- FINN COMFORT 10 US (7 1/2 UK), ALMERIA; womens leather, S-W-18
- 600$ Tod's White Wingtip Derby Bucatore Shoes Size US 9.5 Made in Italy
- Stylish Men's Running Sneakers Sports Shoes Outdoor Leisure Athletic Breathable
- Cole Haan Mens 11 M Loafers Casual Slip on Shoes Black Leather (F27)
- British Mens Patent Leather Slip On Loafers Casual Fashion Round Toe Shoes 2018
- Eastland Mens Adventure MLB Red Sox Oxford- Pick SZ/Color.
- Women's BEARPAW Suede Winter Boots Shoes Black Sz W6
- Dolce Vita Jones Block Heel Ankle Booties, Camel, 10 US Used
- Marc Fisher Leather Riding Boots - Anlosa WIDE CALF PICK SIZE & COLOR NW
- Women Leather Mesh Tube Knee High Boots Zipper Block Heel Nightclub Sexy Shoes
- Ralph Lauren Gold Metallic Snake Embossed Strappy Sandals Heels Size 7B
- Skechers USA Men's Superior-Levoy Oxford,Dark Brown,10.5 M US
- Man's/Woman's adidas Gazelle Super BB5244 Mens shoes Aesthetic appearance Strong value fine
- Lacoste Men's Ampthill LCR3 White Leather Chukka Sneakers Shoes
- SANUK KYOTO OLIVE STRIPES SIDEWALK SURFER SHOES SANDALS SIZE 9 US
- NWOB Zalo Women's Size 7 1/2 N Blue Suede Sun Face planets stars moon Flat shoes
- Awesome Maroon Dark Red Adidas Superstar Mens Shoes Size 12 - Barely Worn!
- Adidas D Rose 773 size 16 Q33229 Mens Basketball Boots High tops Red Black
- Mighty-Mac Leather Boots, Size 11, Insulated, Oil Resistant, Great Condition
- New! Men Belleville 310 Hot Weather Tactical Boot - SZ 6 (WIDE) Desert Tan U12
- Dakota 8" Venom CTCP Metal Free Men's Black Work Boot 11M
- DAN POST Brown All Leather Roper Cowboy Western Boots Mens Size 12 D Style 2545
- Johnny Bulls Mens Cowboy Western Black Leather Pull On Ankle Motorcycle Boots
- Jimmy Choo Sparkly Muted Brown/Beige Ren Sandals Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Nocona Cowboy Boots Men Size 9.5 m Western Black Leather Stitched Pointed Toe
- Mens ankle short Leather pull on low heel brogue carved Boots dress formal shoes
- Men's/Women's Cole haan air conner boots Diverse new design Affordable Very practical
- Adidas Men's Superstar Foundation Sneaker, Size 9 1/2, White/Black
- Valentino Poudre Nude Classic Rockstud Embellished Matte Leather Point-toe Cage Heels Pumps Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Nude Moulamax 85 Red Velvet Floral Heel Boots/Booties Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Men's Nike Free RN 2017 Run Running Shoes Vintage Green / Black S 8 880839 300
- Nike Trainerendor Obsidian/Metallic Gold-White Men's 616575-471 SZ 9
- adidas Women's Cloudfoam QT Racer Running Shoe,
- Womens Tennis Classic Ultra Prm QS White Black SZ 12 // Mens 10.5 (724977-100)
- Reebok Women Shoe Furylite Sole Running BD4624 Sneaker Black 5.5 through 9
- NEW Women's Tretorn Wings Lag Ankle High Yellow Waterproof Rain Boots jj 31N
- NIKE Men's Air Python PRM Basketball Shoe
- Nike Sb Dunk Low Pro, Obsidian-Gym Red, DS Size 12, 304-292461 - New in Box
- Fashion Womens Party Rivet Ankle Boots Pointy Toe High Heels Leather Shoes Zip
- Steve Madden Women's Brisk Ankle Bootie Navy Velvet 8 M US
- Topline Women's KAYLA1 Oxford, Black, 11 M US
- Born Brayden II Black Leather Clogs Mules Slip On W31014 Womens Size 7 / 38
- J Crew Cece Studded Suede Ballet Flats 6 Dusty Cedar
