- Allrounder by Mephisto Womens Nimbo Diamon Dark Olive (Petroleum) G Nubuck/Suede
- Balenciaga 18Aw Triple-S Trainers 41 27Cm 533880 Es Sneakers (22769
- CROCS BRAND NEW OUTDOOR GRAPHITE/ WHITE COMFY SHOES SLIP ON COMFY SIZE 9
- Dunham Midland Waterproof Leather Oxfords, Men's Size 8.5-4E, Brown
- 50% ] Adidas Busenitz ( C76862 )
- IKRUSH Women's Dusty Faux Suede Knee High Boots Size in BLACK Size 8
- Camel Color 3" Low Wedge Heel Round Toe Mid-Calf Boot Side Button Size 9
- ZODIAC Suede Woman Boots Size 9.5 M Cowboy
- Womans Justin L7202 Brown Leather Pink/Blue Pattern Cowboy Boots Size 7.5 EUC
- New Lucky Brand Size 9.5 Brown Womens Havasoo High Tall Leather Boot $239
- NEW Diesel Tempus S-Nentish II - Zip Round Leather High Top Sneakers-White SZ. 9
- Sperry Top-Sider Men's Sea Kite Sport Moc Boat Shoe,Dark Tan,10.5 M US
- Pikolinos San Lorenzo M1C-3036 Black Mens Leather Loafers Slip-on Shoes
- Sanuk Size 11 Black Sandals New Mens Shoes
- VANS Lux Brown Leather Slip on Iconic Shoes M7.5 ~ W9 Mens 7.5 Women's 9
- Men's Red &Gold Puma Basketball sneakers (size 9)
- Ladies Cam S Sport Slip-on Sneakers, Mesh Sport Lifestyle Size 8 Gray
- Fashion Mens Lightweight Steel Toe Cap Safety Work Shoes Mesh Sneakers Boots
- New! Men's Wolverine Gear Waterproof Composite Toe EH Pull On Boots W10152
- Men's Shoes Genuine Leather Cowboy dress shoes Ankle Boots Casual New Size6-11
- Durango mens boots ankle short brown leather 11 D square toe moto heeled western
- British Men's Faux Leather Shoes Retro Military Ankle Boots Side Zipper Zsell
- Ariat Western Boots Mens Turnback Horseman Leather Buckskin Brown 10012763
- Charlotte Olympia Black and Gold New Prosperity Metailic Appliqued Over The Knee 36 Boots/Booties Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Dark Brown New Alti Knee High Suede Red 10 Boots/Booties Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Mens Simple Shoes *Sold Out!* Make Offer Sz 9.5 Carport Brown Eco Suede Sneakers
- Lacoste Men's L.Andsailing 316 3 Navy Fashion Boat Shoes Sz: 13
- New Puma 190965 02 Ignite Limitless Metallic Pink Women's Training Shoes 10 US
- Donald J. Pliner Black Boots/Booties Size US 11 Regular (M, B)
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 Men's Shoes (Size 7) Grey / Black / White 820266 020
- Nike Legend Trainer Men's Training/Running Shoes Black/Silver 924206 001 K
- Adidas Originals Women's NMD_R1 Shoes Size 5 to 10 us CQ2013
- NEW NIKE WOMEN'S AIR ZOOM Mariah Flyknit Racer Shoes (AA0521-005) Light Carbon
- Vintage Bermans Tan/Brown Leather Western Boots SZ Women 8 B Stacked Heel
- Miista Rayna Neoprene Platform Boot US 10 Purple Black zip Cosplay new UO
- Nike Lebron James 14 XIV 852405 007 Silver/Reflect Silver Men's
- Mens Nike Lunarglide 9 Blue Running Trainers 904715 405
- Grinders Renegade Crazy Horse Brown Womens Slip On Leather Biker Boots
- Demonia Women's Damned-318 Knee High Boot, Silver Hologram Vegan Leather, 6 M US
- Laredo Women's Keyes Stars and Stripes Cowgirl Boot - Snip Toe - 52165
- Born Kaela Womens Shoes Size 11 Tan Pointed Toe Flats Leather D47606
- Nine West Women's Huebart Mule
- Ethnic Style Womens Fringes Flats Thongs Ankle Sandals Boots Suede Leather shoes
- Therafit Mary Janes Flats - Women's Size 7 - Navy
- TSUBO Millay men's women's leather sneaker shoes 36 36.5 37 37.5 39 40 (pv:)
- Skechers Women's Relaxed Fit Breathe Easy Lucky Lady Mary Jane Black
