- Mens Wedge Heel Casual Wedge Heel Patent Leather Zips Ankle Boots Brogue Shoes
- Blue 1" Oxford Flat Shoes Flats Adult Women Ellie Halloween Sexy
- Cole Haan Sandals Shoes Slides Wedges Biege Grey in a Box size 8
- Easy Spirit Women's Aubree2 Flat - Choose SZ/Color
- Brooks Brothers Women’s Burgundy Crocodile Loafers Pointy Toe Leather Size 8.5
- New TOD'S Flats Heaven New Laccetto Moccasins Shoes Cielo Blue 39.5
- adidas Q44871 Womens Adipure Tour Golf Shoe- Choose SZ/Color.
- Man/Woman Bontrager Vostra Women's Road Shoe Adequate supply and timely delivery low cost Highly appreciated and widely trusted in and out
- OTBT Women's Astro Sandal Black Leather/Textile/Suede Sandals
- Converse Pride Miley Cyrus Chuck 70 High Top ( 38 / 7.5 us /5.5 uk)
- RED WING Worx Womens Black Leather Mules Clogs size 8.5 Slip On EUC LN
- Diesel KALLING Oxford Mens Fashion Casual Dress Black Leather Shoes $295.00
- Mens Driving Moccasin Shoes Korean Canvas Slip-on Sneaker Boat Shoes Loafers sz
- Guess Mens Slip On Driving Loafer Casual Dress Shoes GMPhantom Size 10.5 Black
- Gentleman/Lady Crocs Walu Accent Army Green Stucco wholesale Stylish and fun value
- FRYE Men's Ludlow High Canvas Print Sneaker
- Women's Winter Low Heel Round Toe Zipper Thigh Knee High Boots Size 6 - 11 NEW
- Nine West Women’s Dark Brown Leather Classic Fall Boots Side Zip 8.5 GUC
- Black 1" Block Heel Round Toe Side Buckle Sexy Knee Boot Size 11
- NAUGHTY MONKEY Miss M Dark Brown Leather Ankle Bootie MSRP $120
- Penelope Chilvers Booties Safari Patchwork Short Chelsea Navy 36.5 NEW
- Roberto Cavalli Mens Dress Shoes Size 41 Black
- DOLCE & GABBANA Birds Printed Canvas Espadrilles Shoes TREMITI Blue 06228
- New Sefeni Genuine Ostrich/Cocodrile Shoes (Buttercup 7.5)
- New Teva Women's Outdoor Hiking Sandals Size 8.5
- Seychelles Womens Tigers Eye Flat Penny Loafer- Pick SZ/Color.
- Sport Shoes Man Casual Shoes Mens Boys Running Sport Casual Athletic Shoes E853
- Asics Gel-Equation Men's Athletic Shoes Charcoal/Black/White Sz 14
- CABORCA BROWN COLOR COWBOY W@@@W NICE BOOTS MENS SIZE 25.5 Or 6.5 US
Texas brand vintage black leather cowboy boots, 9 D
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Chic Mens Rainboots Shoes Outdoor Casual Rubber Waterproof Flats Fishing Boots
Fashion Men's Winter Warm Boots Mid Calf Warm Thicken Casual Snow Comfy Shoes @
New Men's Sonoma Easy Sip Ensemble Boots - Shoes Casual Size 13 M Tan
Mens Retro Suede High Top Ankle Riding Boots Pull On Black Military Shoes 3Color
Mens Safety Trainers Walking Hiking Steel Toe Cap military Combat Sports Shoes
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Mexico Pointed Toe Bone Ostrich Embossed Cowboy Western Men's size 7.5 Boots psvxqr2312-Boots
LP ROYER 8'' Metal Free CTCP Men's Brown Leather Work Boot's 9.5EW
Frye USA Made Vintage Pull On Mens 9A Leather Riding/Cowboy Boots Free Ship
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!