- Converse Chuck Taylor AS Hi Counter Climate 153792F Black White Canvas Shoes Men
- WMNS Nike Air Max 90 PRM DB Doernbecher Freestyle Oregon Duck 838767-100 Sz 11
- Nike Air MAX 97 Ultra Metallic Rose Gold Brown Pink Womens Trainers 917704-600
- New Balance WID626v2 Work Shoes - Women's Size 8 D - Black
- Balenciaga Monochrome Size 41 Blue Calfskin Leather Sneakers 100%AUTHENTIC
- Nunn Bush Bartole St. Bicycle Toe Oxford, men's Size 11 W, Black (REPAIR)
- Nunn Bush Black Slip-On Leather Shoes Loafers Men's Sz 10M Nice!
- KEEN ~AUSTIN~ BLACK LEATHER COMFORT SHOES MEN'S SZ 11
- Saucony Men's Excursion TR9 Trail Running Shoe
- Ladies Spot On Boots Style - F4367
- Steve Madden Womens 'La Carte' High Heel Ankle Bootie, Black, US 8
- ENZO ANGIOLINI Women's Ankle Boot Pointed Toe Leather Black Size 8M
- Men's/Women's Hush Puppies Mazin Cayto Bootie HW05977-201 flagship store Make full use of materials Modern and elegant
- WESTERN DESIGN COLD WEATHER FLEESE LINED WINTER BOOT COWGIRL ACCESSORY SZ 8 BLK
- Spenco Quincy - Men's Professional Convertible Shoe Black - 12
- Caterpillar Men's Relente Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- SanukCARGO DELUXE Mens Cargo Deluxe Mid-Cut BootUS- Choose SZ/Color.
- Rider Sailor Sandals - Blue Blue White
- Merrell Jungle Moc Shoes Taupe Suede with Rubber Sole Slip On Size 9.5
- Dunham Waffle Stompers Trail Runners Men's 8 Vibram Sole
- Baskets air sneakers max running style 90 like neuve new homme pas cher
- Skechers Size 8.5 US Suede Ankle Boots Somethin'else 3404 Low Calf Block Heel
- Giorgio Brutini Men's Pointed-Toe Dress Boot, Beige, Size 8.0
- VTG MENS DURANGO WEST COWBOY LEATHER BROWN BOOTS SIZE 8.5 D
- Durango Rebel Brown Tan Leather Stockman Buckaroo Cowboy Boots Size 9 D - DB442
- Gentleman/Lady frye boots 10.5 mens Easy to use Beautiful appearance Export
- Valentino Caged Rock Stud Flats Sandals Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Silver Leather Equestria 160 Ankle Like-new 38.5/8.5 Boots/Booties Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nautica Men's Lockview Ankle Boot Tan Smooth Size 13.0
- Nike Tessen Black Grey White Men Running Shoes Sneakers Trainers AA2160-001
- Reebok CN5386 Classic DMX Run 10 Casual shoes grey blue sneakers
- Adidas Women's Terrex Voyager CW CP Athletic Sneaker Size 8
- Christian Louboutin Red Harler 100 Black Blue Ankle Strap Heel 37 Pumps Size EU 39.5 (Approx. US 9.5) Regular (M, B)
- NIKE Men's Alpha Menace Shark Football Cleat
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Vintage Wine Black Sz 10 AA4083-601
- Adidas Women's Solar Boost Running Training Shoes Black - BC0674
- NIKE EXP X14 (AO3170-002) Black Volt Total Crimson Dark Grey Womens sz 11
- **Mizuno Wave Rider 21 - Women's Size 6, Gray/Navy/Coral
- Ladies Gladiator Bowknots Chunky Heel Over Knee Thigh Boot Shoes Sandals Roman
- [704830 402] NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN PRM BLUE FORCE DIFFUSED BLUE LE991
- Nike Air Raid Shoes Red Black Size 10.5 worn a few times
- Men's/Women's Bearpaw Women's Emma Tall 612-W Boot High-quality Known for its good quality General product
- JSport by Jambu Women's Wingate Weather Ready Snow Boot Black 8 B(M) US
- Burberry Pimlico Mahogany/red/Black Boots size US 9 / Patchwork Suede
- Women Fashion Pointed Toe Polka-Dot Bow Tie Slingback Flat Court Shoes ckas
- Women's ECCO BIOM Lite MJ US 6 - 6.5
- Gentlemen/Ladies Ladies Remonte Flat Casual Shoes R1704 Durable service special promotion Various latest designs
- Man's/Woman's French Sole FS/NY Women's Azure Mule Modern technology Highly praised and appreciated by the consumer audience Non-slip
- Dansko Paisley Womens Fashion Sneaker /7.5-- Choose SZ/Color.
- PUMA Suede Classic Women's Rose Red/Rose Red 36058402
- Nike Air Huarache Run SD Womens AA0524-400 Diffused Blue Running Shoes Size 8
- WMNS NIKE DUNK LUX SP SACAI OBSIDIAN NAVY BLUE-VOLT SZ 8.5 [776446-470]
- WORX Red Wing 5115 Women’s Electrical Hazard Steel Toe Work Shoes Size 11
- Dansko Professtional Clog Size 38, Brown Oiled
- asics Japan Onitsuka Tiger TIGER ALLY D8H4K Carbon × Black Japan limited model
- Tretorn Mens T56 Tournament Gullwing shoe size 10 New, Unworn. New without box
England Style Mens Driving Moccasins Gommino Flats Slip Ons Loafers New Boy Size
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Embroidery Loafers Korea Men's Clubparty Shoes Pointed Toe Casual Shoes Fashion#
Mojari Indian Men Shoes Leather Aladdin Khussa Loafers & Slip Ons Flat US 8.5-13
Mr/Ms Puma Mens Smash Knit Fashion Sneakers Ideal gift for all occasions Low price comfortable
Magnum Xenon Composite Safety Toe Athletic Shoe
Nunn Bush Waterloo Plain Toe Waterproof Oxford - Men's Size 11 W, Brown
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Tommy 165 Size 13M Mules / Shoes Beige Suede. Made In Spain Bahama Mens psalbp7614-Casual Shoes
Amali Mens Navy Vertical Embossed Velvet Smoking Slipper w/ Tassel : Abrams-002
NEW STEVE MADDEN FAIDER BLACK SUEDE LEATHER SHOES MENS 11
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!