Repost of an Nine West Pickwickl Natural Brown Full Zipper Textile Knee Boot 7 1/2 M Heel from 2009 by Charles S. Viar (Twitter: present chairman of the Center for Intelligence Studies in Washington D.C. (reposted here for layout reasons; in accordance with the copyright notice at the bottom of the essay):
Leather Boots Riding Extended Calf Womens 7 M Anthropologie Lucky Penny
Charles S. Viar
Although the origins of intelligence have been lost in the mists of time, the practice is at least as ancient as warfare. In what is perhaps the oldest written reference to an intelligence operation, The Book of Numbers recounts God’s command that Moses dispatch a reconnaissance team to scout the Israelite advance upon the Promised Land:
Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the Children of Israel. Of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, everyone a ruler among them…
Had the Canaanites possessed an effective counterintelligence capability, the story of the Israelite assault might have ended differently. For even a minimal foreknowledge of their intentions and capabilities would have made it possible for the Canaanites to organize a more effective defense. But as may be inferred from the Bible, they failed to detect the operation directed against them.Sheikh womens IVORY WITH GOLD STUDDS boots size 8 PLATFORM DISCO GOGOJessica Simpson Womens Cerrina Leather Almond Toe Ankle Storm Taupe Size 7.5 c
For that, they paid a fearsome price.
AK Anne Klein Strahan Knee High Fashion Boots 431, Black Leather, 7 US
Narrowly defined as “evaluated information,” intelligence is a dynamic process that involves the collection, analysis, and dissemination of data to national policymakers and other government officials of lesser rank. Intelligence serves to forewarn them of likely actions, events, and developments within their sphere of responsibility; and aids in matching available resources to threats and opportunities alike. As such, it is the sine qua non of effective statecraft.
More broadly, intelligence also serves as a force-multiplier. Much as Archimedes Lever makes it possible to magnify mechanical force transmitted across space, covert and clandestine intelligence operations make it possible for states to enhance the power they project beyond their frontiers.Men/Women Suede Crisscross Buckled Strap Ankle Boots Reputation first Stylish and charming various kindsNew $260 ANKLE HEELS Boots 7 MADE IN ITALY by Josephine Black SEXY FASHION Shoes History is littered with examples of small and middling states exercising disproportionate influence through the deft application of secret intelligence.
Given the enormous – and occasionally decisive – advantages conferred by effective intelligence in the Great Game of Nations, well-governed states seek to maximize the effectiveness of their own intelligence services and to protect themselves against hostile services deployed against them.G By Guess Martha Synthetic Boot us 11 mNANA' - BOTTINES BOOTS CAVALIERES CUIR VELOURS MARRON 39 - EXCELLENT ETAT Domestic security typically provides one level of defense, and counterintelligence another.
Ash Yahoo Bis Suede Sherling Wedge ankle Bootie Gray SZ 6.5 New!!
Although counterintelligence has been recognized as an integral component of state security since the Chinese military scholar Sun Tzu published The Art of War in the Fourth or Fifth century BC, the concept remains muddled. For almost two and a half millennia, the term itself has defied definition.
According to James Angleton, the legendary former Chief of CIA Counterintelligence, the term is ineffable. Although Angleton’s Deputy Chief for Operations generally concurred, he believed counterintelligence could nonetheless be described in terms of core functions. Regatta Lady Ultra Max II Mid Women's US 9 Blue Hiking BootsDolce Vita Brown Leather Pull On Knee High Boots Stacked Thick Heels Size 6 MAngleton’s Deputy Chief for Analysis, however, disagreed with both. According to Raymond G. Rocca, counterintelligence is self-defined: it applies to any action undertaken to counter, i.e., negate, the efforts of hostile intelligence services.
