- Vans Black Classic Pro Sneakers Size US 6.5 Regular (M, B)
- BNIB MENS Nike Kobe A.D. NXT WHITE DS BASKETBALL 100%Authen 882049 100
- Vince Camuto Womens Imala Boot, Black, Size 6.5 03wb
- Corral Women's BLACK MIXED STUDS SQUARE TOE ( C2916 ) - Size US 6.5
- Nine West Women's Britt Nubuck Boot Natural 8 M US
- Ryka Tan Suede & Fabric Canyon Aztec Slip on Clogs 7.5 M
- Man/Woman Minnetonka Women's Classic Driving Moccasin Aesthetic appearance Wholesale trade Immediate delivery
- BURBERRY Womens Burgundy Velvet Slip On Flats Sz 34 NEW! 229584
- Giani Bernini Womens Odeysa2 Leather Round Toe Slide Flats caramel Size 8.5
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Shoes 812106 BrownｘMulticolor 37
- Nike Air Force 1 High Black/Black/Gum Med Brown/Ivory SE / Suede to Gum Q8071015
- Reebok Classic Leather Metallic Diamond Womens BD4422 Black Gum Shoes Size 11
- Aravon Women's Bromly Ghillie Open Toe Sandal Taupe Leather
- NIKE W SF AF1 WOMEN'S SNEAKER 857872-601
- Walking Cradles Womens Zeno Bootie Brown Nappa Leather Slip-Resistant (Non-Skid)
- Vans "Sk8-Hi MTE" Sneakers (Cappuccino/Black) Men's Leather Outdoor Winter Shoes
- Mens Flat Rivet Rhinestone Shoes Casual Solid Loafers Shoes studded Hot sale Sz
- New! Men's Madden M-Rotor Nubuck Casual Boat Shoe SZ 11 Tan 00217402 58V
- British Men's Hidden Wedge Pointed Toe SliP On Loafers Oxfords Dress Party Shoes
- Nike Court Royale Low Men Casual Shoes Sneakers Trainers Pick 1
- VTG WOMENS TONY LAMA COWBOY LEATHER BRICK ORANGE BOOTS SIZE 6 B
- Easy Street Women's Lena Ankle Bootie, Navy Patent, 9.5 2W US
- Sporto Womens Diana Leather Closed Toe Ankle Cold Weather Boots Black Size 7.0
- Jessica Simpson Womens Nalicia Oxford- Select SZ/Color.
- Man/Woman Rampage Women's Brixee Bootie,Black,6.5 M US Elegant and sturdy set meal At a lower price business
- Mens TOD'S Shoes Sz 8.5M in Brown Suede Oxfords
- NEW COLE HAAN MENS MEN'S ØRIGINALGRAND VENETIAN LOAFER - BLACK-WHITE
- MIHARA YASUHIRO Men's Shoes 283152 BeigeｘMulticolor 25ｃｍ
- KEEN Green Sport Sandals Mens Size 11.5
- Made in Italia MARE-MARE-NAPPA_CHARME ballerina shoes Women's - colour Pink US
- Men's Nike Air Max Coliseum Racer size 10 Black Grey 543215-006 Shoes Sneakers
- Nike rival m Sport shoes 11.5 (No spikes included) Unused
- Vintage Merrell Alaska Snow Duck Boot Women size 8 Brown Leather
- Rothco 5257 G.I. Style Desert Combat Boots with Lug Sole
- HONCHO Tall Cowboy Western boots Size 10 Black/Maroon Made in USA Retail $300+
- SAO VINTAGE MENS ACME MOTORCYCLE RIDING BOOTS Neolite MAHOGANY
- Nike LF1 Duckboot 17 Metallic Gold/Black/Light Bone Size 9
- British Chic Men‘s casual camouflage slip on loafers rivet driving shoes leather
- FI-2340 Black Casual High Top Sneaker Boot Fiesso by Aurelio Garcia
- Christian Louboutin Nude Lady Peep 150mm Platforms Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin White Classic Follies Strass Swarovski Crystal 100mm Mesh Point-toe Heels Pumps Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Ronfifi Supra 39 It Platform Over Knee Thigh High Heel Lady Red Sole Boots/Booties Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
- Mens Nike React Hyperdunk 2017 Purple Mid Basketball Shoes Size 20
- Nike Men's Vintage 2000 Ace '83 Shoe 142083-114 White Sz 10.5
- Adidas Tubular Defiant T W Womens BB4234 CWHITE,CWHITE,CWHITE Womens Size 9
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN VACUUM RIVET STUD HIGH-TOPS- 100% LAMBSKIN -$1295.00
- NEW Adidas Women Athletics B Shoes Cross Trainer Shoes
- Nike Flex Experience RN 7 Womens 908996-009 Slate Grey Running Shoes Size 6
- Skechers 49299 Navy Womens Bikers Upcycle Flat - Size 7
- Fashion Womens Block High Heels Ankle Boots Pointy Toes Faux Suede Wedding Shoes
- Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 White Mint Black Mens Sz 14 849576-101 FREE PRIORITY
- Nike Down Shifter 8 Men's Running Shoes 908984 001 A+ 18J
- Ladies or Girls Ariat Western Style Boots Leather Cowboy Size 5 Brown
- Women's Boemos Maremma Leather Knee-High BOOTS Size-7 Hand Made in Italy
- Men/Women Lucky Brand Women's Jakeela Ankle Boot Quality queen High quality and economy Seasonal hot sale
- J Crew Yellow Bow Rainy Day Round Toe Jelly Ballet Flats Womens Size 6
Aerosoles Tan Escapade Slingback Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Steve Madden Gold Karolyn Sandals Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
Nine West Nude Pumps Size US 11 Regular (M, B)
ALDO Grey Pumps Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
BCBGMAXAZRIA Formal Shoe Vero Cuoio Formal Shoes Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
White Genuine Leather Slip-on Loafers Flats Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Tory Burch Yellow Pale Blue Flip Sunbeam Queens Flower Flats Size US 9 (M, B) Lime Regular psdpyt5261-Flats
Black Round Toe Leather Zip Loafers Flats Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
Gianni Bini Two Tone Babydoll Pumps Size US 6.5 Regular (M, B)
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!