle Boots F5656 Big clearance sale Price reduction Different styles and styles
- Seychelles Beautiful Burgundy Mid Calf Tall Boots 8M Full Zipper
- CHAUSSURE BOTTES BASKET HAUTE LE COQ SPORTIF FOURRE 39 BOOTS/BOTAS/STIVALI
- Spiegel Womens Black Leather Western Style Fashion Boots 8.5
- Vince Camuto Womens venica Leather Open Toe Ankle, whiskey barrel, Size 9.0 49qz
- Rocky Outback Mens Light Brown GORE-TEX Waterproof 8" Hiker Boot 8729
- TOD'S New sz US 13.5 Auth Designer Mens Drivers Loafers Shoes black
- Quiksilver Men's Molokai Slab Logo Sandal, Black/Grey/Black, 13(46) M US
- COBIAN MENS SANDALS OAM GRIPSTER BLACK SIZE 8
- JILLSTUART shoe Shoes 114321 White 23.5ｃｍ
- mens reebok SIMPLY TONE shoes SIZE US 11 CM 29
- Mens DIESEL INDUSTRIES 'Runway'-Brown Leather Designer Sneakers Size 10 EUC!!
- Aggressor Men's 8'' Lynx II Steel Toe Steel Plate Tan Work Boots 13M
- 1980's Black Western Cowboy Boots used size 9.5 D By Tony Lama
- VTG Black Leather Monk Buckle Ankle Shoes Vanderbilt 8 1/2
- Mens Rain Boots Rubber Waterproof Non-slip Water Shoes Ankle Boots New Shoes A78
- Doc Martens Roseland 7 Eye Men's Brown Leather Mid Ankle Boots Sz 8 M
- Colonial Pilgrim Monk Strap Low Heel Slip On Loafers Boots Shoes Adult Men
- Geox Mens Rubbiano B ABX Boots US Size 11 Black Suede Shoes
- Valentino Green Gold Leather Rockstud Pointed Pumps Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Donaflor 100 Velvet Figue Embroidered Floral Mule Sandal Heel Pumps Size EU 36 (Approx. US 6) Regular (M, B)
- Vince Camuto Green Pumps Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Men's Air Max Infuriate Mid Basketball Shoes HD3 Blue AA4438 Size 8
- NIKE ROSHE RUN ONE TRIPLE BLACK SNEAKERS ROSHERUN MEN'S 511881-026 NEW
- Nike Kobe 9 IX Elite Flyknit Victory Green Gold Size 9.5
- NIKE Womens Air Zoom Fitness Reflect 922878-100 WHITE Size 9
- The Original Muk Luks Men's Matt Berber Suede Slipper Shoe US Size 11
- Ariat Brown Leather Studded "Dixie New West" Mules Sz. US 8 B/ M
- PUMA Men's Jogger OG Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Puma 1948 Mid, Unisex Adults Low-Top Sneakers, Black Black 13, 3.5 UK (36 EU)
- Nike AIR MAX SEQUENT 2 Mens Black Athletic Running Shoes
- 2018 Nike Air Pippen SZ 8 Desert Ochre Velvet Brown 325001-700
- Womens Patent Leather Square Toe Mid Block Heel Back Zip Ankle Boots Party Shoes
- Corral Teen Cognac and Multicolor Pattern Boots
- Womens Sexy Flat Point Toe Rivets Shoes Fashion Shopping Party Shoes 5 Colors
- Clarks Bendables Poem Fable Ballet Flats Black size 7.5 NEW
- Man/Woman CLARKS Women's Neenah Garden Ballet Flat New market Good market Good quality
- SAS Coco Flats Black Leather Women 7 W
- MERRELL JUNGLE MOC AC+ Casual Slip-on Shoes Women's 9 NEW Falcon
- Cole Haan Women's Grant Escape Moccasin Sky Pearlized 11 B US
- Vans Old Skool Lite Women's Sneakers Trainers Low Shoes Skater Shoes Skate-Shoes
- Nike Wmns Air Huarache Run Ultra Light Orewood Siren Red Women 819151-105
- Naturalizer Women's Natalie Pump Gold Leather Pumps
- FENTY PUMA by Rihanna Women's Trainer Hi Sesame/Sesame Sneakers
- La Plume Garden Navy Patent Leather and embossed suede slip on Eur 36
- DR. MARTENS BLACK AND ZEBRINO SMOOTH+HAIR ON SIZE 11
- Geox Respira Uomo Snake F Men Sneakers Slip On Shoe US 12.5 MSRP:$150
- GRAVITY DEFYER TB9004M GDEFY SNEAKER SHOES MENS Size 8.5
- Sperry Men's Billfish Top Sider Boat Shoes 10.5 M 0777634 Tan
- Women Ladies Floral High Top Canvas Shoes Fashion Sports Shoes Comfy Sneakers
- Gap Wedge Ankle Boots, Gray, Women's US Size 9
- new ladies Brown 3.5"High Heel Pointy Toe Gold Stud Sexy Ankle Boots Size 9
- Rock and Candy by Zigi Womens Laser Cut Black Combat Boots 6.5 Medium (B,M) 2235
- Man's/Woman's Kelsi Dagger ATHENA Wooden Platform Booties9.5 Moderate price Skilled manufacturing Famous store
- WOMENS SAM EDELMAN BOOTS Packer Zip Booties Black Leather Ankle Booties 12 M
Desert Tan military boots NEW Size 5 R Hot weather combat boots Made in USA
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Laredo 6691 Mens US 8.5 D Black Leather Jacksonville Western Cowboy Boots
BURGON & BALL | Love the Glove - Seed Blue M/L
Herman Survivors Thinsulate 800 Gram Camouflage USA Mens 42.5 Boots Sz 9.5 W
Cuban Men's High Top Heel Zip Suede Point Toe Shoes Casual Ankle Boots Zsell
Herman Survivors Tracer Steel Toe Men Men's Size 7 Boots
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
KHOMBU K-Guard Protection Cliffhanger Boots Gray 8 Men's Water psvxqr1684-Athletic Shoes
New Kamik Mens Nk2149-Red Red Rainboots Size 6
Itasca Hunting Boots Mens Waterproof 400 Gram Size 7.5 Leather Brown with Camo
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!