- Alegria Women's Jill Floral Notes 41 W EU / 10.5 C/D US
- NIKE LEBRON XI 11 SOLDIER SFG MEDIUM OLIVE GUM CAMO SZ 8-11.5 897646 200 BLACK
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GATORADE ORANGE PEEL SIZES 11
- Europe Womens Leather Knee High Boots Party Knight Shoes Block Heel Side Zip Hot
- Winter Boots Womens Pumps Shoes Cow Suede Tassels Fringe Knee High Boots 8 9 10
- Klogs Brown Leather Slides Mules Womens 8 Criss Cross Straps Cut Floral Pattern
- Sperry Top-Sider 7.5 M Mary Jane Boat Shoe Gold Beige Leather Sneaker Casual
- Drew GENOA Black Mary Jane Orthotic Diabetic Comfort Size 9.5 W
- Christian Louboutin Black Leather Eloise Ballet Flat Size 40.5 10.5 Pointy $575
- NIB STEVE MADDEN emerald green satin JEWELED toe ballet flats shoes - GORGEOUS
- Charlotte Olympia Gold Leather & Clear PVC "Ana" Ballet Flats SZ 39
- Pacific Mountain Ascend Women's Waterproof Hiking Backpacking Mid
- Asics Gel Netburner 18 Womens Netball Shoe (D) (0121) | SAVE $$$
- 1807 adidas ALPHABOUNCE Women's Training Running Shoes B75780
- adidas Originals Falcon - Women's Black/Carbon/Grey FF35270
- NEW Womens Alegria Gle 389 Multi-Color Leather Clogs Flats Shoes Size 40
- DS 2015 NIKE AIR MAX 90 CORK INFRARED 9 SUPREME HYPERFUSE ATMOS SAFARI PATTA 1
- DANSKO MENS CLOGS XP 2.0 BLACK BURNISHED NUBUCK SIZE 42
- Dada Supreme, High-Top Fashion Shoes, Men,DS1006, White, Size 9 US
- 2017 British Men's Faux Leather Shoes Low Top Round Toe Cuban Heel Fashion Shoes
- Sperry Top Sider Mako Collection Mens 10 M Boat Loafers Dock Shoe
- Fergie 100% leather Boots Size 7.5 Dark Brown Nordstrom Tall Side Zip Fold Down
- Man/Woman Sbicca Women's Chenoa Riding Boot Elegant appearance Price reduction Seasonal hot sale
- PLOMO Pebbled Leather Knee High Boots size 10
- TDB Leather Closed-Toe Women Shoes W/ Strap, Size 8, 2" Heels
- Harley Davidson Demi Black Women's Leather Studded Boots NWT and Box Size 7 US
- New Mezlan Santander 6.5 W black (1085)
- Studio Belvedere Men's Forte Leather Brown Nicotine Ostrich Caiman Dress Sneaker
- Man/Woman Paraboot Dress Shoes William (78328 Elegant and sturdy set meal comfortability Reliable reputation
- Men Leather Open Toe Thong Punk Hollow Out High Top Sandals New Gladiator Shoes
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Valent Slip-on Loafer, Black Suede, 6 M US
- People Footwear The Lennon Slides Sandals Fossil Moustache Brown NC04 034 IF
- Starbury 2 Shoes Blue Orange White Athletic Basketball Men's Size 6.5
- JOHNSTON & MURPHY Brown Italian Suede Oxford Shoe Men Size 10m 10 m 20-3116
- Palladium Pallasider Mid Suede Ankle Boots, Men's Size 10, Ocra/Toffee
- Sean John Men's Ponza Mid Fashion Boots Black Size 12M
- Calvin Klein Barker Men's Black Dress Zip Up Ankle Boots Size 9.5 Style F7320
- NEW$130 ROCKY 7882 12"JASPER EXTREME BOOTS -40F WTRPRF
- Fendi Multicolor Sandals Size US 10.5 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Flo Spike 120 Pumps Size US 5.5 Regular (M, B)
- Via Spiga Embellished Brown Espadrille M Wedges Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- NIKE ROSHE ONE HYPERFUSE HYP BR RACER BLUE WHITE 833125 401 SZ 9
- Men’s Kamik Dillon Snow boots & Liners Waterproof (12) Brown
- adidas Men's Gazelle Super Originals Casual Shoe
- Men Hugo Boss Shoes Dandy_Mocc_sd Slip-ons Red Size 7
- Mr/Ms: MEN'S ORIGINALS SOBAKOV SHOES: High Quality
Sanita Women's Professional Cali Work Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Sanita Women's Smart Step Sabel Work Shoe, Black, 38 EU/7/7.5 M US
Dolce by Mojo Moxy Women's Bronco Western Boot
Sanita Women's Professional Celina Clog - Choose SZ/Color
Skechers Women's Sure Track Trickel Slip Resistant Work Shoes - Select SZ.
adidas Pureboost Rebeg W Women's Shoes Size
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
**Drew Casual - Women's Size 6N, Black Joy Shoe psejdy3844-Comfort Shoes
Gentlemen/Ladies Earth Origins Sugar Womens Sandal Big clearance sale Let our goods go to the world Seasonal promotion
Man/Woman Sam Edelman Women's Blake Ankle Bootie Rich design Win highly appreciated Comfortable and natural
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!