Having studied under all three of the practitioners listed above, the writer of this paper eventually concluded Rocca’s understanding is more nearly correct; and has since argued that counterintelligence can be best illustrated by contrast. Where counterespionage – or security – seeks to neutralize individual spies and spy rings, counterintelligence attempts to neutralize hostile intelligence services as a whole.New LIFESTRIDE Ravish Dark Chocolate Brown Athena Knee High Riding Boots 6
- DISTRESSED BLACK HARLEY-DAVIDSON ZIP UP MOTORCYCLE BIKER BOOTS 9.5 M
- Elaine Turner Fringe Booties Grey Size 7
- MBT Womens Koko High Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
- Men's Winter Thicken Commino Bow Slip On Loafers Driving Moccasins Casual Shoes
- CAR SHOE MEN'S SHOES SUEDE TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW ROYAL BLUE 0C7
- Brand New Marc ECKO brown and tan boots size 9.5 Mens
- Gladiator Mens Roma Sandals Leather Ankle Boots Strappy Slingback Beach Flat New
- NIB Sofft Mytalini Copper Metal Confetti LEATHER Ballet Flats Shoes Womens 6 M
- NIKE ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI MAX DUSTY CACTUS VOLT WHITE TEAL 631303 330 SZ 9.5
- NIKE Zoom Hustle ALL BLACK Patent athletic Shoes mens size. 8.5 375507-701
- TEXAS BRAND USA STYLE 1221 SABLE BROWN NUBUCK LEATHER WESTERN COWBOY BOOTS--10 D
- new wob tommy hilfiger TMTALIS-R mens boots sz 12
- Gentleman/Lady Georgia Boot Mens 9" Logger Boot Elegant shape Price reduction Excellent function
- Rock Republic Mens Side Zip Buckle Boots Dark Gray Size 10
- Steve Madden Size 8.5 M SYRIO Brown Distressed Suede Ankle Boots New Mens Shoes
- Vintage Florsheim Imperial Cognac Brown Leather Side-Zip Ankle Boots 8.5 Mint!
- Keen Utility Men's Destin Slip PTC Black Leather Soft Toe 1011355D $109 NIB
- * Florsheim Imperial * 5 Nail V-Cleat Wingtip Oxford Shoes Brown 10D NICE!
- Christian Louboutin White Red Blue Green Black Follies 100mm Scottish Bouclette Tartan Plaid A733 Pumps Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Brown Daf 160 Calf Boots/Booties Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- NEW MENS ADIDAS SL RISE SNEAKERS-SHOES-VARIOUS SIZES
- Tory Burch Blue Square -toe Logo Flat-soft Patent Calf Flats Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Kyrie 4 IV Pitch Blue Metallic Gold Black White Irving Men's Size 11.5
- Nike Men's Downshifter 6 Running Shoes 684652 417 - Deep Royal Blue / Blue Glow
- [Adidas] CQ2134 Ultra Boost ST Women Running Shoes Sneakers Black Hit
- Wmns Nike AF1 Flyknit Air Force 1 White Women Classic Shoes Sneakers 818018-101
- Men’s Acorn WearAbout Camp Moccasin Slipper Black Size 9 #UT343-1079
- A35 Jadah Tall Wide Calf Riding Boots 391, Black, 8 US
- Nike Mens Eric Koston 2 Run Shoes 631047-060 Blk/Red Sz 13
- Nike Air Max 90 Essential Eur 44 Desert Sand White Deadstock 537384 087 92
- Bearpaw North - Women's Winter Boot - 2018w Black - 9
- Matiko Women's Sawyer Leather Side Zip Ankle Strap Booties Retail $242 size 10
- MORI ITALY WEDGES OVERKNEE HEELS BOOTS STIEFEL STIVALI LEATHER BROWN MARRONE 41
- Womens Embroidery Slip On Loafers Casual Flats Oxfords Comfy Shoes Pumps Suede E
- Trotters Womens sarina Closed Toe Ankle Strap Slingback Flats Black Size 8.0 O
- Womens Naot Otago 228562 brown leather loafers/ shoes sz. 35
- Salvatore Ferragamo Black Leather Ballet Flats Italy 8 C
- Sz.6 Burberry ORIEL Bow Front House Check Black Leather Ballet Flats
- Asics GEL-Fit Sana 3 [S751N-1493] Women Training Shoes Porcelain Blue/Silver
- NEW ASICS WOMENS GT-2000 6 RUNNING SHOE
- Nike Air Huarache Run Womens 634835-111 Oatmeal Blue Lava Running Shoes Size 6.5
- Womens 9.5 Merrell Albany Mary Jane Slip-On Shoes Espresso Brown Leather Comfort
- FABI Leather Hidden Wedge Ankle Boots Size 38 Zipped Made in Italy RRP€445
- Skechers USA Mens Elment Vengo Slip-on Loafer- Pick SZ/Color.
