- Mens Casual leather Warm Ankle Boots fur hiking Sneakers work Snow Shoes Warm
- Fred Perry Foxx Suede (B3130) Authentic Shoes Men's Size 7 - 39 New
- Cole Haan Men's HUGHES GRAND SLIP ON II Shoe, chestnut/dark roast, 9 Med...
- 36NP08121612MT LTSPBTT50 Women's Shoes Size 7 M Brown Leather Boot H.S. Trask
- New Women Block Heel Casual Over Knee Boots Buckle Strap Fashion Party Shoes Hot
- Western Town Red Suede Ankle Hiking Women's Moccasin Style Boots Size 7 NEW
- Born Trinculo Ankle Bootie - Women's Size 8M Brown
- $109 size 9 Khombu Believe Waterproof Leather Black Winter Boots Womens Shoes
- Georgia G7334 Mens Brookville Dark Brown Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- Giorgio Armani New W/Box Blue Gray Sneakers $695 Defect Size 43EU/10US
- PRADA men shoes Nylon tech multicolor sneaker with rubber straps 4O3219
- Men's/Women's Antonio Maurizi Tassel Slip-On Loafer Fine workmanship Modern and stylish fashion Excellent function
- SANO By MEPHISTO Excess Black Suede Leather MaryJane sneakers Comfort Shoes 10
- Converse Unisex Mens 11 Womens 13 Black Mono Leather Sneakers Black on Black
- Nike Air MVP Pro Metal 2 Mens Baseball Cleat Black Carbon Fiber 684685-010 Sz 10
- Tony Lama vintage black label 3142 brown cowboy boots mens 10 E
- Dan Post Mens Black Waterproof Leather Work Cowboy Boot Style DP69650 Size 8.5 D
- Men's Clarks Crewson Leather Duck Boots Brown Size 7
- Mens High top Formal Brogue Leather Round Toe Side Zipper Oxford Motor SHoes
- Ipath Bellingham Mountain Terrain Division Boots Size 9 Black Red Rust $90
- ACME Size 8 1/2C Men's Brown Cowboy Boots Jl080717A
- Fred Perry Men's Stratford Canvas Sneakers in Mid Grey Size 8 M
- NEW COLE HAAN MENS MEN'S ØRIGINALGRAND VENETIAN LOAFER - BLACK-WHITE
- adidas Originals Women's ZX 700 W Fashion Sneaker
- Christian Louboutin Black Pigalle Follies Tissu Baigneuse Floral Stiletto Pumps Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- Nine West Taupe Ellena Sandals Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
- Dansko Black Marcelle Cabrio #822020202 Mules
- Nike Magista X Finale II TF Turf Soccer Shoes Midnight Turquoise SZ (844446-373)
- Mens Nike Kobe AD Size 8 (922482 005) No Box Top
- ADIDAS Adizero Club 2 White Silver
- NEW Women's Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Shoes Size: 8.5 Color: Black
- Womens Stretchy Canvas Pull on Fashion Athletics Comfort Sneakers Hidden Wedge
- DEMONIA Emily-302 2" P/F Goth Punk Alternative Platform Shoes
- NIB-$150 Nike Shox Gravity Atmosphere Grey Running/Cross Training Shoe Sz. 10
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Retro Forest/White-El Dorado Hong Kong 845053-300 SZ 11.5
- Chic New Womens Wedges Heel Leather Tall Knee High Boot Shoes Pointy Toes Boots
- Europe Women's Leather High Stiletto Heels Back Zip Ankle Boots Pointed Toe Size
- Rag & Bone 'margot' Cap Toe Bootie Asphalt Suede Size 9 B MSRP $495
- Nine West Droplet Pointed Toe Buckle Straps Marys Jane Flats Womens SZ 10M
- SAS WOMEN'S LOAFER SIZE 10.5 N TRIPAD COMFORT BLUE SLIP ON SHOES WH72
- Women's Shoes Sam Edelman ASTER Slip On Loafers Metal Cap Toe Black suede Size 7
- Tory Burch Divine Bow Driver Ballet Ballerina Flat Sz 7.5 Gold Metallic Slip On
- AGL ATTILIO GIUSTI LEOMBRUNI Dark Brown Slip On Buckle Detail Flats Sz 41 B4181
- Man/Woman Fila Womens Mezago Walking-Shoes- Pick SZ/Color. High grade Has a long reputation Speed refund
- Women's Vasque Ultra SST Shoes, Size 8, 35% Off, Free US Shipping!
