- Baskets Femme Sp skate shoes OSIRIS Libra White Purple Black Unique !
- Kelsi Dagger Womens Mason Leather Peep Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- Women's HIGH END SALOMON FACTION LEATHER Winter Snow Boots Size 10
- Ivanka Trump Avali Brown Womens Shoes Size 7.5 M Boots MSRP $150
- Steve Madden Jaclyn Military Grey Distressed Leather Boots Size 7.5 USA.EUR.38
- Men's Nike Flyknit Trainer Cargo Khaki Sneakers size 10
- RED WING SHOES 8056 Heritage work men's leather shoe US 7 (pv:305$)
- Soft Science Comfort Footwear~The Fin~5 Colours~Mens Boat Shoe~RRP ~All Sizes
- COBIAN MENS SANDALS OAM GRIPSTER CHARCOAL SIZE 9
- VIONIC AGILE HYDRA MHYDRA GREY WOMENS 7.5 SLIP-ON SHOES NEW
- Men's Breathable Sneakers Running Athletic Outdoor Sports Shoes Casual Training
- VANS AUTHENTIC Classic Port Royale Burgundy Men Women VN-0QER5U8 Fast Ship K
- 03-41 Skechers Work 77108 Men's Work Boot 77108, Size 9
- CHIPPEWA Brown Leather Western / Work Boots Men's Size 9
- JUSTIN MENS BLACK LEATHER COWBOY BOOTS SIZE 8.5 D
- DAN POST TEXAS USA Black Leather LIZARD SKIN Western Cowboy Boots Men's 10.5 D
- New!! Men's Kamik Pull On Waterproof Black Rubber Snow Boots 15X
- Men's Clarks Originals Desert Chukka Boots Olive Green Leather 8 M
- Rockport Mens Classic Penny Loafer- Pick SZ/Color.
- Christian Louboutin Black Patent Filo 120mm Pumps Size US 6.5
- Camper Shoes Mens Camper Andratx Black Blue Sneakers Trainer Shoes NEW
- Gentleman/Lady: barkleys 94: People's borders
- Christian Louboutin Silver Twistissima Strass 100 Crystal Pumps Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Givenchy Hunter Green Khaki Tall Shark Lock Boots/Booties Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- $100 MENS NIKE ZOOM LIVE TB BASKETBALL SIZE 14 NEW 902590 002
- Men's Nike AIR JORDAN 23 athletic Shoes Size US 13
- Adidas BB6087 Women Pureboost X Element Running shoes navy Sneakers
- Nike Tessen Womens AA2172-600 Coral Stardust Crimson Sail Running Shoes Size 9
- Vans Old Skool Peach Pink Canvas Skate Shoes Women's Size 8 Men's 6.5
- JUST FAB FAUX SUEDE OVER THE KNEE CHUNKY 4" HEEL BOOT PLATFORM 1"
- Nike Air Alpha Force II 2 Black/Varsity Red-Anthracite-Mango 307718-061
- Nike Air Max 95 2 Pairs Size 10.5 Jordan Yeezy
- Women's Merrell Dewbrook Zip Waterproof Boot Black Select Dry J69270 US SZ 7
- The FLEXX Women's HOT Tamale Ankle Boot, Asfalto Dakar, 9 Medium US
- Easy Spirit Women's Shoes Brown Leather Slip On Loafers Stacked Heel Size 7 M
- COLE HAAN tan nubuck suede mules slip-on women shoes size 7.5
- DORNDORF by RIEKER RED SUEDE R0609 CASUAL SLIP-ON Size 38, 39
- STUBBS & WOOTTON BLACK STARFISH RAFFIA FLAT SHOES WOMEN SZ 10 $450
- JOE N JOYCE Soria Sneakers Espadrilles - Orange Yellow
- Very Rare Converse Ultraman High Cut Silver Sneaker From JAPAN Free shipping
- Siamese Cat Print Running Shoes For Women-Free Shipping
- Reebok WannaOne DMX Series 1200 RBKCN7121 Black Alloy Unisex Sneakers Athletic
- asics Japan Onitsuka Tiger WOMEN GSM 1182A018 Cream × Cream
