- 3 Color New Arrival Women Flat Shoes Oxford Shoes Synthetic Leather Shoes Chic
- Nike Roshe One Women's University Red/Sail/Tour Yellow 99432674
- Vionic Light Grey Nubuck Joey Casual Sneaker Comfort Shoe 11 New
- Mizuno Wave Inspre 9- Womens Size 8-Charcoal/Teal-Pre Owned
- WMNS NIKE AIR HUARACHE ID "SNAKESKIN" SZ 10 "RED OCTOBER" [777331-997]
- Z-COIL Orthotic Shoes Women's 9 M Black Leather Black Metal Coil Heel
- $885 Mens Maison Margiela Metallic Leather Low-Top Sneakers Gold 43 US 10
- Mens Rightway CMS Custom Molded Diabetic Walking Shoes Straps 11.5-BLK
- TRETORN MEN'S SIZE 9 DARK RED CASUAL SNEAKERS
- Mens Adidas Edge Racer Red Black Sport Running Athletic Shoes CG4281 Sizes 11-12
- London Brogues Gatz Oxford Mens Oxford/Brogue Shoes ALL SIZES AND COLOURS
- Vera Gomma Size 36 Euro Size 5 Aus Suede Black Leather Boots Made In Italy
- Vince Camuto Mid-Calf Boots Women's 6.5M Brown Leather Wedge Patch Cuffed Shoes
- Womens 9.5 M Vince Camuto Signature Platform Black Suede Leather Boots High Heel
- cole haan Dabney bootie size 5 black
- Henry Ferrera Collection Rainboots Combat-100 Houndstooth Size 9
- Merrell Solo Mens Brown Casual Walking Trainers Shoes Size
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Canvas Unisex Low Cut Basketball Sneakers NEW
- $790 New Bottega Veneta Suede Shearling Woven Loafer Moccasin Tan 337959 2608
- Teva Men's M Katavi 2 Thong Sport Sandal, Black Olive Size 9
- SKECHERS 'Career 9 TO 5' Women's Slip On Black Suede Loafers Sz. 7.5 M NIB
- Fashion Mens Casual High Top Sport Sneakers NEW SZ Athletic Running Casual Shoe
- Men's Trainer Safety Shoes Steel Toe Breathable Work Boots Hiking Climbing Shoes
- The North Face Men's Gortex Winter Boots - Size 13 with leather tongue cover
- Skechers Men's Sergeants Verdict Waterproof Leather Boots SIZES NIB Wheat
- Vasque Mens Coldspark Ultradry Waterproof Snow Boots Size 9
- REEBOK CM8994 TAN MILITARY WORK BOOTS SIZE 8.5 Men's 10.5 Women's EUC
- Mens 9-10 Columbia Cascadian Summit 2 WIDE Insulated -25F Winter Snow Boots
- $210 Donald J. Pliner Mens Vinco-DT Loafer Shoe, Walnut, US 11
- Unlisted Kenneth Cole Men's License N1 Boating Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Guiseppe zanotti sneakers double zip low top size 42 euro us9.5
- Christian Louboutin Red Dorissima Pumps Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Red Lady Peep Spikes Studded Patent Leather Platform 35 Pumps Size US 5
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Chocolate Brown T Strap Mary Janes Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- 2005 Nike Air Jordan Football Shoes 312493105 LN3 Mens Sz 7 Blue White
- Nike Air Foamposite One XX (895320-500) Men's Shoes - Dark Neon Royal, 10.5 US
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Flight 5 Premium Black/Gym Red-White 881434 012 Men's Size 12
- Man/Woman：Puma Enzo Strap Wns Strap Pink White Women Running Shoes Sneakers 190027-02：New Listing
- NIKE FREE RN FLYKNIT 2017 GS WOMEN NEW WITH BOX!!!!
- Nike WOMEN'S Air Max Thea Ultra Flyknit SHOES SIZE 7.5 $150 881175 006
- Womens Glitter Sequins Beaded Pointy Toe Block Mid Heels Ankle Boots Plus Size
- AA7406-100 Men's Nike Air Zoom Winflo 5 Running Shoes White/Grey Sizes 8-12 NIB
- NIKE KOBE HYPERDUNK 08 2008 Solar Red Basketball 820321-600 Mens Size 9 RARE NEW
- Women Round Toe Zip Printed Floral Ankle Boot Shoe Low Block Heel Party Kitten
- Pajar Canada Winter Snow Boots Size 5-5.5 Womens Red Suede Sherpa Lining
- Love Moschino Women's Heart Winter Snow Boots Shoes
Royal Red Embroider Mojari Women Handmade Jutti Leather Indian Shoe Sandals Flat
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Sperry Top Sider women's size 10 M black flats comfort loafer boat shoes
Cole Haan Ladies Brown Leather Low Heel Shoes. Size 9 AA.
Cole Haan Studio Black Fabric Leather Slide On Loafers Shoes Womens 7.5 B Brazil
Summer Women Sweet Flats Bow Tie Comfortable Open Peep Toe Cute Shoes Flower
DREAM PAIRS Women's Sole-Fina-Straps Gold Glitter Ankle Straps Ballet Flats - BM
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
HOT Slip On Low Wedge Casual Loafers Comfy Platform Shoes US4.5-9.5 Womens Heels psacpw6697-Flats
FS/NY Women's Black Textile Slip On Round Toe Ballet Flat Shoes US Size 8 B
New Naturalizer Womens Network Blue Ankle Strap Flats Size 6 (2E)
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!