- Nord Trail Mt. Hunter Hi II Boots - Men's Size 11 M, Brown
- Nike W Air Huarache Run Ultra [819151-105] Women Casual Shoes Light Brown
- Dansko Tan Clogs Size 37 US 7
- Dansko PRO XP 2.0 WINE TOOLED PATENT Womens Leather Slip Resistant Clogs Shoes
- Peter Werth Mens Tan Caine Ankle Boot Suede Oxford Shoes
- Steve Madden Men's Florider Sneaker, Red/Multi, Size 13.0
- DR SCHOLLS 478-U4 Men's Brown Leather EZ Strap Slip On Comfort Shoes Size 12 D
- NEW HYTEST 23510 Size 7 usa Black Leather Work Boot (T)
- SANUK SMF1125 BRN MEN'S FUR LINED CORDUROY BROWN PICK POCKET CHILL SHOES NEW
- Kenneth Cole Peep Toe Boots Size 8
- Isaac Mizrahi Wedge Ankle Boots Side Faux Zip Goldtone Bordeaux 7M NEW A268199
- Easy Street Womens steff Open Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Tan, Size 6.5 ThMF
- Green Glitter Poison Ivy Cosplay 70s GoGo Dancer Costume Boots size 7 8 9 10 11
- NEW!! Nine West Candence Black Suede Ankle Boots 3.5" Heels Size 9.5M US 39.5M
- Man's/Woman's Mens Padders Casual Shoes Gary Selling Sales Italy classic style
- Gentlemen/Ladies NEW DOUCAL'S MENS LOAFER Practical and economical luxurious Maintenance capability
- Hugo Boss Men's Akeen Fashion Sneakers Grey/Blue Suede & Leather size US10
- Roman Mens Flats Leather New Fashion Motorcycle Beach Shoes Summer Sandals Sz 45
- Frye Gemma Block Slip Ons- Women's size 7.5 M Burgundy
- Lugz Shoes Voyage Canvas Fleetwood/Tan/White Sneakers Mismatch Size 10 / 11
- Nike Vapormax Flyknit, Black White Tick (SIZE US-9.5,UK-8.5,EUR-43),Hot Selling
- Hot Mens PU Leather Ankle Boots Buckle Zip Combat Punk Round Toe Motorcycle Shoe
- Wallin & Bros Brent Leather Wingtip Boots Brown Men Size 42 & 43
- Dakota Black/Yellow STCP WP Men's Hiking Boots 10M
- Mens Side Zip Rivets Punk Ankle Boots Rhinestones Casual Shoes Warm Knight Sbox
- Thorogood MAXwear Wedge Genuine Leather Boots Mens size 7 1/2 D 814-4364
- Acne Studios Jensen Suede Boots/Booties Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Black Marked Down Rockstud Kitten Heels In Pumps Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- Mens boots Size 7 THOROGOOD Steel Toe Work Protection Nice Black 299 Railroad
- T.U.K. A8138 Unisex Creeper Oxford- Choose SZ/Color.
- Man's/Woman's Relic Caldwell Steel Watch Online Shopping Won highly appreciated and widely trusted at home and abroad Excellent workmanship
- Man's/Woman's: Foamposite Size 9 Eggplants: Cavity
- Christian Louboutin Black Loubitons Pumps Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- Nike Air Jordan Retro V 5 Camo Size 11 Dark Stucco University Red 136027-051
- Nike Mens Train Speed 4 AMP NFL Seattle Seahawks Shoe 848587-307 Size 10.5
- New Nike Jordan CP3.X AE Men's Basketball Shoes Black/White 897507 012 Size 12
- Nike W Dualtone Racer [917682-004] Women Running Shoes Light Bone/White-Grey
- College Girls Women Snow Shoes Back Strappy Flat Heel Plush Lining Pull On Boots
- Fashion Stilettos Heel Ankle Boots Tassel Women Pointy Toe Office Korean Shoes
- Men’s 2006 Nike Air Force 1 One Lebron size 12 313985-061
- Men's Nike SB Zoom Janoski Premium Floral Digi Camo 482972-900 Size 9
- WALTER STEIGER Pony Hair Cheetah Print Mid Calf Boots 38.5 US 8.5 Italy
- New~Dansko Leather Peep Toe Bootie Heel~Delphina~Aged Bronze~39~8.5 - 9
- Gray Shimmer Canvas KEDS Low Ankle Sporty Casual Sneaker Oxford Shoes Size 8
- Cole Haan Womens SZ 10 Nude Patent Leather Slip On Fringe Flats Loafers Shoes
- TOD'S Black Suede Penny Loafers with Rubber Pebble Rear + Soles Sz 39
- Dansko Women's Black Audrey Nappa Mary Jane Flats / US 9.5-10 $145.00
- Fashion Womens Real Leather Slip On metal Loafers Casual Shoes Slippers Oxfords
- ECCO Womens Touch 2.0 Ballet Flat Black 39 EU/8-8.5 M US
- Keds Women's Double Decker Eyelet Stripe Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- 8.5 WOMENS NIKE HUARACHE CITY MULTICOLOR GREY BLUE BLACK CASUAL AJ6662 400 7Y
- NIKE ROSHE RUN PROMO TINKER HATFIELD PROMO Sz 5M, 6.5 Wms Super Rare
- DANSKO Dark Red Leather Slip On Clog Shoes 38 US 7.5 - 8 Loafers
- Skechers Fortress Clog Mules Womens Size 9.5 Qulted Brown Faux Fur 46330
- Lanvin Suede and Leather patent Black Toe cap Sneakers size US 8.5
- 4LR Ariat SHOES MENS SIZE 6 STYLE: 10014112
Man/Woman UNBRANDED ENGINEER BIKER BOOTS SIZE 8 Cheap Fine art Fashion dynamic
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Winter Camouflage Warm Fur Lined High Top Military Mens Combat Snow Boots Shoes
Ausland Men Classic Short Snow Chestnut Boots Size: Men US 7.5 M / Women 8 M
Vintage Polo Sport Ralph Lauren Black Leather Boots Size 10 D
NEW Puma ARCHIVE LITE MID UO Men's Shoes Boots Size US 10
Mens Brogue Vintage Zip Cowboy British Style Ankle Boots Western High Top Shoes
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Men's LaCrosse Outdoorsman Leather Boots 12 Heavy USA Shank ANSI Insulated Steel psbrce2414-Boots
Tony Lama Western Cowboy Boots Vibram Lug Sole Men's 8.5 D - Made in USA 6150
COLUMBIA BOOTS TRAIL Hiking Boots, Mens 8.5 BROWN
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!