- Olukai Pehuea Teal/Teal Loafer Shoe Women's sizes 6-11/NEW!!
- Minnetonka WOMENS 3 Layer Fringe BROWN SUEDE BOOT MOCCASSIN SZ 5 M NEW IN BOX
- Aquatalia Shari Perforated Peeptoe Bootie - Size 11 US
- New Gomax 7.5 Blue Rubber Soled Patent Faux Leather Walking Shoes Flats
- Men's/Women's Melissa Seduction III We have won praise from our customers. Modern and stylish fashion British temperament
- Man's/Woman's Propet Caylee - Black - Womens Durable service New products in 2018 Reliable reputation
- BNIB! SUPER CUTE! AETREX AMELIA Black Cork Wedge Size 40!
- Brand New LANVIN classic soft women's penny loafers size 36.5 US size 6
- Philippe Model Classic Bassa Donna Red Silver Sneakers Size 39 Italy Low Shoes
- Adidas Originals Women's EQT Racing ADV Shoes Size 5 to 10 us CQ2158
- Altra Footwear Women's Lone Peak 3.5 Trail Running Shoe Purple
- Nike W SF AF1 Women Special Field Air Force 1 Triple Black sz 6 Boots Shoes
- Bzees Women's Topaz Slip On Black Fabric Slip-on Shoes
- Invicta Mens Coalition Forces Quartz Stainless Steel Casual Watch,
- Minnetonka Men's Brown Leather Finch Moccasin Boat Shoe Loafers US Size 6.5
- Deer Stags Men's Station Sneaker
- 2018Mens Hollow Out Gommino Shoes Slip On loafters CLosed Toe Casual Sandals
- HELLY HANSEN Bowline Sneaker men's size 11 White Navy NEW $95
- SALE LADIES L8632 PLATFORM ZIP UP BLOCK HIGH HEEL TASSEL DETAIL ANKLE BOOTS COCO
- Call It Spring Womens Metaponto Peep Toe Ankle Black/synthetic Size 7.5 bnAP
- $140 size 9 Ivanka Trump Lynna Black Heel Ankle Boots Womens Shoes
- IVANKA TRUMP INEZ BLACK SUEDE LEATHER TRIM KNEE HIGH KITTEN BOOTS SIZE US 7.5M
NATURALIZER SOPHIE NICKEL ALLOY METALLIC LEATHER LOAFER WOMEN SHOE SIZE 9.5 M
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
NIB Merrell Sweatpea Flat Slip On Slide Sandal Smooth Brown J549030 Womens Sz 6
Kristin Cavallari Chinese Laundry Sz 7 Patent Leather Mules Sandals Pointed Toe
Skechers Womens Dynamite Comfort Memory Foam Slip On Casual Shoes
ECCO Women's Arizona Tie Shoes Black 836503 Size 9-9.5 US 40 EU
Dr. Comfort Sunshine Women's Dress Shoe Light Gold
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Indian Handmade Leather Men Shoes Flip-Flops Espadrilles US 8-12 Mojari Genuine psawkx511-Casual Shoes
Isabel Marant Mainline Flats Black and Ivory with Tan Leather Trim eu 37
THE KOOPLES Black &!White Real Leather Loafer Shoes with Silver Chain Detail
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!