- Asics Womens Gel Kayano 25 D Wide Shoes 1012A032 color Carbon/Mid Grey Size 8
- SAS Black Leather Loafers Heel Slip On Women's Sz 9N
- Dansko Professional Patent Clog Womens Mule, Black Sparkle, 38 M EU
- Maison Martin Margiela Tan Oxford Shoes Size 9 Euros 560
- Tommy Bahama Mens Pagota Gray Driving Moccasins Shoes 9 Medium (D) BHFO 4754
- Ralph lauren men's shoes size 10.5 faxon boat shoes Denim
- H BY HUDSON CABANA MENS TAN/BROWN WOVEN LEATHER BOAT SHOES MOCCASINS 7 NEW
- men's black Signature Silver buckle Bruno Magli cross strap loafers size 7 1/2 M
- Miz Mooz Emmy Black Leather Knee High Wedge Boots Sz 39 / 8
- Nature Breeze Knee High SuperSuede Black Boots Size 5.5 to 10 - Size 6
- Donner Mountain 7M Duck Boots Klondike Steel Shank Suede Top Rubber Sole 1WORN
- 1.4.3. Girl Tallis Women's Black RainBoot Shoe Size 9 M
- Sesto Meucci Women's Boyle Black Leather Knee-High Boot Women’s Size 6.5
- Gentleman/Lady Demonia CREEPER-440 Men's Creepers High grade Elegant and sturdy packaging Clearance sale
- Invicta Mens Pro Diver Automatic Stainless Steel Diving Watch, Color:Black
- PRADA MEN'S SHOES LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW BLUE A49
- Paperplanes PP1432 Multi Style Water Shoes Mens Sport Sandals Slides Flip Flop
- Via Spiga Square Toe Flats Leather Women's Size 10 M Orange Multi Colored
- Nike 417721-601 All Court Ankle Hi Canvas Platform Fashion Sneakers Men's US 7.5
- RARE Nike Mens Hyperdunk Olympics + Plus Shoes 17 Red White Blue 524948-100
- MEN'S RED BALL ONEIDA WINTER BOOTS REMOVABLE LINER SIZE 13*READ*
- SKECHERS MEN'S UTILITY FOOTWEAR, SERGEANTS VERDICT BROWN OR TAN, NEW IN BOX
- Polo Ralph Lauren Whiston Men's Chukka Ankle Boots 2 Eye Shoes Green
- Tony Lama Size 9 D US Men's Exotic Smooth Ostrich Round Toe Western Cowboy Boots
- Christian Louboutin Yellow Suede Lady Daf Platform Ankle Boots/Booties Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Sempre Monica Boots/Booties Size US 10 Regular (M, B)
- Sam Edelman Black Kollins Flats Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- NIKE SPECIAL FIELD AIR FORCE 1 MID 917753 005
- Nike Men's Air Force 1 High '07 White/White Basketball Shoe size 12
- NIKE AIR FLYKNIT MAX RUNNING SHOES MULTI COLOR MEN'S SZ.7.5/wmns 9
- Cowtown Mens Boots Python Snake Leather Size 9.5
- Donald J Pliner Fine Black Leather Side Zip Ankle Boots US Men's 11.5 GREAT LOOK
- New 8.5 Adidas Originals ZX 700 Ray Yellow White Cardinal Red ZX700 Mens G96515
- A.Testoni Basic Mens Black Leather Loafers Shoes Size 13M MS
- Adidas SAMBA CLASSIC Leather Soccer Shoes Black/White Men Size 8
- Women Athletic Sneaker Nike Shoes Free Commuter 2017 Premium Taupe AA1622 200
- Foot Petals Women's Cami Ballet Flat with Cushionology, Merlot, 11 Medium US
- Forever Link Eury-4 Women's Fashion Round Toe Buckles Zipper Low Heel Ankle...
- Nike Free Hypervenom 3 FK Triple Black Mens SZ 9 - 11
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM SC 918354-005 BLACK CHROME BLACK DS SIZE: 10
- Nine West Women's Marcia Suede Winter Boot - Choose SZ/Color
- DONALD J. PLINER "BETO" 211548 black suede knee high boots sz. 5 M NEW!
- Harley-Davidson® Women's Mindy Black Leather Motorcycle Biker Boots D87051
- NEW! RELAXED FIT: BIKERS – SKIMS 49225 TPE 110D pm
- BOBS from Skechers 32551 Womens Bobs Plush-Breeds Ballet- Choose SZ/Color.
- Via Spiga Sammy Ankle Wrap Ballet Flats 810, Dusty Rose , 8 US / 38 EU
- Salvatore Ferragamo Brown Crocodile Embossed Leather Gold Buckles 8 AA Italy
Vintage Mens 9 D TONY LAMA 559 Cowboy SUNSET RENEGADE CATTLE STOCKMAN Boots USA
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
2019 Fashion Mens Cuban Heel Vintage Punk Goth Dress Formal Floral Boots Britain
Men's Mexican BOTINES Charreria Cowboy Boots Size 29 US Size 10
Dr Martens 939 Greasy 6 Eye Black Leather Hiker Boots / Mens 10
Men's Brown Leather Dingo Boots Size 11D
Men's Back Knee High Riding Boots Pointed Toe Military Long Leather Shoes Hai12
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
PU Leather Knee High Riding Boots Punk Motor Zipper buckle Shoes Hot Mens Knight psfrjl4300-Boots
Vintage LL BEAN Duck Boots MADE IN MAINE USA Mens 9 Rubber Leather Hunting
Men's Black Leather Western Boots Size 8 EE GREAT Conditon
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!