- Sesto Meucci Metallic Gold & Silver Woven Leather Mocassins Loafers 9.5 N Flat
- Burberry Prorsum Ladies Dunholme Ballerina Calf Hair Shoes - UK7 EU40 US10 BNIB
- Jambu Womens Reign Walking Shoe- Pick SZ/Color.
- Propet Women's Washable Walker Slide Silver Mesh/Full Grain Leather Sneakers
- New Balance Women's Wl574urb - Choose SZ/Color
- WMNS Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro SE SZ 11.5 Particle Pink Red Bronze AH7859-205
- DANSKO Women's Dark Brown Solid Leather Slip On Mules Clogs US Sz 8 EU Sz 39
- CONVERSE ALL STAR CHUCK TAYLOR DOUBLE LAYER BROWN MID SHOES MENS 10
- Robert Wayne Allentown Plain Toe Oxford - Brown - Mens
- Men's Equalizer Persistant Slip-On Loafers by Skechers; Black, Size 10
- SanMens Vagabonded Vulc Slip-On Loafer 13US- Choose SZ/Color.
- Man's/Woman's Emerica Men's Reynolds G6 Skate Shoe Easy to clean surface First batch of customers At an affordable price
- LADIES SPOT ON NAVY ANKLE BOOTS "F50343"
- MARK FISHER Black Leather Heeled Boots 3"-Ankle High-Zipper/Tassel Accents-7.5M
- Kamik Women's Bronx Snow Boot, Black, 6 M US
- Harley Davidson Womens Black Leather Motorcycle Riding Boots Sz 7.5
- Antonio Melani Shoes Size 10 M Womens New Jenessa Blue Suede Ankle Boots NWOB
- Lacoste Chaymon 318 Dark Grey/ Navy Men's Fashion Sneaker 36CAM0008G1N
- Kenneth Cole Shoes Theme Slip-ons Men Black Brand New
- 100% AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN GOLD SNEAKERS CHROME SPIKES RARE 41.5 US 8.5
- LOUIS GARNEAU Trainer Lite men's - Size 39 EU*
- Steve Madden Womens Hydes Slip On Mule Shoes
- TRENDY BATTLEFIELD UNISEX SHOES INDESTRUCTIBLE BOOTS shoes-A002
- Vtg Puma Clyde Blue Suede (1990's-early 2000's?) 11.5 Mens 11 1/2
- NORDSTROM Mens Waterproof Thinsulate Insulation Sz 12 M Boat Shoes NEW! 229175
- CHAUSSURES PIONIER 942 POINTURE 40/41 : Confortable, chaude, doublure amovible
- Aldo Bellini Shoes Men Navy Suede Fashion Dressy Chukka Ankle Boots Size 7.5
- Vintage Tirah Brown Leather 7 1/2 N Hiking Vibram Waffle Boots USA thick heavy
- Gentleman/Lady Western Mens Boot 1601M Rich design First quality Very good classification
- men's shoes D.A.T.E. (date) 7 () sneakers black suede leather AB506-B
- Stuhrling Original Watches Mens “Specialty Grand Regatta” Stainless Steel...
- Stuart Weitzman Tieland Boots/Booties Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Roberto Cavalli White Sandals Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- Cole Haan Magenta Slides B Flats Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski men lifestyle sneakers NEW light bone 333824-057
- Nike Men's Tanjun Prem Size 10 Wolf Grey/Wolf Grey Running Shoe
- Rossi RC514 Men's Brown Crocodile Print Leather Sandals
- Adidas JEREMY SCOTT, Asap Rocky Black Bones, Size 4.5, Rare!
- adidas Originals Wmns I-5923 Women New White Pink Lifestyle Sneakers D97348
- NEW NIKE FREE 5.0 TR FIT 4 BREATH WOMEN'S SHOES 6 PURPLE AWESOME SHOES
- Skechers 23315 Sport Womens Microburst on The Edge Fashion Sneaker
- Vogue Womens Warm Winter Ankle Boots Suede Hidden Wedge Heels Leisure Shoes G105
- NIKE METCON 3 TB MEN'S TRAINING SHOE SIZE 12.5 Triple Black 898055-003
- NIKE FREE RN FLYKNIT 2017 MEN'S SIZE 11.5 RUNNING SHOES BLACK/WHITE 880843 001
- Dr. Scholl's Women's Result Flat - Choose SZ/color
- Man/Woman Betsey Johnson Women's Kacey Ankle Bootie durable Skilled manufacturing leading the fashion
Men's/Women's tory burch shoes 6 Great variety Optimal price Selling new products
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Skechers BOBS from Womens High Jump-Sporty Espadrille- Select SZ/Color.
Nine West Women's Speakup Mettalic Ballet Flat - Choose SZ/Color
Skechers BOBS Women's Plush-Cute Critters Ballet Flat - Choose SZ/Color
Skechers BOBS Women's Luxe Boho Crown Ballet Flat - Choose SZ/Color
Mr/Ms Ana Lublin - ANNY Online Shopping Stylish and charming Very good color
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Women's Emmie Chaste Ballet Flat Lambskin Loafers Casual... Bowknot linzhiqun psgjvi6097-Flats
Dansko Women's Halle Flat - Choose SZ/Color
Rockport Women's Total Motion Adelyn Tassle Loafer Flat - Choose SZ/Color
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!