- Women's Converse CHUCK II AStar WATERPROOF Sneaker Boot, 155317C Sizes 6-6.5 Red
- New Tory Burch Jolie Shoes Ballet Flats Beigi Size 7.5 Slip Ons Leather
- Puma platform women's sneakers shoes Leisure Basket Suede Vikky NEW SALE
- AHNU WOMENS SUGARPINE WP DARK SLATE SIZE 8
- Men's/Women's Naot Women's Dorith Orange Leather Every item described is available Has a long reputation Caramel, gentle
- DANSKO Slip-Resistant Women's 36 Clogs Shoes Black Oiled Leather Professional
- Man/Woman SODA ZULUU SLOUCH BOOTS TAN Durable service Pleasant appearance buy online
- Hugo Boss Men's Sigma_Oxfr_lt Black Leather Oxfords Shoes
- PAUL GREEN Brown Leather Loafers square toe Slip on Driving Shoes, Size 6
- Chic Mens Embroidery Floral Leather Oxfords Shoes Loafers Slip on Casual Metal
- NEW Bass Eli Men 7.5 Canvas Leather Saddle Oxfords Shoe Casual Olive Green Brown
- Dockers Men's Moc Loafers All Motion Comfort, Black Leather sz 8M
- Ladies Spot On Ankle Boots Style - F50041
- Very Volatile Woman's Sz 9 Cowgirl Western Boots W/HeelTaupe/Tan Rodeo
- White Mountain Ramone' Women's Bootie, Stone, Size 6.5
- US Shoe Size Women Western Cowboy Pointed Toe Knee High Pull On Tabs Boots New
- Lucky Brand Women’s LK-Lakmeh NuBuck Peep Toe Ankle Boots Black Size 7.5 NIB
- NWOT! Tommy Bahama Men’s Brown Woven Leather Boat Shoes! 10 D -Retails Over $170
- Dirk Bikkembergs Mens Shoes Drive Moccasin Blue Loafer BKE107755 - New In Box
- AUTHENTIC Maison Martin Margiela Brown Tortoise Shell Men’s Slip-On US 12, EU-46
- Adidas Originals Adilette Slides in Beige BY9904 BNIB
- Womens Fly London Cape Beach Leather Summer Holiday Sandal Wedge Heel US 5-12
- PUMA Men's Starcat Bold Plus Slide Sandal Black Size 8.0 gt1q
- Vans SK8-HI Black Grey Pewter Checkerboard Men Size 5 Women Size 6.5 High Tops
- Men's Polo Jeans Co. Ralph Lauren Brown Leather Ankle Boots Mens Size 11 1/2 D
- Condor Men's 6 Inch no Steel Toe Work Boot High-Top Leather
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Dover III Boot 8.5 New
- Mens GUIDE GEAR Ultimate Aqua Plus Leather Boots with THINSULATE ULTRA SIZE 9
- NEW MENS RIDE TECS STEEL TOE LEATHER BLACK BOOTS 10 BIKER 1449 MOTORCYCLE BUCKLE
- STICO Mens BLACK Non-Slip Safety Chef Kitchen Shoes HighlyElastic EVA Insole_Mc
- Ecco Men's Jack Sneaker Fashion - Choose SZ/Color
- S.T. Dupont Black Leather Stardust Belt 110cm Pumps Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Farfa Spikes Half-d'orsay 85mm Pumps Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Valentino * Beige/Black Studded Ankle Strap Beige/Black Sandals Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Basketball Kobe 9 “Easter” Sz 11
- Nike Zoom JA FLY 3 OC Rio Track Field Spikes Pink Volt 882032-999 Mens Sz 10.5
- Swear London Made In Portugal Hi-Tops All Leather Shoes Trainers Men's sz 13
- Adidas Tubular X Cargo Green Size 11.5
- adidas Originals Superstar W Womens Classic Lifestyle Shoes Sneakers Pick 1
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 GS Run Blue Black Kid Youth Running Shoes 881973-400
- Newton Running Distance S III - Blue - Womens
- Rocky Boots 9 Womens Thinsulate Hunting Snow Boot 15" Removable Liner SnowMobile
- Mns Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Sz 11 Green/White/Seaweed 831352-300 FREE SHIPPING
- Nike Air Huarache Drift men lifestyle sneakers NEW volt black white AH7334-700
- Demonia Emily 350 Black Matte With Floral 2" Platform Mid Calf Combat Boots 6-12
- Shellys London Women's Elder Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
NIKE High Top Shoes Tweed Brown/Mint Green 2005 GUM Sole Sneakers US 9.5/41 RARE
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Helmut Lang padded low top sneakers? ?US 9.5 smooth cow leather
NIKE AIR MAX 1 ULTRA 2.0 SL WOMEN's Cool Grey/Black/Coral/light-bone size 7.5
Nike WMNS Air Max 1 PRM [454746-003] NSW Running Leopard Dark Armry Blue/Gold
New New Balance 990 USA Sz 5 WMNS 35 Grey W990GL3 NB ENCAP 2A Running Training
ara Women's Olivia 34556 Sneaker
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Man/Woman Saucony Womens OmniRunning-Shoes- Choose SZ/Color. durability Various types and styles As of latest model S10370-2 the psbynp3230-Athletic Shoes
Rag & Bone White & Blue Leather "Rb1" Mule Sneakers SZ 36.5
Nike Womens Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Shoes 942855 300 Kinetic Green/Pink Tint Size 11
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!