- Lauren Ralph Lauren Black Shira Boots/Booties Size US 8
- Nike Zoom Fly SP Boston City Pack White Volt Glow Running AJ9282-107 MANY SIZES
- DailyShoes Women's Fashion-Hi Over-the-Knee Thigh High Flat Slouchly Shaft Lo...
- Womens Buckle Western Cowboy Knee Leather Boots Riding Shoes Punk black brown
- Women's Strappy Buckle Pointed Toe Crocodile Flat Shoes Sandals Ankle Boots
- Naturalizer Womens Samantha Black Leather D’Orsays Size 9 (23811)
- VIONIC SPARK MINNA SLIP ON TOE CAP BALLET FLAT SHOES $120
- Trotters Women's Harlowe Ballet Flat - Choose SZ/Color
- New With Tag Skechers Women's Slipper Clogs Mules US Sz 10 Color Gray
- BY947 MOMA shoes yellow leather women slip on
- New Under Armour Women's Lightning 2 Running Shoes - Size 10 - Black / White
- MERRELL J12338 MQM FLEX Wmn′s (M) Grey/Black Mesh Hiking Shoes
- JOSHUA SANDERS X BARBAPAPA Canvas Slip-On Sneakers Black EU/IT 37
- Clarks shoes size 11 W wedge loafer leather upper comfort 2 tone blue on black
- SANITA MATTE BLACK PROFESSIONAL WORK CLOGS SIZE
- $595 New Tods Mens Shoes Sneakers Dark Blue 5 US 6 EU
- Harrys of London Men Size US 9.5 Brown Brushed Suede Casual Vibram Sole
- NEW Mens Outdoor Fashion Sneakers Casual Gentle Slip-on Shoes Navy 2710 g_C
- Jutti Men Shoes Loafers & Slip Ons Punjabi Wedding Khussa US 13-16
- Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit Glides Calculous Slip On
- Men's/Women's Anne Klein Women's Bayrose Ankle Bootie Big clearance sale Affordable Global sales
- Man/Woman IKRUSH Womens Aoife Embellished Biker Boots bargain The latest technology Comfortable and natural
- Skechers Womens Sneakers D'Lites Social Scene Shoes
- Earth Osprey Ankle Boot - Women's Size 12, Black
- Très jolie botte de pluie motif fleurie marque Coolway taille 38 dans sa boîte.
- Womens stylish ankle short cheslea Boots suede low heel Euro Casual shoes Hot sz
- JUST cavalli Men's Shoes 867804 Blue 27ｃｍ
- Nike x Clot Lunar Force 1 Fuse SP grey red blue 717303 064 - mens US10
- KEEN MENS SANDALS KONA FLIP II DARK EARTH TORTOISE SHELL SIZE 8.5
- Eastland Women's Syracuse Slip-On Loafer - Choose SZ/Color
- New Balance Mens Black Baseball Fantom Fit Cleats Shoes 16 Medium(D) BHFO 1862
- Adidas Harden B/E X,SZ 9 DS White Basketball Shoes LeBron Kobe Embiid Jordan Lot
- VTG JUSTIN STYLE MEN'S 9D CLASSIC WESTERN BOOTS~BROWN BAY APACHE LEATHER
- Frye 77300 Men Brown Gaucho Leather Motorcycle Harness Biker Boots Size 7 M
- BESSERRO Black Suede Leather Cowboy Western Ankle Boots Mens Size 28.5 Mexico
- NWOB CAROLINA 599 6" WORK BOOTS SIZE 8
- Mens Pointy Toe Ankle Boot England High Top Casual Front Zipper Leather Mid Heel
- Bates Gore-Tex 8 Inch Black Mens Leather Tactical Boots E022201 Summer High 0334
- Mr/Ms MEN'S ADIDAS ORIGINALS CAMPUS SHOES BB0082 New product special promotion Seasonal promotion
- Christian Louboutin Black Pigalle Follies 100 Patent Leather Pumps Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Leather Lady Peep Spikes Platform Pumps Size EU 42 (Approx. US 12) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Beige/Nude 37.5 Goldopump Leather Metallic Spikes Point Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 NS GPX AJ7182 - 600
- Nike Air Mavin Low 2 Men Size 9.5
- Adidas Superstar 80s WMNs White Sz 10 Metaltoe S82483 100% Authentic & Deadstock
- NEW $600 DOLCE & GABBANA Shoes Brown Leather Loafers Moccasins Dress EU44 / US11
- PUMA Womens Copper Pink Basket Heart Patent Sneakers
- NIKE Womens Benassi Jdi Ultra Se AO2408-800 VINTAGE CORAL Size 6
- ADIDAS STELLA SPORT YVORI WOMENS ATHLETIC TRAINING RUNNING SHOES BLUE/ GLOW 7.5M
- Womens Ladies Zip Up Faux Leather Fashion Buckle Mid Calf Boots Faux Fur Lining
- Florida State FSU SEMINOLES Mens Nike Free Trainer 5.0 V6 Amp Size 9.5
- NIKE Air Max 1 Sand Desert AH8145-200 New Mens Essential Beige Linen Khaki White
- The Rowen Wide Calf Boot - Black Embroidery, 8 WW
- Womens Leather Mid Calf Boots Military Hiking Combat Sneaker Motorcycle Shoes 12
- Dr.Martens Vegan 1460 8-Eyelet Cherry Red Womens Cambridge Brush 8-Eyelet Boots
- Women's Bowknot Sweet Round Toe Ankle Strap Shoes Pumps Prom Casual Shoes Zhou8
Via Spiga Animal Print Sling Back Open Toe Mules
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Sam Edelman Bronze/Rust/Leopard High Top Fashion Sneaker Sneakers Size US 11 Regular (M, B)
Eürosoft by Söfft Black Rochelle Boots/Booties Size US 8 Wide (C, D)
BCBGeneration Taupe Boots/Booties Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
Steve Madden Black Combat Motorcycle Boots/Booties Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
Charles Jourdan Leopard Print New Without Box Pumps Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Plage "Michelle" Sandals Size US Regular (M, B) 8 Silver psdpyt4611-Sandals
Lilly Pulitzer Gold Bridgette Wedge/Lily Wedges Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
Attilio Giusti Leombruni Ballet Flats Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!