- Born womens shoe size 8.5 slip on
- El Naturalista Black Stitch Leather Slip On Clog Shoes Frog Shock Womens 9 / 40
- Men/Women Steve Madden Men's Yippee Slip-On Loafer Modern technology Win the praise of customers Popular recommendation
- Hunter For Target Black Dipped White Canvas High Top Sneaker Boots Size 13 Mens
- POLO By Ralph Lauren VAUGHN Size 10 Men's Brown Flannel Sneaker Shoe
- DAKOTA Men's Anti-Slip Oxford Slip On Steel Toe Safety Work Shoes Black Size 8M
- SAS Bout Time burgundy maroon oxfords Mens dress shoes slip on sz 13M D3617097
- Not Rated Womens Chiara Beige Ankle Boots Shoes 9 Medium (B,M) BHFO 7098
- Moxie Women's Aluminum Toe Vegas 6" Hiker Work Boot Black Size 10M
- Dolcis Ladies Faux Suede Pull On Chelsea Ankle Slip On Boots Block Stack Heel
- G by GUESS Women's Jackson Black Size 8.5
- VINCE CAMUTO TAMERA WOMENS Black Suede LEATHER Studded ANKLE BOOTS 7 NEW
- PUMA REPLI CAT MEN'S BROWN SIZE US 11.5 / / NEW
- Anthony Veer Men's Clinton Cap-Toe Oxford Full Grain Leather Shoe In Goodyear We
- Hang Ten Mens Thong Flip Flop Sandals Brown Tan New
- Tommy Bahama 'Vero Beach' Slide Sandals Espresso Leather Sz US 8 Worn Once Mint!
- New Balance Men's Brighton Thong Flip-Flop Black 9 D US
- Man/Woman NEW MEN'S NIKE BENASSI JDI 343880-090 Excellent value Excellent performance Superb craftsmanship
- Nike Kawa Shower Slide Men's Photo Blue/White 32528410
- Rocky Men’s 501-8 Polishable Leather Chukka Work Boots Size 11.5 W New
- Men Genuine Leather Pointy Toe Zip Party Fashion Formal Shoe Ankle Boot Formal
- Aggressor Men's Insulated Rubber Boot Green/Black Size 9M
- Men's Black Boots in Genuine Leather Made in Portugal
- MEN'S WESTERN COWBOY CROCODILE PRINT EMBOSSED LEATHER J TOE BOTAS HAND MADE
- BATES TACTICAL BOOTS 8" Super Lightweight Zip Security Police Sizes 10-11-12
- Man/Woman New Balance Men's Mrl247nb durability Settlement Price Tide shoes list
- ECCO Men's Kyle Tie Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Adidas Originals Gazelle GS Trainers in Clear Onix Grey & Red BB2505
- Jimmy Choo Red Peep Platforms Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Diba Black *elyse* Boots/Booties Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Steve Madden Glitter Sandals Flats Size US 6.5
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH 07 WHITE-TENNIS SHOES SZ 8.5 [315121-115]
- Nike KD Trey 5 Basketball Shoes~Mens 17~White&Red~NEW~856484-161~Kevin Durant
- Adidas Women's Tubular Shadow Originals Running Shoe：Man/Woman：Cavity
- Nike WMNS Air Jordan 12 Retro Vachetta Tan (Women’s Size 7)
- DESTOCKAGE PANTOUFLE @ MULES FOURREES MARQUE JEVA @ TAILLE 46 @ NEUF
- Womens Black PU Leather Chunky High heels Zipper Biker Shoes Platform Ankle Boot
- DS MENS NIKE AIR JORDAN SKYHIGH OG WHITE CANVAS BASKETBALL 819953 102 Sz 12 FREE
- New in Box Nike KD VI 6 Liger Mens Size 11. StyleElectric Green.
- Rampage Women's Chuck Casual Pull on Side Cut Out Perforated Comfortable Low...
