- JOSEF SEIBEL Mens 42/8-8.5 Black Leather Shoe Slip Ons Casual Loafer Bicycle Toe
- WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS SAUCONY DXN TRAINER VINTAGE [S60369 25]
- Nike Air Force 1 Jester XX SE Womens Size 7.5 (AT2497 001)
- Nike Air Max 95 Women's Lt Pumice/Anthracite/Gunsmoke/Atmosphere Grey 18413002
- Alegria Alli Choco & Gold Rose Embossed Leather Loafer Size 38 Model ALL-572
- Kenneth Cole New York Size 9 Brown Leather Oxfords New Mens Shoes
- Fashion Mens BUsiness Casual Dress Shoes Breathable Pleated Faux Leather Slip On
- new hot mens faux leather slip on pointed toe loafers formal dress shoes tassel
- Mark Nason Lounge Leather Sneakers Mens Shoes Size 12 Tan Off White
- Man/Woman Dr. Scholl's Men's Turbo Work Shoe Excellent value Order welcome Exquisite processing
- Womens Faux Suede Chunky High Block Heel Boots Ankle Side Zip Closed Toe Shoes
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Quality Fashion Boot
- Chinese Laundry Women's Riley Split Suede Riding Boot Black Leather Size 5.0
- Vince Camuto Farren Black Leather Knee High Boots Women's Shoes Size 4.5 M NEW
- Women Ankle Boots Pointy Toe Zip High Stilettos Heels Suede Leather Casual Shoes
- Ralph Lauren Suede Chukka 7.5 NIB Marlow Brown $150
- Gentleman/Lady ANN DEMEULEMEESTER the most convenient comfortability cheap price
- Doc Dr. Martens Black Suede 3 Eye Derby Size 9 Men’s, 10 Women’s *
- Dr Doc Martens Brown Leather Sandles Buckle Straps Shoes mens Sz 41 US 8
- Athleta Scout Slip On Sneaker Dr. Scholl's, Black Mesh/Leather SIZE 11
- ETNIES Salem Gray Low Skate Casual Fashion Fitness Athletic Men Size 13/47EUR
- VANS AUTHENTIC CANVAS BLACK/RUBBER VN000TSVBXH MEN US SZ 7
- CATERPILLAR CAT Men's 8'' Generator Steel Toe Steel Plate Work Boots Black 11W
- Fila Men's Memory Workshift Slip Resistant Steel Toe Work Shoes, Black, Size 9.5
- Dockers Men’s Perspective Leather Oxford Dress Shoe,Tan,11.5 M US
- Call It Spring Men's Black Boots 10
- Valentino Black Bow Heel In Suede Eu/6 Sandals Size EU 36 (Approx. US 6) Regular (M, B)
- Vasque Mens Breeze III Mid GTX Waterproof Athletic Hiking Boots Size 13 Wide
- adidas Performance Men's Messi 15.3 Soccer Cleat - Choose SZ/color
- Mason Chukka Leather All Purpose Men's Casual Boots Size 10 New in Box NOS
- Salvatore Ferragamo Black Leather Dress Casual Oxford Shoes Men's Size 7 2E
- Men/Women：adidas Tubular Shadow Ck Mens Blue Grey Mesh & Textile Trainers：excellent finishing
- Jimmy Choo Nude "Elba" Suede with Crystals Ankle Boots/Booties Size EU 41 (Approx. US 11) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black 140 Spikes Nappa Leather Heels Pumps Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- 2018 Nike Air Presto Fly SZ 12 Black White Training Shoes 908019-002
- Nike KD V 5 Christmas 9.5 Kevin Durant Christmas 5s Golden State Warriors KD
- Nike Men's Air Flight Huarache Low Basketball Shoe
- Nike CK Racer Trainers Womens Beige Sports Trainers Sneakers
- BOC Born Concept Womens Shoes US 9.5 M Brown Leather Strap Zip Ankle Boots 6146
- Over The Knee Boots leather Womens Pull On Block Mid Heel Pointy toe Party Shoes
- NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT SZ 10.5 TRIPLE WHITE BULLS RODMAN 2017 880869 101
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium White/Neutral Grey-Blck-Infrrd
- Vasque Breeze 2.0 Womens GoreTex Hiking Boots US 7.5M Brown Leather Euc
- Nine West Women's Teresa Fabric Ankle Boot
- Rockport Ivory & Silver Mary Janes Shoes Sneakers Women size 9.5 VEGAN W37051
- Clarks Ortholite Comfort Shoes Slip Ons Sz 8.5 Metallic Brown Sillian Stork $85
- Cole Haan hand-sewn Womens Loafers US 8 M Black Suede Slip on Moc Toe Work
- Treasure & Bond Charley Women's Mule - Black - Sz 6.5 M
- Gentlemen/Ladies Ladies Van Dal Shoes - Cagney Reasonable price Carefully selected materials Immediate delivery
- NIB Tory Burch Raleigh Leather Ballet Flat Black Size 7
- New Balance WL574CHE B Beach Chambray Red Women Running Shoes Sneakers WL574CHEB
- Under Armour Women's Charged Bandit 3 Storm Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Stuart Weitzman Chairman High Top Sneaker Stone Leather New with Box
- MBT 700817-481Y Womens GTRunning Shoe- Choose SZ/Color.
- 24 HOUR COMFORT Kerry Women Wide Width Classic Durable Cushioned Leather Shoes
- Authentic Salvatore Ferragamo Classic Brown Leather Loafers/shoes Men's Sz 8.5
Kenneth Cole Reaction Trophy Loafer Mens Black Casual Dress Loafers Shoes 11.5
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Bugatti G1768-1 Casual Bicycle Loafers Men's EURO 43
Brass Boot Shoes Sz 8 M Walking Gloves Tassel Loafer Brown Leather Mens
Men HUSH PUPPIES Slip On Loafers Beige Tan Leather Rubber Soles Sz 12M
Skechers Collection Men Brown Leather Loafers Sz 10 M 70399 Slip On Driving Shoe
New Zanzara Men's Merz Perforated Leather Slip On BROWN Shoes
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Dockers Leather Loafers Slip on Toe Shoes Mens 10.5M (Inv Y2) Brown Square psfigw6531-Casual Shoes
Men's Michel Domit Collezioni Driving Loafers Moccasins Shoe Size 9.5M Black AA3
COLE HAAN Men's Black/Brown Leather Slip On Loafers Shoes Size 11 M
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!