- ROCKPORT Men's CHARSON Dark Tan Ankle Adiprene Boots US 13M V74222 NEW!!
- Giorgio Brutini Le Glove 688232 Brown Leather Driving Moc Loafers 2B7 Men's 10 D
- Man/Woman Mens Tan Shoes 15101t Crazy price, Birmingham Online a wide variety of goods
- Cole Haan PINCH Men’s Loafer Weekender Men Size 7 Slip-on NWOT $80
- Karen Scott Red Leather Ankle Boots Size 8M
- LifeStride Women's Marvelous WS Riding Boot, Black, 5 M US
- Browns Flat Comfortable Winter Mid-Calf Boot Fur On Top/Inside Size 11
- Minnetonka Women's 10 Soft Sole Ankle Moccasins Boots Silver Buttons Side Tie
- LADIES BOGS FRUIT CHERRY STRAWBERRY VINTAGE LOOK FESTIVAL WELLIES BOOTS 71714
- Wu-Wear Shoes Size 10 Wu-Tang Official Rza Method Man Vintage Rare brown rap tee
- PRADA Americas Cup ITALIAN Men's Black Leather/ Mesh Sneakers US 10 (prada 9 )
- Mens' Teva Sandals Brown Leather Sz 11 Hook and Loop Closure
- ESPRIT FINN-E Men's Flip Flop Dark Brown/Green Size 10 New
- Reef Men's Cushion Bounce Slide Sandal | Bottle Opener Sport - Choose SZ/Color
- Nike Zoom Maxcat 4 Sprint Track&Field Spikes Men Size 11.5 Woman 13
- Nike Air Jordan 1 OG Pure White Taille 45/11us
- LUGZ Regiment Black Mid Ankle Boots Slip Resistant Flexastride Memory Foam Men 9
- New Red Tape Mens Formal Chukka Boots ALL SIZES AND COLOURS
- NEW MILITARY ARMY PILOT USAF ADDISON FWU-8/P FLYER'S BLACK LEATHER BOOTS USGI
- Men's Vintage Brown Leather & Rubber L.L BEAN Maine Hunting Field Duck Boots 7M
- HOT Mens Velvet Chelsea Ankle Boots High Top Business Casual Dress Shoes F458
- Mens ROCKPORT HYDRO-SHIELD Waterproof Leather Boot Brown Size 9
- Skechers Men's Work Relaxed Fit Soft Stride Grinnel Comp, Black - 10 4E US
- Man's/Woman's Adidas TUBULAR RADIAL Mens Sneakers S75393 Innovative design Won highly appreciated and widely trusted at home and abroad Outstanding style
- Christian Louboutin Daffodile Black Suede Platform Eu 39 Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Black Ascot Boots/Booties Size EU 35 (Approx. US 5) Regular (M, B)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Black Leather Over The Knee Otk Sandal Boots/Booties Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- NIKE ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI CANVAS PRM "PALM LEAVES" SHOE SIZE 13 M
- Puma Suede Candy Princess Sophia Webster Womens Blue Suede Sneakers Shoes
- NEW NIKE ZOOM SOLDIER VII PP Black/Silver/Cool Grey SZ 11 12 Lebron 609679-001
- [Adidas] B96530 NMD R1 Nomi Women Running Shoes Sneakers Cream Hit
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 BR Breathe 917523-400 Women's US 6.5 Blue NEW $130
- DC Women's Villain SE Slip-on Skate Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Fashion Women Leather Party Shoes Block Heel Front Zipper Square Toe Ankle Boots
- Nike Air Huarache Drift Running Shoes Mens Blue AH7334-401
- Nike lebron xi 11 christmas red green
- Sam Edelman Lakota Moto Rocker Boots In Black Size 7.5
- New Balance Women's WC896 Lightweight Tennis Shoe - Choose SZ/color
- Rampage Womens White Ankle Strap Flats Size 8.5 (408118)
- Dr. Martens 3A04 Mary Janes Double Buckle T-Strap OXFORD England Sz GUC
- SAS Maria Women's Mary Janes Tripad Comfort Buckle Brown Leather Sz 8.5N 2452
- Gentleman/Lady NEW MANILA GRACE WOMENS LOAFER wholesale Reliable performance Selling new products
- ECCO Womens Fara Tie Fashion Sneaker /10-- Pick SZ/Color.
- Mephisto Womens Emilie Ballet Flat- Pick SZ/Color.