- Black Star Wars Sperry Shoes HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA Chewy Cloud Slip On 10M New
- Mens Slip On Loafers PU Leather Flats Round Toe Casual Board Shoes Athletics NEW
- Ben Sherman Barnes Oxford Shoes - Men's Size 9 - Navy
- Adidas Men's Originals Skateboard Shoes / Casual D74483 SEELEY Sizes: 10.5 ~ 13
- Womens Ladies Flat Chelsea Ankle Boots Studded Stretch Grip Winter Shoes Size UK
- $99 size 6 Tommy Hilfiger Julie Flat Bootie Black Ankle Womens Casual Shoes
- Crown Vintage Womens carly Leather Closed Toe Ankle Fashion, Black, Size 10.0
- Cat by Caterpillar Cheyenne Women's Boots Woody 5 M
- NIB Ladies Dusty Eggplant Booties from Colin Stuart Size 10
- Tommy Bahama Men's Caicos Authentic US 13 D Taupe Leather Oxfords Shoes $150.00
- Converse 1 by John Varvatos Leather Vintage Slip On Sneaker Black Mono,Size 11
- HAVAIANAS NEW Mens THONGS FLIP FLOPS STRIPE Rasta Black Red, Black BlueSurf Logo
- FENDI MEN SHOES GRANITE PRINT FLIP FLOPS SANDALS Y086669KF01PK
- Gentleman/Lady Andre` Assous Prince Black Velvet Slide High grade International choice have fun
- Magnifique Basket Stabilisée Football " PUMA " Pointure 39
- Converse All Star "Stars and Stripes" Canvas Hi Top Sneakers. Men's 8.5
- Christian Louboutin Black Simple 70 Kid Pumps Size EU 39.5 (Approx. US 9.5) Regular (M, B)
- Wolverine Brown Leather Work Boots W/Thermolite Insulation Men’s Size 7.5
- Men's Ariat Sierra Sunshine Brown R-Toe 10002385 Cowboy Boots Size 9.5EE (381)
- Camel Boots Leather GORE-TEX 6-1/2 Active Wear Hiking Boots
- Men Leather Combat Fur Lined Ankle Cowboy Military Army Biker Boot Outdoor Shoes
- ANTONIO MAURIZI Wing Tip Chukka Ankle Boots Size US 11
- Black Khaki Fugu Sa-Me Unisex Japanese Shoes & Boots. Perfect Burning Man Shoes
- NEW CLARKS BUSHACRE RAND SHOES MENS 10 COGNAC SHOE BOOTS 26108168
- Gentleman/Lady Ted Baker Men's Martt 2 Oxford Practical and economical Carefully selected materials Excellent stretching
- adidas NMD_XR1 Primeknit Men's Shoes - Size 13 D(M) US, White
- Chloé Black 'susanna' Stud Buckle Boots/Booties Size US 5.5 Wide (C, D)
- Lucky Brand Black None Boots/Booties Size US 5 Regular (M, B)
- Air Jordan III 136064-001 /white/Red Cement 3 retro Brooklyn Y3 Nike Size 11
- Nike Air Huarache Run PRM 704830-001 Black White Snakeskin New Size 9
- Ni INike Air Command Force Red Size 9 US 684715-600
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit Women's Shoes Oreo 881109-002 Multi Sizes 6-9
- Moroccan Traditional Babouches, Slippers for men's , Handmade Leather for men
- Popular Overknee Boots Womens High Heels Boots Lady‘s Shoes Pointed Toe Zipper
- Nike AF1 Green White Sz 10
- NIKE KOBE AD A.D ID. GREY-BLUE "MAMBA" SZ 7.5 [AQ4789-991]
- Women Over Knee High Boots Suede Stretchy Pointed Toe Block Heels Zipper Shoes
- Avenger Women's Waterproof Hiker Work Boot - Steel Toe - A7124
- Jack Rogers Womens Rain Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
- NIB HOTTER BLUE LEATHER COMFORT FLAT SHOES LC4
- ESH by ESTEE ISMAN WHITE QUILTED WITH BLACK BOOTS WITH VELCRO STRAP ON BACK
- Charles Philip Shanghai Gray Wool Plaid Matteo Tassel Slip On Loafers Flats 7
- FitFlop Women's Superskate Twill Knit FlatViolet Mix7.5 M US
- Aetrex Scarlett Pewter CL926 Button Mary Jane Clog
- New Balance W770WB5 Athletic Shoe US Size 11.0B (Eu 43.0, )
- New Adidas Womens Adistar Control Running Training Sneakers Gym Shoes
- Adidas EQT Support ADV Womens B37538 Mint Aqua White Knit Running Shoes Size 6
- Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Womens 849577-005 Black Purple Running Shoes Size 5.5
- Dansko Black/Tan Floral Print Clog - 38 (7.5-8)
- Mens BRIONI Paul Sart Blue Calf Suede Suede Derby Shoes US 11 D
- New Mens Pointy Toe Slip On Loafers Driving Moccasins Flat New Soft Casual Shoes
- Giorgio Brutini LeGlove Mens 10M Black Loafer Kiltie Tassel Moc Toe Leather 10M
- Brand new lacrosse 5" tracktion overshoe mens size 10
- Man's/Woman's Palladium Men's Pallabrousse Boots, Grey Excellent value Sales Italy Breathable shoes
- Decree Boots Jasper Wedge Faux Suede Faux Fur Brown Women's Size 9.5
- Nature Breeze Lug-25 New Women Brush Leatherette Stud Combat Motorcycle Bootie
- High Stilettos Heels Thigh Boots Knee High Cuffed Womens Shoes Plus Size Autumn
- STEVE MADDEN P-LANA HEEL BOOTS WOMEN SIZE 8
- JOULES Bloom Grey Watercolor Floral Wellie Tall Buckle Top Rubber Boot Wms 8 NWT
- Mens breathable slip On soft shoes weave British oxford leather loafer shoes
- IRON MAIDEN X VANS THE TROOPER OLD SCHOOL HIGH TOP SHOES MENS 10 RARE SK8 HI RAD
- VISVIM FBT Dark Brown Suede Moccasin Sneakers / US 9.5
- Valentino Black Garavani Leather Knee High Stiletto Rockstud Boots/Booties Size US 6.5 Regular (M, B)
- Men Steve Madden Shoes Ransom Fashion Green Size 8
- AGL Attilio Giusti Leombruni NWOB Red Suede Pointed Toe Flat Shoe 37.5 US 7.5
- Autumn Winter New Men's Shoes Student Shoes Casual Shoes Sports Shoes Y511
- Nike Zoom Soldier VIII TB LeBron Blue/White Men's 9.5/Women's 11
- New GBX Busconi Leather Chukka Men Boots Sz 12 Dark Brown
- Frye Cowboy Western Boots Billy Men Size 7D Brown 87689 Leather Pull on Riding
- Men's Leather zipper Ankle boots Pointed Toe Formal oxford Brogue Shoes Ch
- NEW FILA MADISON Walnut Colored Outdoor Work Hiking Boots Men's Shoes Size 9 M
- Mens British Leather Chelsea Shoes Dress Formal Ankle Boots High Top Pointed Toe
- Reebok RB8820 Dauntless 8" Desert Tan Boots AR670-1 Compliant
- Shoes Onitsuka Tiger GSM Sneakers D5K1L 0005 man Cream Milk Suede Casual
- Camper Morrys Shoe Mens Oxford /- Choose SZ/Color.
- PUMA Trinomic XT 2 Plus Sneaker Linen Tan Womens Size 8
womens OTBT petaluma black boot 8.5 leather
In a more perfect world, intelligence services would aspire to comprehensive coverage of their targets. But in actual practice, physical, organizational, political, and budgetary constraints have traditionally forced them to limit their collection activities to data pertaining to the targeted state’s organization, capabilities, and intentions. More recently, intelligence services have been tasked with gathering financial, economic, and technical data as well; and with the development of remote collection techniques, the amount of raw data collected by major intelligence services has become staggering in both scope and volume.
From a theoretical standpoint, intelligence collection and analysis should not be especially difficult. But given the fact that intelligence services routinely devote a substantial portion of their resources to deception operations designed to deceive their adversaries, New Bucco Haley Studded Faux Shearling Boot women's sz 7.5the task is far more difficult than it first appears. Tables of organization and orders of battle can be faked, deployment patterns and readiness indicators manipulated, and communications traffic played for purpose. Indeed, almost any sort of intelligence data can be fabricated and fed to foreign intelligence services through sacrificial spies, dangles, false defectors, and dispatched agents.