- Nike Roshe One 844994-003 COOL GREY/PURE PLATINUM-SUMMIT WHITE Womens Size 12
- AUTHENTIC Brooks Levitate Black Pink Almond 1202581B 083 Women size 6.5-10
- Nike Air Huarache Run Mid Womens Style : 807313 Clear Jade Womens Size 9
- Pin Up Couture Women's Pleasure 02G Blue Pearlized Glitter Patent Leather
- King's by Honeywell KEWT84 Steel Toe Executive WingTip, Size 11
- New Adidas Mens Cg3063 GreyFour/Black/SolarOrange Fashion Shoes Size 4.5
- NIB Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Leather Shoes Faxon Low Sneakers Pony All size 8-13M
- Men's White Driving Moccasins Shoes Casual Loafers Slip On Soft (D,M) 244670
- Clarks Mens Shoes Cap Toe Oxford Brown Leather Distressed Sole Light Boots 10M
- Natural Soul Naturalizer All Thru Comfort Women’s 6M Booties Shoes box10
- Bijou Boots womens size 6 M Brown genuine suede leather midcalf slough fashion
- Refresh Women's Journee Megen Studded Knee High Riding Boots HD3 Brown Size 10
- New Steve Madden CHARRIE Boots Women Size 8 Olive-Gunmetal Vtg Look FAST SHIP!
- Merrell Fluorecein Women's Chocolate Brown Hiking Boot 5.5M
- Man/Woman Caminando Men's Shoes 484784 BlackｘBlue 7 Innovative design Brand Cheap order
- Nike Blazer Mid Rebel XX Zip Wmns Womens NSW Lifestyle Shoes Pick 1
- Alden Leather Soul Bespoke Penny Loafers Us8.5 D Chromium Excel Shoes (21995
- OLUKAI MENS SANDALS HOKUA DARK JAVA SIZE 15
- Man's/Woman's Black FRANCO SARTO Women's boots Good world reputation comfortability retail price
- Adidas adizero Diamond King Low Baseball Cleats Shoes Red/White Mens Size 13 New
- Summer Mens Breathable Mesh Casual Slip On Loafers Running Water Sports Shoes Sz
- Sanuk Mens sz 10 43 Koda Select Chukka Boots Tan Brown Shoes Vegan Faux Leather
- Burberry Beige Python Skin Ballet Flats Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Brown Lolah Ankle Strap Riding Cognac Boots/Booties Size US 6.5 Regular (M, B)
- Alfani Black Boots/Booties Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- CRUISEWORKS BLACK LEATHER MOTORCYCLE BOOTS MEN SIZE 12.5 W
- Helly Hansen Workwear CTCP Men's Black Hiking Boot 10M
- Men Big Size Fur Lined Winter Hiking Boots Non Slip Waterproof Cotton Snow Shoes
- Corcoran 1500 Leather Jump Combat Boots - 8.5 A
- MENS SAFETY BOOTS STEEL TOE CAP GROUNDWORK WORK LEATHER HIKING SHOES
- 2018 Summer Printing Mens Leather Moccasin Casual Leather Loafers Slip on Shoes
- Cole Haan Men's Grandevolution Shortwing Suede Oxford Comfort Shoes
- Puma Sky Hi CONTACT Wedge Fashion Sneakers Trainer Women's 9.5 Grey Violet Shoes
DR. MARTENS WOMEN'S SHOREDITCH 7-EYE BOOTS CHERRY RED CANVAS 6 MEDIUM 4 UK
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Women's New Winter Knitted Crochet Sweater Boots Fur Insole Shoes Sz 5-10
BROADWAY-3-05 WOMEN MID TIMBER BOOT FOREVER FOOTWEAR BLACK
Penny Loves Kenny Womens Dalton Black Over-The-Knee Boots 8 Medium (B,M) 9610
Andrew Geller Womens Haela Black Riding Boots Shoes 6.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 2968
Diba Girl Womens Curl Up Brown Motorcycle Boots Shoes 6 Medium (B,M) BHFO 6116
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Spirit Motion Casual Sneakers - Size 8.5M Black Women's Easy psejdy7332-Comfort Shoes
Enzo Angiolini Zarynn Brown Leather Knee High Boots - Size 12
Madden Girl Womens Yumi Tan Motorcycle Boots Shoes 6.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 1074
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!