- Asics women's gel kayano 23 running shoes silver pink glow purple size 10 (2A)
- Nike Zoom Winflo 4 Zapatillas Running Hombre 898466 Zapatillas 400
- Womens 2019 Leather Ankle Boots Zipper Round Toe Block Mid Heeled Casual Shoes
- BOTTINES OUVERT TORY BURCH NEW CUIR TOILE 39 MARRON CLAIRE BEIGE PLATEAU
- AGL Womens Silver Ankle Strap Sandals Size 8.5 (363129)
- WOMENS SPERRY TOP-SIDER BLACK LEATHER/PATENT LEATHER SEQUIN LOAFER SHOES SIZE 8
- NEW SKECHERS WOMENS BOBS PLUSH CAT-MOUFLAGE ALPARGATA
- Tory Burch Chase Matte Glove Nappa Ballet Flats Tory Navy 6.5
- DZ950 MBT shoes brown leather women slip on 8 - 8.5 ()
- Y-0402150 New Salvatore Ferragamo Emile Red Leather Flats Size US 7.5B
- Nike Wmns Air Max Advantage 2 II Black White Women Running Shoes AA7407-001
- Nike Women's Air More Uptempo Pippen Black/Hot Punch/Volt (917593-002) Sz. 7.5
- Adidas Adizero Adios 3 W [CM8361] Women Running Shoes Clear Mint/Ink-Aqua
- Maison Margiela Short Boots 38Brw Leather S59Wu0027 Shoes (74973
- Naot Leather Mary Janes - Navy Blue And Brown Size 9 Euro 40
- Men’s Christian Louboutin Louis Flat Veau Velours in Violet with Silver Spikes
- New Men Athletic Fashion Casual Sneakers Outdoor Running Breathable Sports Shoes
- Gentlemen/Ladies Fila Men's Vulc-13-MP-Camo Sneakers Shoes Easy to use Impeccable Fair price
- Mens Males Outdoor Fashion Sneakers Casual Gentle Slip-on Shoes Navy 4704_IC
- British Patent Shiny Leather Brogue Trendy Mens Dress Shoes Rivet Casual Oxfords
- VTG WOMENS DURANGO COWBOY LEATHER BROWN BOOTS SIZE 6.5 M
- Jeffrey Campbell Clinic Mirror Platform Sandle Boots 7
- madden girl Become Casual Ankle Boots 276, Black, 7 US
- Women's Gabor Wingtip Ankle Boots Brown leather US Sz 7.5 M
- $140 Womens Size 8 M Hush Puppies Aimi Kana IIV Tall Casual Boots Solid Black
- Rockport Works Men's Sailing Club 3 Eye Tie Boat Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Gentleman/Lady NEW FRYE MENS LEWIS PENNY Good world reputation Modern design Fashion versatile shoes
- Luxury Kicks by Vlado Footwear Mens Sneaker Sz 9.5 / 43 4NF Hightop Skulls Black
- Skechers Men's Evented Arven Flip FlopChocolate9 M US
- Women's Anne Klein Iflex OATES Slip On Loafer Mocassin Flat Leather Black Size 6
- Nike Reax TR Running Cross Training Shoes Black Leather 807184-002 Men 11.5
- Autumn Winter Trend Student Leisure Plus Cotton Warm Letters Men's Shoes Y545
- VTG MENS LAREDO CASUAL LEATHER BLACK BOOTS SIZE 9.5 D
- Marco Vicci Mens Slew Leather Side Zip Dress Casual Boots Shoes Brown Size 8.5 M
- Carolina CA4531 Black/Brown Leather Waterproof Composite Toe Hiker Work Boot
- New Men Hidden Heel High Top Sport Sneaker Athletic Breathable Leisure Shoe Chic
- Adidas Fast X High GTX Boot - Men's Size 12, Black
- COWBOY BOOTS Imperial Exotic Lizard Skin Men's size 8.5 (read)
- Wolky 8 Brown Leather Men's Walking Shoes
- Valentino Red Garavani The Rockstud Rubber Sandals Size EU 36 (Approx. US 6) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Nude Follies Spike 100 Cork Blooming Heel 38 Pumps Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Black Fringe Trim Leather Buckled Motorcycle Biker Ankle Boots/Booties Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- Nike Cortez Basic Leather '06 2008 Men 10 Multi White Red Forrest Gump Athletic
- Nike Mens Zoom Rival MD 6 Multi-UseTrack Sprint Shoes Spikes 468648-041
- new adidas TUBULAR DAWN TRACE women's 8/8.5 trail run shoes sneakers cargo green
- New Rag & Bone Spencer Derby Oxford Shoes Antilop Suede Mens 11.5 $450
- Men's/Women's：adidas Performance Women's Incision W Trail Runner - Choose SZ/Color：Fashionable
- BNIB WMNS Nike dual fusion tr 4 print Running Shoes WOMENS 8.5 US / 40 EUR
- NEW Kenneth Cole New York women's King Olive leather Fashion Sneaker 8.5 M
- BareTraps Dallia Scrunch Toe Riding Boots, Mushroom
- New Men’s Air Jordan 1 Retro High Black Metallic Red Bronze 332550 Size 13 NIB
- NIKE FREE RN 2017 RUNNING COMUTER GREY VOLT UK SIZE 11.5 US 12.5 BNIB
- Via Spiga Scrunched Leather Knee High Boot Size 8
- Men/Women GUESS Women's Angeley Knee High Boot Crazy price a good reputation in the world Very good classification
- Durango Jealous Crush Western Boot - RD3593
- PRIVO Pink Leather Penny Ballet Flats Women's Size 7 Medium EUC
Nike Air Huarache Premium Womens 683818-500 Violet Dust Running Shoes Size 5.5
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Reebok Women's Zignano Fly 2 Running Shoe
Converse Chuck Taylor '70 Hi Women's Storm Pink 161668C
WMNS NIKE FLYKNIT MAX CHARCOAL GREY-VOLT-GLACIER SZ 5.5 (22.5CM) [620659-017)
Nike Air Max 90 Leather Womens 768887-201 Iron Bronze Running Shoes Size 10.5
Nike Internationalist Jcrd Wntr Womens 859544-001 Silver Running Shoes Size 7
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Adidas NMD_R1 Primeknit Shoes Womens 9 Grey CQ2041 Size NIB psbynp3911-Athletic Shoes
Man's/Woman's Converse Selene Shield Canvas fashion special function renewed on time
BZ447 L4K3 shoes white yellow suede textile women sneakers
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!