- Tory Burch Black Patent Leather Cap Toe Casual Dress Fashion Oxford Women's 8 M
- Women Casual Genuine Leather Sneakers shoes with Glitter Blue Star Italian ITALY
- NIB Auth Celine Black White Loafers 39.5
- Propet Vista Strap - Women's A5500 Diabetic Comf Black - 6.5 XX-Wide
- adidas Tubular Shadow W White Women Running Shoes Sneakers Trainers AC8334
- Ash Kingston Fashion Sneaker, Women's Size 10, Black/White
- NIKE W Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 881104-002 BLACK Size 7.5
- Dansko Women's Slip On Leather Burgundy Heel Sz 39
- Propet Men Spandex M0202 Black Walking Orthopedic Monk Plain Toe Shoes 13 (3E) X
- British Mens Wing Tip Carved Slip On Loafer Leather Dress Shoes Brogue Carved
- Matino Shoes Thailand Black Leather Oxford Shoes with Drop In Heel US 10
- SKECHERS Men's Steel Toe Composite Plate Work Double Gore Slip-On Shoe Brown 11M
- COLE HAAN Mens 10.5 M Boat Deck Shoes Top Siders Blue Green Casual Leather USA
- BROWN ANKLE BOOTS Size 7 Suede Like Leather Cut Out Platform Block Heel Fashion
- New ladies Black Flat Round Toe Top Side Style Knee Sexy Boot 6
- Natural Soul Women's Faux Leather Bembe Boots GG8 Black Size 7.5M $89
- Cole Haan Womens Shoes Size 8.5 Dark Brown Leather Mid Calf Boots Casual
- Karen Scott New Womens Gaby Black Boots 8 M Shoes NWB
- Converse X John Varvatatos Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Size 10 Mens Silver Black
- DS NIKE 2006 DUNK X JORDAN III BRED 8.5 SB B SUPREME DENIM LUCKY LONDON VINTAGE
- Ben Sherman Black Navy Blue Slip On Sandals Beach Shoes Slides
- KEEN Men's Newport Eco-M Sandal Dress Blues/Flannel Grey 11 M US
- SPERRY TOP SIDER WOMENS KOIFISH BRETON STRIPE NAVY WHITE SIZE 8
- The Wave Men's Waterproof Water Shoes Black Black 12 M US
- Puma Ignite Fast Forward Mens Trainers Running Shoes Unisex Sports 359726 03 U52
- Giuseppe Zanotti White Collin Silver Chain Heel Sandals Size US 8.5 Narrow (Aa, N)
- Ralph Lauren Black Suede Over The Knee Stretch Boots Shoes
- Hot Men Thigh High Waterproof Raining Boots Pull On Wader Fishing Boots Shoes
- UK BRITISH ARMY SURPLUS G1 MEINDL DESERT FOX BOOT,TAN SUEDE LEATHER,COMBAT BOOTS
- Used Genuine USGI Extreme Cold Weather Boots White Mickey Mouse Good Condition
- Tote Mens Jason Black Faux Leather Waterproof Thermolite Insulated Boot 12 Med
- Dr. Martens Men's Tobias Boot Black 10 D(M) US
- SANTONI MENS LEATHER LOAFERS TASSEL SHOES SZ 9D
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Rock Solid Men's Shoes Size US 10 Olive
- Laredo Hammer 68112 Mens Tan Cheyenne Waterproof Western Boots
- Adidas Womens Tubular Invader 2.0 Dark Cyan
Sas Women's Simplify - Wide Slip-On Shoe
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Clarks Women's Un Blush Cap Ballet Flat
Seychelles Women's By The Beach In Black
Cole Haan Classic Grand Cap Toe Oxford Shoes 9 M
Womens Tory Burch Red Canvas Flats Shoes Size 8.5 M
Gentlemen/Ladies Furla Metropolis Flat Ballet Flats, Onyx Big clearance sale Skilled manufacturing Direct business
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
ZADIG & VOLTAIRE WOMENS LOAFERS NEW MONSIEUR psdapf7982-Flats
Man/Woman Ellie Jet 6 Inch Heels Red use At a lower price Cheap order
Dr Martens 8065 Mary Jane Black Leather Derby Shoes
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!