- Dr.Martens Newton 8 Eyelet Temperley Cherry Mens Womens Boots
- KOOLABURRA HAILEY CHESTNUT 11 SUEDE FRINGE BOOTS SIZE 9 NIB
- NIB Minnetonka Women's Pacific Leather Slip-On Shoe Sneaker Size 8
- NEW Cole Haan Shoes Grant Driving Loafers Boat Size 11 Blue Suede Moccasins
- Men/Women Nicole Women's Yulia Mule service International choice best seller
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Rocco Mary Jane Flat, Black/Multi/Metallic Floral
- TODS Audrey Butt Saddle Pointed Toe Flat Leopard Print Pony Hair SUPER RARE Sz 7
- PUMA Women's IGNITE Flash evoKNIT Sneaker PUMA Black/Asphalt/PUMA White Sneakers
- Jack Rogers Women's Chloe Duck Boot Lilac Metallic Leather/Rubber Ankle Boots
- ASICS DYNAFLYTE TOKYO T6F8J 2001 MANDARIN RED WHITE WOMEN SHOES SIZE 9.5
- Gentleman/Lady Dansko BlackClogs Women's Size 40 Elegant appearance Primary quality Known for its excellent quality
- Natural Comfort Womens Natural Leather Suede Sandals Platforms Hippie Boho 8
- ECCO Mens Cross X Classic Fashion Sneaker, Black/Black, 43 M EU / 9-9.5 D(M) US
- Rock & Republic Men’s Silver/Black Big Logo Shoes Size 11.5 US Vtg *Deadstock*
- Born Mens US 10 MW Casual Loafers Leather Brown CKE9
- Mr/Ms Adidas Men Torsion Court Strategy Practical and economical Strong value Fashion versatile shoes
- Fashion Men slip on metal Toe nightclub low heel party shoes Hairstylist US 5-10
- Hokus Pokus Utari boots black women's shoes
- Vtg Justin Roper Cowboy Boots Women's 7.5 B Western Brown Leather Made In USA
- Boots Bottines Pom D'api Biker Boots Belt Noir Taille 37
- BCBGeneration Zing Women US 8.5 Black Ankle Boot
- Isaac Mizrahi Cognac Brown Leather & Suede Kierra Wedge Ankle Boots NEW
- British Collection Bristols Men's Olive Suede and Tan Leather #Y6269-1-1
- Converse Chuck 70s Hi x Dr. Woo White/Absinthe Wear to Reveal 162978C Men US 11
- New Balance Men's Shoes 576709 Brown 27.5ｃｍ
- [G19102] Mens Adidas Adissage CF Slide - Black White
- **Rieker D1918 Malea 18 Flats - Women's Size US:7 / EU:38, Steel
- Skechers Go Walk 3 Creator Sneaker - Men's Size 10.5, Black
- Nike AIR MAX Stutter Step 2 653455-002 Size 11 White Black Gray Basketball Shoes
- MEN'S JUSTIN BOOTS Size 10B FORT WORD TEXAS Dark Brown Leather Cowboy STY 2345
- MAELSTROM LANDSHIP 8'' TACTICAL BOOT SIDE-ZIP / BLACK T1180BZ - SALE
- ARIAT 4LR Technology Dark Brown Zip Leather Short Boots NWOT 9.5D
- VINTAGE LEATHER OLATHE COWBOY BOOTS SIZE 8 EEE
- Men's fashion casual creeper shoes sport Sneakers Athletic shoes high top boots
- SONOMA life + style BROWN SUEDE Boots - Men SIZE 13 M
- Gentlemen/Ladies Stacy Adams Men's Pomp Slip-On Loafer Queensland luxurious The first batch of customers' comprehensive specifications
- men's shoes MBT 6 / 6,5 () sneakers green gray textile dynamic BY704-40
- Adidas Mens Size 12 EQT Support RF Black White Shoes Sneaker Equipment BY9623
Under Armour SpeedForm Slingshot women shoes sneakers..size 6.5..with a free hat
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
FRYE Gemma Tassel Flip Fashion Sneakers 681, Dark Taupe, 7.5 US
AH630 GUESS shoes purple suede women sneakers
Air Jordan Retro High 1 Women's Size 10.5
Womens Nike Air Presto 878068-403 Navy/white Brand New Size 10
Adidas Ultra Boost ST Women's Medium Width Athletic Running Shoes CQ2133
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Mr/Ms AQ1071_adidas Shoes – Campus W orange/white/white_2018_Women_nobuck_Nuevo High and low overhead Comfortable touch Acknowledgement feedback quality psbynp1817-Athletic Shoes
Adidas Ultra Boost Women's Shoes Pink B37947
Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Womens 908993-017 Black Red Crush Running Shoes Size 7
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!