- DC Heathrow TX SE Casual Comfort Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid), Heather Grey
- Altra Womens The Paradigm 1.5 Shoes A2535-4 Black (w/Blue) Size 7
- REEBOK 2008 FREESTYLE X COLETTE X MARRIED TO THE MOB CLASSIC HIGH TOPS 18 OF 350
- Sanita womens shoes size US8/8.5 EUR39 brown leather Mary Jane comfort
- Vegan Leather Snakeskin Slip On Casual Womens Sneakers
- BOTTEGA VENETA brown woven suede loafers - Size 12.5 US / 11.5 UK / 45.5 EU
- LJK International Lumberjack Men’s Black Oxford Shoes 9.6-10M (43EU) Made in Ita
- New Mens PU Leather Driving Moccasins Gommino Round toe Casual Shoes Slip on Sz
- crocs Mens Santa Cruz 2 Luxe M Slip-On Loafer, Espresso/Walnut, 9 M US
- around the shoes Men's Shoes 822068 Black 42
- Womens Fashion Knitting Fur Trim POM POM Warm Snow Boots Winter Ankle Shoes sz
- AR35 Cadee Ankle Booties 165, Charcoal, 6 US
- Vince Cavuto Patent Leather Modern Buckle Bootie Womens 6 B
- $199 Born 9M 40.5 black leather mid-calf Womens Ladies Boots Heels W3449
- Lien.Do by Seychelles Womens Delphinia Booties Boots Black Size 6 New
- Skechers Air Garton Briar Men's Casual Shoes
- Men Kenneth Cole Shoes Design 10688 Fashion Grey Size 8
- Emporio Armani EA7 Shoes Sneaker Sz. 7,5 Man White 248028CC299-10 PUT OFFER
- Adidas men's duramo slide size 10 white blue New
- Vionic Women's Ailie Leather Mary Jane Sport Shoe Size USA 8.5,
- Korea Men's Outdoor Sports Trainers Shoes Basketball Athletic Casual Sneakers sz
- NIKE ZOOM ALL COURT CK QS SKATEBOARDING SHOES BLACK / WHITE SIZE 12 811252 001
- BASS Sz 7 M BLACK Suede Leather FUR LINED BOOTS Thick Soles
- NIKE LUNARPATH ETW Brown Leather Purple Boots Ankle Mens Size 11 407571-200
- English Laundry Goswell Leather Chelsea Boots, Men's Size 9.5, Brown NEW
- Christian Louboutin Simple 85 Patent Calf Pumps Size US 12 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Silver Yolanda Potpourri Swarovski Strass Crystal Pumps Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- Casadei Burgundy Peep Toe Pumps Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- NEW! Nike Air Penny II 2 College Blue Metallic Silver-White SZ 10.5 DS
- AIR JORDAN RETRO 14 "CANDY CANE" MEN's 9.5 SNEAKERS
- Mens Vintage Panhandle Slim Black Exotic Hide Cowboy Boots 9 D Very Good Cond
- Dr Marten Eight Eye Mens Brown Leather Boots Size 11 - One Broken Pull Strap
- VTG GEORGIA Leather Work Boots Brown MENS Size 6.5 XW NOS MADE IN USA
- Saucony Originals Grid 8000 Men's Premium Sneaker
- Rockport Men's Rocsports Lite Five Slip on Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- PUMA 19056902 Womens Fierce Strap Leather Wn- Choose SZ/Color.
- adidas Originals Deerupt W Runner Womens Running Shoes Sneakers Pick 1
- Nike Metcon 3 AMP Training Shoe Green/Light Bone/Mango 849808-300 CAMO
- Converse Star Player Ox Navy White Unisex Leather Low-top Sneakers Trainers
- Womens Pointy Toe Ankle Boots Suede Mid Chunky Heel Shoes Pull On Chelsea Boots
- New Nike Huarche IV Lax Turf Elite Creators Pack Mens Shoes LaCrosse Football
- Mens Jordan FLY '89 940267-100 White/White Brand New Size 10.5
- Boutique 9 Fullon Black Suede rear zip Platform Ankle Boots w/ tassels Sz 8B
- Womens Blue Studded Silver Western Wear Leather Rodeo Cowgirl Boots Square Ranch
- 2018 New Strange Style 18CM Super High Heel Platform Sexy Unisex Ankle Boots
- Black NUBUCK SUEDE Comfort SAS Crissy PRALINE SHOES sz 10M
- Klogs Camila Women's Display Model Shoes Cadette 8 M
- Easy Spirit Women's Jaiva Mule Taupe Suede 10 M US
Roper Performance Suede Slip-On Shoes - Round Toe - 09-020-0601-0202 BR
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
LADIES RIEKER 74663 MID CALF ROUND TOE WARM FLEECE LINED WINTER CASUAL BOOTS
Ladies Clarks Ankle Boots Label Un Arlyn
CLARKS Men's Bushacre 2 Chukka Boot Greystone Suede 10 Medium US
Ariat Mens Skyline Slip-on Hiking Shoe, Dark Chocolate, 9.5 2E US
Lugz Mens Convoy Fleece Wr Winter Boot, Golden Wheat/Bark/Tan/Gum, 9 D US
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Clarks Devington Chukka Tobacco Leather Boots 26119655 Men's Hi psehrs6083-Boots
Stacy Adams Mens Madison II Plain Toe Chukka Boot Black Smooth Leather SZ 10.5 M
Kamik Men's Icebreaker Work Boot Black 8 M US
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!