This inherent vulnerability to hostile deception operations lays bare what Angleton formally referred to as the Epistemological Problem:PRE-Owned DIRTY LAUNDRY Black Faux Fur Winter Boots Warm Quilted Womens Shoes 8MJessica Simpson Cainn Women's Taupe Boot 10M.
Given the fact that foreign intelligence services routinely mount large and carefully crafted deception operations against us, how can we know what we believe to be true is actually so?
In less guarded moments, he called it “That damnable question.”
TONY LAMA Black Leather Cowboy Boots Womens Size 6.5 M Style U10163L
As intelligence practitioners will attest, it is a damnable question indeed. Nonetheless, there are two solutions to the problem – one partial, the other complete.
The first solution is to look at intelligence data in terms of a jigsaw puzzle extending across time. La Sportiva Synthesis Women's Fjord Hiking Boot 6MAfter fitting together as many of the pieces as possible, one may flag those that are known to be true beyond doubt. Subsequent pieces that fit with those may be presumed true, in the absence of contrary evidence.
Although this approach has considerable merit – including especially the way it facilitates intuitive judgments – the results it generates are both probabilistic and tentative. The likelihood that new data may significantly alter the pattern is high.
In contrast, the second solution can provide definitive answers – but only rarely, Unisa Womens Zali 2 Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots Black Size 7.5 IP5nwhen two relatively unlikely events occur simultaneously: 1) a high-level penetration agent confirms the validity of specific intelligence data, and 2) a code break “backstops” the veracity of the confirming agent. In the world of intelligence, certainty depends upon serendipity.
The recruitment of high-level penetration agents is rare, and code breaks are even more so. They occur together perhaps once a decade, and when they do intelligence analysts emerge from their garrets to enjoy a brief moment of clarity. But when the agent is lost or the codes are changed, they are condemned to wander once more through what Angleton termed “The Wilderness of Mirrors” – an Epistemological Hell from which neither truth nor falsehood may be surely obtained.
Women's Totes Waterproof Winter Snow Boots Size 6 Med Janis Black
Determining the validity of intelligence data thus depends in part on recruiting from the enemy’s ranks senior political office holders or high-ranking government officials, and in part upon breaking their codes. But once affected, these unlikely circumstances open a window to other intriguing possibilities – including, Wild Diva GK98 Women Faux Suede Thigh High Drawstring Size 6 NIB color charcoalPRE-Owned INC International Concept Beverly Cognac Riding Boots 7.5M blemishedspecifically, offensive counterintelligence operations designed to penetrate, infiltrate, and suborn the target’s intelligence service in order to play it back against the state it serves. The ultimate goal of such operations is to entice or provoke the targeted state into undertaking ruinous and self-destructive actions.Tommy Hilfiger Womens Lyra2 Ankle Bootie- Pick SZ/Color.Nine West Womens Marcia Suede Knee-High Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
As Angleton observed, successful politicians and senior government officials are a remarkably homogenous lot. For the most part, they derive from roughly comparable social circumstances and share core formative experiences in common. Man/Woman Aerosoles Women's Geneva BootMushroom9.5 M US Elegant shape Optimal price Modern and elegantNine West Womens Garratty Ankle Bootie- Pick SZ/Color.They attend the same schools – or at least the same types of schools – and are imbued with the same canon. They also hold remarkably similar beliefs and values, and share certain characteristic attitudes regarding the larger world. Together these form something akin to a collective psyche, or what Angleton termed the “Mind of the State.”
If states have minds, they also have states of mind – and as with individuals, it is their state of mind that makes them most vulnerable to deception. For a state of mind is a predisposition to belief or action; and if that predisposition can be accurately gauged,Anne Michelle Realove Zipper Over The Knee Boots BlackGentleman/Lady Studded Booties Diverse new design high quality As of the latest model tempting or provoking the targeted decision-makers to ruin becomes a plausible exercise in perception management.
Women 5 Low Wedge Flat Pull On Buckle Animal Reptile Print Leather Boot C6
If there is a single failing common to decision-makers throughout history, it is an excessive faith in intelligence. For reasons that remain obscure, decision-makers seem unable or unwilling to grasp the implications of the Epistemological Problem Angleton described. Despite ample warnings, they almost invariably place far more credence in intelligence reports than they deserve; and it is upon this most basic failing that offensive counterintelligence plays.
