- SEXY TALL AMALFI BROWN ITALIAN LEATHER Ladies BOOTS 9.5 B
- Asics Gel Kayano 24 Womens Running Shoe (B) (4840)
- Dansko Women’s Shoes Sz 9.5 Eu40 Mary Jane Clogs black Leather Platforms Buckle
- Womens Shiny Block Heel Fashion Chic Elegant Sassy Mid Heel Ankle Boots
- New Balance 770 Made In England Tan Trainers
- BRAND NEW FILA CASUAL SNEAKER SHOES G300 3030 MENS 10.5 GRAY CUSHIONED TECH NWB
- Hunters Bay Mens Black Leather Loafers 8
- Allen Edmonds Mens Size 8.5 EEE Derby Shoes Baseball Toe Mapleton Brown Leather
- Mens Slip On Horsebit Backless Slipper Velvet Rabbit Fur Loafer Shoes US5.5-11.5
- Men/Women Doc Martens size 8 Fine processing discount TRUE
- Cole Haan Brown Knee-high Boots Size 6
- Fashion Women Winter Cute Metal Decor Fur Furry Snow Boots Thick Boots Plus Sz@c
- Demonia Huge 3" Pink Vegan Suede Pentagram Creepers Punk Goth Mod Womens 6-11
- White Mountain Ramone' Women's Bootie Stone Size 6.5
- HEY DUDE Men's Wally L Sox Black 12 DM US
- DS 2015 FILLING PIECES HANDMADE REAL LEATHER MOUNTAIN CUT GREY US 12
- HOGAN MEN'S SHOES LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW H321 BLUE FC5
- PUMA Men's Starcat TPR Sandals Black and White Size 8 Sandals Flip Flops
- NEW Frye Helena A Line Flat Black Oiled Nubuck SZ 8.5 Retail $158
- Adidas Mana RC Bounce Shoes Size 11.5 Black Gold Men’s
- Men's Payless SafeTstep Loafer SZ 10 VNDS HU HOLI
- Rockport Mens Tough Bucks Work & Safety Boots Size 9 (E, W) (37866)
- ECCO Mens 601524 Black Ankle Boots Size 8 (299820)
- Dakota 8'' 529 Dark Brown Men's Work Boots 8M
- Mens Ankle Boots Army Outdoor Casual Lacce Up Hiking Sneakers Shoes Sports New
- SCL CORCORAN PULL ON BOOT BLACK UPPERS LEATHER MEN'S SIZE 7.5 M EUC
- Christian Louboutin Latte Metallic Gold Janibasse 60mm White Studded Spike A903 Sandals Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Goldostrap 100 T Strap Spike Heel 37.5 Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- New Men's Hanover Black Ankle Boots Leather Monk Strap Buckle Size 9
- New Florsheim Imperial Baxley 9 EEE navy (682)
- Helly Hansen Terreng Low Work Shoes Mens Size 12 Composite Toe Mesh Black Orange
- PUMA SCARPA BASKET HEART IN VERNICE - 02WHT - 7 1/2 (4057826751513)
- Christian Louboutin Leopard Brown Patent Dorissima 39.5 100mm. Pumps Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nike roshe one HYP BR trainers sneakers 833125 401 eu 44 us 10 NEW+BOX
- Nike Vapor Untouchable 2 CF Football Cleats Orange Crush 924113-800 Sz 11.5
- [BB6150] Womens Adidas Ultraboost Ultra Boost 4.0 Running Sneaker - Triple Grey
- Women's Nike Air Max 180 Running Shoes AH6786 100 White Ultramarine s 9
- New Balance 7.5 Slip On Walking Shoes-ship free
- Style&co. Women's Ciley Cold Weather Boots Chestnut Suede Size 8 M
- NIB NIKE BLAZER MID PREMIUM SZ 10 BLUE MEN'S LEATHER SHOES TRAINERS 429988-401
- Nike Dunk High Premium Red Oxide New 11.5
- J.CREW Brown Leather Knee High Riding Boots Stacked Heel Size 10 Worn Once
- Harley-Davidson Women's Retta Fashion Boot - Choose SZ/Color
- Gap Womens Gold Metallic Pointed Toe Flats Slip On Shoes Ankle Strap Size 9 EUC
- Cole Haan Snakeskin Embossed Leather Tan Moc Loafer Shoes 9 B D36463 Gold Buckle
- Dansko Shannon Snake Nubuck Clogs Leather Mules Tassels BLUE 41 NEW w/ Box RARE
- Arcopedico Women's L14 Flat Olas Black 37 European
- BZ942 CROWN shoes white blue leather women ballet flats
- Women's Shoes Donald J Pliner GREAT W5 Ballerina Flats Studs Indigo Watersnake
- Scott Womens Trail Rocket Shoes 235894 Red/Green Size 11
- Nike SF AF1 Air Force 1 High Women’s Sz 5.5 Special Field Shoes Black AA3965-001
- Adidas Originals Rita Ora Superstar Up W Dragon Print Pink Black White B26723
- PlayClothes Women’s 38 US 7 Shoes Clogs White Made In Italy
- Born 40.5 Boylenn Tassel Kiltie Loafer US 9 Black Leather Wingtip EUC
- Brand New Bally Men Shoes Coniac 0/93 Size 8.5 Brown
- Cole Haan City Pinch Tassle (Less) Loafers Size 9.5 Brown Leather Casual Wear
New Women DbDk Best-9 Faux Suede Thigh High Drawstring Chunky Heel Boot
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Hot in Hollywood black solid Suede Slouchy High Heel Ankle Boots/booties size 8M
Coconuts By Matisse Cimmaron Choco/Beige Western Boot Mismate Size L7M R7.5M
Madden Girl Finn Juniors Moccasin Ankle Brown Suede Boots Size: 6 Med .99
Knight Womens Buckle Strap Pointy Toe Over Knee Boots Side Zip PU Leather US4-12
Spot On Ladies Knee Length Sheepskin effect Boots Taupe F50174 UK3x8 (R4A)
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
NEW RAMPAGE IZABELLA 3319 BLACK High Heels Buckle Boots SZ 8.5 Womens Knee psfcbn5731-Boots
new Womens round toe Pull On Snow Platform Wedge pure color Heel Knee High Boots
Fifty-50-3 New Over the Knee Zip Casual Women Winter Boots Brown/Leopard 6.5-
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!