- Shi by JOURNEYS Blue/Green Blue/Green Wedges Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
- Kenneth Cole New York Jayden Loafers, Rose Gold
- LKNW Brown COLE HAAN FLEX Comfort Woven Leather Loafers Flats Mocassins 8 AA
- AUTHENTIC MIU MIU SUEDE METAL CAP SLIP ONS 5S9519 BLUE 38 1/2 GRADE B USED -HP
- Gentlemen/Ladies Ellie Women's Amelia-253 Black We have won praise from our customers. Comfortable touch Current shape
- Nike Air Max Thea Txt Athletic Women's Shoes Size 10
- Women Adidas CG5462 Superstar Running shoes white orange sneakers
- Salomon Women's Outpath GORE-TEX Hiking Shoe Tahitian Tide/Reflecting Pond/Black
- Womens Slip Grips Black Leather Work Shoes Size 6 W
- Prada Men's Suede Slip On Espadrille Brown Tan Shoes 6115 Size 8.5 UK
- Men's VANS Authentic DISNEY JUNGLE BOOK Canvas Skateboarding Sneakers Size 8 US
- Donald J Pliner Mens Gray Suede Leather Loafers Shoes Horse Bit US Size 9.5
- PUMA Men's Icra Trainer Classic Sneakers Shoes - Black, Gray and Red
- Skechers Mens 77015 Vostok Slip Resistant Work Boot,Black Size 11.5 Comp Toe
- Men/Women Vintage knee high camel boots Easy to use Medium cost Suitable for color
- New Nine West Dreamito Dark Brown Smooth Leather Short Boots sz 6.5M
- Justin L4935 Bay Apache Brown Leather 13" Western Riding Boots Women's Size 10 B
- Size 9.5 TOMMY HILFIGER Leather Womens Boot Shoe! Reg$169 Sale$64.99
- Hunter Huntress Gloss Black Rainboots Womens Size 6 - Small Blemish
- Cole Haan Men's Coburn Driver II Penny Loafer
- Gentleman/Lady Finn Comfort Men's Riad Adequate supply and timely delivery Trendy Fair price
- Valentino Garavani Low-Cut Sneakers 40Blk Leather Shoes (88220
- Men's Hush Puppies Accel Oxford_MT Black Leather Size 11.5 Extra Wide 103342 New
- new $325 PHYLLIS MORGAN turquois jeweled mules shoes 9
- Nike Hyperdunk 2016 TB Basketball White And Black Mens 13.5 844368
- PUMA Men's Cell Kilter Black Cross Training Athletic Shoe SIZE: 8.5 USED, No Box
- Men's Suede Ankle Boots Leather Martin High Top British Style Anti-slip Shoes
- wrinkle leather VINTAGE DAN POST COWBOY WESTERN BOOTS SZ 8.5 D MADE IN USA
- Rockport Mens Black Hiking Boots Size 8.5 (417052)
- NEW EASTLAND AMERICAN EAGLE ALPINE HIKER BROWN LEATHER BOOTS US MEN'S 11
- Christian Louboutin Black Patent Sharkstagram Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Vitish Black Leather Knee High Stiletto 40 Boots/Booties Size US 10 Regular (M, B)
- Bearpaw Men's Spencer Chukka Boot
- Dr Martens---Air Wair--Holkham SD--Steel Toe Hiker-Industrial Greasy Black---12M
- Punk Real Leather Men Rivet Studded Round Toe Elastic Slippers Mules Shoes 10.5
- 600$ LUXURY SHOES a.testoni . SIZE 7 EU
- Mr/Ms：PUMA Women's Basket Swan WN's Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/color：Fashionable Patterns
BCBGeneration Beige Solo Ankle Strap Sandals Warm Sand Dis Platforms Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Rockport Brown Flats Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
Ivanka Trump Silver Hotis2 Strappy Dress Sandals Gold Display Pumps Size US 10 Regular (M, B)
Tahari Black Evalyn Heeled Sandals 937 Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
Nine West Black Cerys Studded Heel Classic 198 Pumps Size US 4.5 Regular (M, B)
Clarks Black Caddell Denali Comfort 784 / 40 Eu Wedges Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies 100 Velvet Pumps Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) (M, B) Red Regular psdpyt3929-Pumps
Naya Black Lassie2 Strappy Wedge Sandals / 38 Eu Display Platforms Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
Matisse Black Oo Sandals Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!