In The Art of War, Sun Tzu wrote “Supreme excellence is to subdue the enemy without fighting” Women's KEEN Auburn Knit / Suede Winter High Boots Size 8.5 USand argued this end may best be achieved by manipulating the “Golden Threads” of intelligence – that is, the lines of communications that connect agents recruited from within the enemy’s camp to one’s own. The first Golden Thread may be activated by sacrificing deliberately misinformed low-level agents for capture, PRADA boots brown suede ankle boot size 40 9.5 camoscio winterdangling double agents for enemy recruitment, and dispatching false defectors to the enemy’s camp. The second is brought into play by querying the agent-in-place to determine how the enemy decision-makers have interpreted the false information they delivered. If the information evokes the intended state of mind, the false message can be reinforced by repeating the process in different ways. If not, it can be modulated until it does.
By these means offensive counterintelligence operations can create a false picture of reality in the minds of targeted decision-makers, much as an artist paints an image upon a sheet of canvass. Brush stroke by brush stroke, the attacking service can exploit the enemy intelligence service it suborned to systematically manipulate the Mind of the State.
BOGS 'Watercolor' Floral Rubber Muck Rain Boots, 40/9 Lk Nw!
The many critics of offensive counterintelligence argue that strategic deception operations of the size and scale suggested above are far too complex and complicated to be practical, as they are doomed to eventually collapse under their own weight. Vintage 70's Frye Leather braided Campus BoHo Hippy Tall Boots Women's Size 7The criticism is true at least in part, but nonetheless disingenuous. Intelligence operations of any sort have a relatively short shelf life; and unless shut down by those who initiated them or uncovered by their intended targets, they will ALL eventually collapse for similar cause.
Perhaps more to the point, modern history is strewn with examples of successful strategic deceptions including the TRUST operation of the 1920’s, which saved the nascent Soviet state from ruin; the Soviet-sponsored WIN operation that forced the United States to abandon its post-war efforts to liberate Eastern Europe; and the Anglo-American deception operation that made possible the successful invasion of Normandy in 1944. All of these operations were conducted in the manner outlined above, and each inflicted massive damage upon the states they targeted.
Unfortunately, the United States abandoned its national counterintelligence capability in December of 1974 – and with it, the ability to mount large-scale strategic deception operations. Redefined and re-envisioned by successive administrations, Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Kenmare Ankle Bootie- Women's Size 7.5, Blackcounterintelligence had been reduced to little more than a security function until the Clinton Administration partially resurrected it after disastrous and overlapping penetrations of the CIA and the FBI were uncovered in the 1990’s. Expanded and reorganized in the aftermath of 9-11, a National Counterintelligence Executive now exists as a semi-autonomous supervisory agency. And yet despite the many long overdue reforms that have been undertaken since 2001, U.S. counterintelligence remains hobbled by an obtuse and legalistic definition, conceptual confusion,New $100 Jeffrey Campbell Prieto bronze leather oxfords sz 10 (fit 9-9.5) tangled jurisdictions, and – above all – by institutional timidity. For while offensive counterintelligence operations are now officially recognized, they remain tightly controlled and rarely sanctioned. They are tactical operations, most often mounted in reprisal.
Despite ample modern precedents, strategic deception operations of the sort advocated by Sun Tzu and refined by Angleton remain beyond the pale. This is unfortunate and – for those that seek to limit the suffering caused by armed conflict – deeply disconcerting.NWB Ladies Vince Camuto Dark Navy Lux Kid Suede Size 7 Ankle BootsSteve Madden Pondrosa Boot - Women's Size 10B - Taupe
For in the Great Game of Nations, offensive counterintelligence remains the only plausible means for achieving victory without war. For if only in theory, it is the primary offensive instrument of state.
Published by the Center for Intelligence Studies.Kamik Momentum Winter Boot - Women's Size 10, BlackWomen's Sam Edelman, E6415S1001 Keigan Moto Rain Boots, Black,
1016 K Street NE. Washington, DC. 20002
202 / 399-0292
Copyright 2009. This paper may be reproduced in part or in whole for civic or educational purposes, provided that context is preserved and full attribution is given