- Man's/Woman's MENS GARDEN HOSPITAL BEACH CLOGS New varieties are launched Elegant style Rich on-time delivery
- TOTES Women’s Eve Snow Winter Boots SIZE 9 White Black w/ Faux Fur Trim
- Nike Flyknit Trainer Men's Running Training Shoes Triple White AH8396 102
- NEW Men's Nike Air Span II Athletic Fashion Casual Sneakers AH8047-103 SIZE 8
- Womens Round toe Ethnic Keen High Boots Floral Low Heel Zip Chic Shoes
- Very Volatile Women's Raspy Western Boot, Stone, 6 B US
- Lucrezia B. 176c Black Leather / Shearling Knee High Boots 35 / US 5
- Pumps New Ladies Pearl Rhinestone Stars Flat Heels Loafers Fashion Casual Shoes
- 1. STATE Women's Davir Espadrille Flat Natural/Gold Metallic Linen Stretch Flats
- Marc Joseph New York Women's Grand Street Loafer Driving Style, Brown Tumbled 5
- Cobb Hill,hiook n' loop, Revsea,brown,cushioned removable insole,pebble grained
- Tory Burch Gold Leather Divine Bow Driver Ballet Spark Flats Ballerina 7
- Women's Vans Sk8-hi Pink Palm Tree Size 8.5 NEW
- New Womens Authentic Nike Air Max 2015 NR Running Shoes Black/Hot Lava MSRP $190
- adidas Originals Women's EQT Support Adv Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- MCQ Alexander Mcqueen White Leather Espadrille Sneakers NWOB Sz 40
- Nurse Mates Women's Anni Hi White Comfort Shoes
- Olukai Men Shoes Size 9 M Euro 42 Gray Style 103271010 Leather Lined
- Rockport Style Purpose Perf Wingtip. Cognac. Size US 7-13. Medium.
- Men's BANANA REPUBLIC Size 7.5 D Black Vero Cuoio Leather Casual Oxfords
- Skidproof Men Breathable Steel Toe Smash-Proof Work Safety Shoes Insulated Boots
- New TSUBO AESON Men Suede Oxfords Shoes Size US7/EU39.5 (MSRP $150) 4381
- dillian-7 Mid Calf Synthetic Zipper Low Heel Women's Casual Boots Cognac 7.5-
- Lucky Women's LK-Ramses Fashion Boot Java 6.5 Medium US
- Dizzy Womens P-Picabow Rubber Almond Toe Ankle Rainboots, Black, Size 9.0 Oj1S
- Fiorentini & Baker Womens Shoes Size 38.5 Black Boots Leather Block Heels
- AEROSOLES "Supersonic" Red Suede Slouch Knee High Boots Womens Size 5.5M-B34
- Man's/Woman's NEW REPLAY MENS LOAFER New product a wide range of products Fashion versatile shoes
- NewStylish Mens Fashion Shoes Footwear Oil Finished Ankle Rise Boots
- Cavalli Class Men's Navy w/stripes Low-Top Leather Sneakers EU42/US9 RTL$595
- TEVA Men's Sports Sandal S/N 6879 Spider Rubber Soles Size 6
- Womens Leather Ballet Flats Ribbon Accent Violet Color US6.0 EU36.0 23cm
- Vans SK8 Hi Notchback LX Classic Grey Suede Size 11
- Man's/Woman's Mens Jordan XX3 Low Charcoal Sz.11.5 flagship store Win highly appreciated Complete specifications
- COWTOWN Brown Bullhide All Leather Cowboy Western Boots Mens Size 9 D Style 904J
- FootRests by Hytest Men's 6" Black Met Guard EH F Safety Boot 6 3E
- Vintage USA Navy Blue Lined Duck Rain Shoes Rubber/Leather Ankle Boots Sz 10
Palladium Desvilles Mens Gray Canvas High Top Sneakers Shoes
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Johnston & Murphy Brown leather & Off White Oxfords Suede Size 10.5 M
Steve Madden Mens Branlin Navy Casual Shoes Sneakers 10 Medium (D) BHFO 7128
Men's Casual Shoes Driving Lazy Loafers Peas Moccasins Slip on Flats Breathable
U.S. Polo Assn. Mens Statbilizer Red Fashion Sneakers 10.5 Medium (D) BHFO 1480
Men's Driving Casual Boat Shoes Leather Shoes Moccasin Slip On Loafers US 6-10
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Mens Flats Casual Slip On Loafers Sneaker Shoes Gommino Driving Shoes Moccasin psfigw7943-Casual Shoes
Men's Slip on Driver Shoes Casual Moccasin Loafer Boat Shoes (Award-02)
1947 adidas Deerupt White Mesh Webbing Running Sneakers Men's Sz 8.5 M
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!