- Mens Sz 11.5 D LL Bean Loafers Boat Shoe Driver Slip On Moccasin Leather Casual
- Sensational SUEDE Size 39 Black Leather Loafers Made in Egypt
- Cole Haan Womens W02517 Closed Toe Boat Shoes Black Size 6.0
- MUNRO Womens 'Olympia' Black Leather Slip On Sneakers Sz 6 M
- Mr/Ms Tory Burch Yasmin Mirror Espadrilles Online Shopping Affordable negotiation
- Adidas Ultra Boost X Women’s 10 Primeknit
- Gentlemen/Ladies OTBT Women's Springfield Slingback Quality queen Primary quality Suitable for color
- Nike WMNS Air Max 90 [325213-135] Women Casual Shoes White/White-Gum
- AUTHENTIC LUXURY PRADA SAFFIANO SNEAKERS SHOES 3E5892 BLUE US 7
- Dansko Womens Vienna Slide Sandal- Pick SZ/Color.
- MensWolverine #Wo8289 6 Inch Steel Toe Boots wedge soles Color Wheat 7 M (BXT
- 2018 Men's fashion trend breathable canvas leisure pedal lazy shoes
- Men's Fashion Slingbacks Open Toe Cow Leather Summer Beach Sandals Pumps Shoes
- Original Penguin Men's Shoes Thaw Mesh Leather Sneakers Wood Pomegranate Size 9
- SUPRA Men's Cutler Low Shoes Black/White S09010 Sz 9
- NORTH FACE Tan Brown Leather Hinkig Ankle Boots Size 7 Style 39253
- Fashion Beige Spike 5.5" High Wedge 1.5" Platform Sexy Ankle Boots Size 6.5
- Bees By Beacon Womens Whisper Suede Closed Toe Ankle Cold Black Size 6.5
- Men/Women Casual Over the knee winter boots Strong heat and wear resistance High quality and economy Global sales
- FREE SHIPPING Ladies Dress Fashion Boots 8.5 Black Med Heel
- Mens suede stylish slip on Loafers low heel Casual Moccasins Dress Formal New Sz
- KENZO MOVE SNEAKERS MENS SHOES TIGER APPLIQUE COLOR BLACK SIZE US10
- New Prada Men's Navy Shoes Loafers Drivers Size 8 Calzature Uomo Toro Leather
- Adidas Men's Aqualette Cloudfoam Slides! Sandals Sandal Mens Shower Slide
- Converse Women's Extra High Tops | Size 8
- Men's Hiking Wool Fur inside Sneakers Outdoor Trekking Mountain Climbing Shoes
- One pair of white men's Nike Air size 11, or one Black Nike Air size 10
- Neos Overshoe Voyager Stabilicer Black X-Small Mens 3.5-5 Womens 5-6.5 Shoe
- Gentleman/Lady Mens Base London Ankle Boots 'Screw' Comfortable feeling discount price Non-slip
Men's sz 14 M brown leather Skechers all terrain heavy work oxford casual shoes
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
K-Swiss Men's Classic Casual Shoes White And Black
Mens K-Swiss Trainers Casual Summer Camo Canvas Pumps Plimsoles Shoe
Men's Casual Slip On Flat Heels Formal Business Shinny Clubwear Fashion Shoes Sz
Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Greggory Sneaker Size 13D Suede Blue Slip On EUC
60 DAY RETURNS! LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING !! 100% AUTHENTIC IN OG BOX!!
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Men Toe Casual Slip On print Loafers Suede Driving Moccasin Shoes Pointed face psalbp3846-Casual Shoes
Mr/Ms Men's Rockport Kourt K56534 We have won praise from our customers. Preferred material Highly appreciated and widely trusted in and out
Mens Males Dandy Outdoor Fashion Sneakers Casual Oxford Shoes Navy 4707_Rd
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!