- Nike Lebron James Zoom Solider VII White Red Size 12.5
- NIKE AIR TRAINER 1 MID PRM PB QS SIZE 9.5 (56832-1 AO)
- Nike Jordan Formula 23 Low gym red/pure platinum/black Sz 8.5 919724 606
- Women's Denim Knee high Boots Stilettos Super High heel Platform Casual Shoes
- 2 Lips Too Women's Too Lexia Fashion Boot, Black, 6 M US
- NIB $750 Robert Clergerie Lista Grey LCalf Platform Wedge Booties US 9 /
- Womens Flats Sequins Pointed Toe Boat Shoes Casual Slip On Oxfords Loafers C677
- 2018 Summer New Womens Flat Heel Occident Leather Cssual Slippers Mules shoes
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Caley Ballet Flat - Choose SZ/Color
- Melissa Women's Maisie II Flats Light Brown 8 BM US
- NWB Tory Burch Flat Shoe 6.5 M Black Patent Leather MELODY
- Reebok Women's Speedlux 2.0 Sneaker, Black/Black/Coal Mtl, 9 M US
- K-Swiss Women's Gen-K Icon Sneaker Steely/Angelic Sneakers
- Fashion Sneakers Men Women Sport Canvas Shoes TIGER Stylish FREE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- SHOES SNEAKERS GIVENCHY MAN WOMAN SLIP ON BLACK LEATHER FANCY ORANGE COAT IT 39
- Anywear Women's Alexis Work Shoe, Black/White, 8 M US
- Steve Madden Size 8 M WEEVERR Navy Blue Leather Fashion Sneakers New Mens Shoes
- Levis Black Canvas Hightops Mens 8.5 Zipper Embellished
- Tod's Mens Black Leather Driving Loafer Moccasins Men's Size 7.5
- Cole Haan Mens US 8 1/2 M Black Leather Slip On Loafer NikeAir Soles Shoe EUC
- Vintage Johnston & Murphy Loafers Sz 8M Black Tassel Business Casual 'Housden'
- American Eagle Women's Black Faux Suede Faux Fur Boots sz 8.5
- Chiarra Ferragni Black Leather Flame Cowboy Western Boots Women's Sz 37
- WOMENS JUSTIN APACHE L3408 BROWN LEATHER ROPER COWBOY WESTERN BOOTS SZ 7 B 7B
- Crown Vintage Womens Nova Leather Open Toe Ankle Fashion Boots Black Size 8.0
- AnnaKastle Womens Contrast Toe Kitten Heel Bootie Stretch Ankle Boots
- Kenneth Cole Prem-ium Low Top Leather Fashion Sneaker, Men's Size 10.5, Charcoal
- MENS BALLY DRESS SHOES SIZE 10 D BRANTON STYLEFLEX RETAIL $550
- Mossy Oak Mens sz XL Brown Camo Green Flip Flops Thong Shower Beach Shoes
- EMPORIO ARMANI beach slippers sandal with rubber band X4P077 XL273 A042
- LOUISE ET CIE Womens 'Adwin' Black Patent Leather Almond Toe Oxfords Sz 4 M
- Gentlemen/Ladies NEW ETNIES MENS SCOUT SHOE Modern technology Good market Immediate delivery
- Superdry Sleek Low Top Trainers RRP .99 UK Size 7
- Madden Men's M Covert Winter Boot, Size 10, Free Shipping
- LA MILANO B51301 LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS W/SIDE ZIPPER - TAN - Size 8
- STUDIO INK Beige Dark Taupe Suede "French" Chukka Boots Men's Size 10 INDIA
- VOODOO TACTICAL 6 TActical Boot 13 Wide Black
- Mens Skechers Morson Gelson Tan Black Waterproof Memory Foam Relaxed Boots 9.5
- Valentino Pink and White Studded Sandals Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
- BCBGeneration Purple Pink Women's 8b/Eur 38 Pink/Violet Suede Pumps Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Cole Haan Rock Candy Air Nadine Ot Ballet Flats Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Air Force 270 - Black Metallic Silver White Leather - Size 10
- Rockport Mens Tan Loafer W (EE)- Pick SZ/Color.
- Mens Trendy British Metal Decor Pointy Toe Leather Shoes Bar Party Dress Shoes
- Converse by John Varvatos Leather Vintage Slip On Sneaker Black Mono
- PUMA TFX Distance V5 Women's-W, - Choose SZ/Color
Converse All Star Chuck Taylor Canvas Shoes Low Top Size 8 Men’s 10 Women’s
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Mens High Fashion Prada White And Red Sneakers Size 9 Okay Condition
Men's Cleats Size 11.5 leather trim Vintage Bata Performance Line
Skechers Shape Ups 50877 Black/Brown Leather Walking Shoe-Size 9.5.
AIR JORDAN Retro VIII 8 Aqua Black Purple 2007 Playoff 305381-041 SIZE 5Y Boys
Nike Zoom Gray Leather Basketball Shoes Sneakers sz 12
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Adidas Galactic Running Shoes Size 9.5 (336042) Mens White psxuud5960-Athletic Shoes
Nike SZ 17 Flywire Men Lineman 3/4 TD Football Cleat Blue Black 618167-015 #S278
RARE 2009 NIKE AIR JORDAN XV1.5 375387 141 MENS sz 12 Cool Jump man
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!