- Mens Spring Suede Leather Casual Shoes Slip On Loafers Driving Low Top Pull On
- Klogs Brena Women's Leather Clogs Display Model Shoes Black 8.5 M
- Finn Comfort Women's Quebec Shoes 40 9.5 Brown Tan Fisherman Style
- Eileen Fisher Sz 9.5 Marlow Plum Red Suede Mary Jane Slip On Wedge Shoes
- Tod’s Womens Gomma Classico Navy Suede Loafers Size 38.5 Retail $475
- adidas Originals Stan Smith Womens Collegiate Navy/Collegiate Navy/White 26592
- Adidas Superstar GS White Metal Gold Juniors Womens Girls Boys Trainers
- Irregular Choice Nick Of Time Womens Black Silver Synthetic Shoes
- NIKE Womens Nike Air Zoom Vomero 13 922909-003 COOL GREY Size 10
- Sanita Danish Professional Clogs Patent Leather Bordeaux Burgundy Croc
- New Men Sergio Rossi red suede leather moccasin shoes 9 US 43
- White Cross Men's Leather Official Shoes Black Size 8N
- Fashion new men's slip on business work shoes round toe casual shoes sizes 38-44
- Havaianas Men`s Brazilian Flip Flops Urban Craft Sandals Any Size
- Man/Woman PUMA Glyde Lo Noir Blanc New varieties are launched King of quantity Amoy
- Knee High Boots Rampage Forge Flat Heel Grey Suede Faux Fur Lined Womens 6.5
- Easy Spirit Cardea Wedge Booties - Women's Size 10.5 W, Black Leather Nib!
- Emu chestnut mid calf boots - size 5 new
- Clarks Leather Tall Shaft Boots - Cheyn Whisk Brown Wide 10
- Mari A Women's Alana Tasseled Ankle Boot Peep Toe Bootie 8.5 Tie Dye Denim
- New No box RARE Men's GEOX U24z6w Lorenzo brown shoes
- New Iceberg Black Leather & Suede Made in Italy Shoes Size 45 US 12
- LOHAS Jute Hemp Flax Natural Sandals Slippers Flip Flops Slides - men(M1011br)
- Men's Geta ( 26 cm. / US 8 )
- Womens Fly London Yone Peep Toe Suede Holiday Shoes Summer Wedge Heels US 5-11
- Mens Adidas EQT 93/17 Off White/Olive Size 11.5
- Vintage OG Vision Street Wear. Size:US8 1/2
- military men's leather solid black knight knee high boots flat riding chic shoes
- Mens Side Zip Rivets Punk Ankle Boots Rhinestones Casual Shoes Warm Knight Sbox
New Fashion Mens Casual Breathable Business Shoes Slip On Hollow Summer Sandals
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Mens Linen Slip On loafer Chinese style flat Canvas Driving casual shoes Top SH
Mr/Ms Foamtreads Men's Doctor Size 10M superior modern Shopping promotion
Hot Men Slip on Canvas Casual Espadrilles Youth Spring Low-top Shoes Sz mt58
Men/Women Foamtreads Men's Glendale High-quality Good market German Outlets
Steve Madden Mens Pipeur Classic Trainer Fashion Sneakers Shoes BHFO 6331
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Indian Wedding Men Shoes Khussa Loafers & Slip Ons Kccm37 US 7-11 Jutti Handmade psvjoa2962-Casual Shoes
Men's Slip On Loafers Moccasins Driving Patent Leather Printed Shoes Hot New
Howling Wolf Adelaid Navy/Green Men's Casual Shoes ADELAIDE-013
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!